Good or bad?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

(i got bored and started thinking)

I am 18 and a virgin and what not.

Anyways like whenever i tell a girl that im a virgin they refuse to believe me. I dont know what it is that makes it so unbelievable that i am in fact a virgin but i have to like try and CONVINCE women of it. lol my best argument is "Wanna try me" haha. Im not sure if this is a bad or good thing but i get it A LOT.

Also most women think that i am a "bad boy" which i guess is sumwhat true. :eyes Depending on your definition. I mean when im at a party or sumthing im usually just real chilled and laid back. Like im not really quiet per say but like i dont talk just to talk. Only when i have something to say.

I dont know what it is about me that girls find that quality in me. Like here is one example. I was at a party the other night and there were a bunch of girls there. And i somehow it came up and i mentioned that im a virgin. I pretty much spent the whole night afterwards arguing that i am infact a virgin lol. On top of that. There was alcohol and stuff there eventually. And i didnt drink it since i dont do beer or wine just liquor and all there was is beer and wine. So all i had was a few sips.

I was being a good boy. And i dont know how the hell it came up but all of a sudden i keep getting told that they think im a bad boy. Like i really dont know if this is good or bad. But i had just met all of these girls they knew nothing about me but what i showed at the party. So i dont know how they came up with this conclusion.

Even when i was in HS like i was pretty popular i guess. But i didnt necessarily hang out with a lot of people or go to a lot of parties. But somehow everyone thought that i was a "bad boy" and that i drank and smoked a lot (weed) which really wasnt the case. They also though that i was a "player" But the oddest part about it is i cant figure out where they get this from cuz hardly ANYONE had seen me do anything except for like a coupel of my best friends.

Im not sure if these quality are good or bad. or if its good or bad that somehow no matter what i do these quality tend to shine through. Im not even sure how true they are myself lol. I have been known to get into fights and stuff occasionally. But haven't been in one in like 3 years now. Though i could still more than handle myself if i had to i am far from cocky and i dont act it.

Well i got bored and thought about it. Im just not quite sure how to take it. Like is it good or bad. And like what the hell would give people these impressions.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Pride, I think it all depends on the kind of woman you're looking for. Smart girls (i.e., ones with their heads screwed on right) won't go near a "bad boy". I'm sorry that you've unjustly gained this reputation...You may have to go out of your way to be the "good guy" in order to counteract the damage to your rep.

#2 Bluesy, Aug 6, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thing is pride there are very smart females out there , that will still go for the bad boy image.

It isnt really dependant on smarts its what the person inside is actualy after...

4. ian66

ian66 New Member

dont worry bout it, ur time will come

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

By this i was mainly meaning that there is no one real way that a certain type of female will choose a guy....

Always exceptions to any rule....
    In my times i have seen females that were very smart , end up on heroin and selling themsleves , because a very god looking, manipulative guy seduced them.

Ive seen females that were not so smart , seduce a wealthy smart man

Some people are less than what they seem, and yet others are more than what can be gained from a few seconds of looking.

( I was gonna put something else but someone came in the room and put me right off)

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

That is so true, intelligence has nothing to do with it. But an "emotionally intelligent" woman, who is mentally stable and emotionally mature, knows better than to get involved with a "bad boy". In other words, a woman who doesn't have "issues" doesn't want to get involved with a guy who has issues, and those guys with an edgy reputation (for getting in trouble, being a rebel, etc.) tend to be problematic partners at best.