Good sex bad aftermath...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by burton, May 1, 2007.

1. burton

burton New Member

So, recently we got caught, red handed, having sex when her mom came in the room. That matter is all cleared and moved on from. My parents have told me its okay to at my house when nobody is around, so we took that opportunity up yesterday, worked out great. Today i expected my mother to be home and she loves my girlfriend and my girlfriend loves her and they never see eachother, so i figured we'd all hang around today.. Turns out mom went to see my younger brothers baseball game. I've been home working on building a cabin for my senior project all day so my girlfriend came over and was expecting to hang out with my mom and me but nobody was around. We chatted outside as i finished up some building. we went inside and chatted a little and ended up hooking up. I initiated it by moving in for a kiss and took her shirt off. Mine was already off.. then took her pants off as she took off mine. we were kissing then she moved down and started blowing me and then got up and she put it in. Anyways, we proceeded upstairs and asked for me to get a condom since she was off the pill this week. we stated without one, and i grabbed a couple and some lube and continued unprotected for a minute just to get hard again, and she asked to put it on so i did.
    My bed sucks and we were both tired and lazy so i pulled out after like five minutes and got her of orally and with my fingers. then after she was resting i asked her if she'd finnish me off, and she said alright but then got all embarassed b/c when i cum, typically i contract about 5 times when cumming, she spits and feels the need to typically around the second time so i end up getting it on me.. idc, whatever its cool.. but she is so embarassed that she can't keep it in her mouth when i keep cumming. she said she didn't want to so i asked again and she said no, so i got up and said im going to the bathroom to finnish so i dont get in pain, last chance, and she says no no come back i will with dirty, embarassed look.

So she finnishes me off, again i get some on me b/c she has to spit after the second burst.. it's okay we had a towel for that reason. but after i got it on me she got all insecure it seemed and got all mad it seemed... she quickly got up and grabbed her clothes and proceeded to change in the bathroom and slammed the door. i told her i didnt care and i wouldnt ask her to finnish if i didnt like it.. she said she cared and i told her i understand that but its not like she doesnt please me to the fullest.

Anyways, to get at the point, she left all pissy, and i text her to ask if shes okay, and she replies saying, whatever, i just expected a nice day with my boyfriend and his mother and dinner with him (i told her we could cook something up when it thoguth my mom would be around), but we eneded up doing this instead. i told her i was sorry and didn't realize she wasn't interested, even tho she went along with it.. after talking to her on the phone she told me how she thought i would get grumpy if we didn't do it and that she is totally turned off from doing it, which is fine, she'll get over it, i'll get over it, i'm willing to give her that space. and she just seemed so insulted, even though she never instigated ANY sign of a No or an 'im not in the mood'. Nothing. How am I to know?! she when we were inside talking, after i started kissing her it seemed like i just didnt care what she had to say.

We're both 18, seniors at high school.. when there's an empty house, we have always taken the opportunity. i figured since it turned out my mom wasn't home, why not do it. And i got int he mood right as we started kissing and she was showing me how she looked after her tanning session.

I feel bad now though because i feel like i've disrespected her and i feel like she thinks im not interested in much other than sex, which is so not true. I love the girl.. she said she accepted my appology, but i can tell she is still a little off..

So, how much am I to blame? Was it really so wrong? How could i have been able to tell?! she never said i'm not in the mood or no or anything. she even went down on me while we were kissing and put it in!! I don't want to turn it on her b/c i don't want to start an argument over something like this.. not worth it.. but cmon..

2. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Man, I remember what it was like back in those days. High school girls can be nuts sometimes, hell girls can be nuts sometimes in general (though I know guys can too). I have a feeling she is probably still dealing with the trauma of being caught and such and doesn't really know what she wants to do. Though I know you guys have cleared things up with her folks, its probably still really awkward for her at home. I have a feeling that she probably honestly did get caught up in the moment and wanted too, but then when it came time to get you off (cause you already got her off), it allowed her mind to drift to a different place and she started thinking about how shitty is was to get caught.

Also, one thing that I've learned, if they don't get you off, just let it go. Blue balls is better than the drama threatening to get yourself off can cause.

3. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

What, you mean to say you're not a mind-reader? Where have you been?? Hahaha seriously mate, all will be fine. You're probably just reading too much into it. She probably just had a shitty day and didn't tell you about it. It happens. You'll both get over it I'm sure.

4. burton

burton New Member

Yes lol.. i had a few to drink last night so i probably thought it was a greater deal than it was.. it's fine, we had breakfast this morning and she was fine too. just needed to sleep on it.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl ....booze + hormones = DISASTER!!!!

I remember when I was a teen (I think [​IMG]) being very emotional about sexual activity.... and spouting off at the mouth when I didn't quite get what I thought I wanted from the "romantic interlude".

"What a difference a day makes!"

6. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Disaster or AWESOME! Its frequently a toss up, I have had both some of my finest moments and some of my lowest moments while drunk. There is also the awesome disaster scenario... for example waking up next to a person who's name you can't remember and then having great sex despite not knowing their name. Damnit, I can only hope real life isn't as ridiculous as college is.