Good night ahead tonight

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Anotherday, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Anotherday

Gold Member

took the day off of work to start cleaning up the house for our annual Christmas party tomorrow. Been a long day, the wife just got home from work a little while ago, she's working on a few dishes while I relax a little while and look after our kid.

We've set a cut off time of 9 for any kind of work or other distraction. That's bedtime for little one too. I have the hot tub ready and some drinks waiting for after that. From negotiations earlier today we'll have some rope play and a little work on her with the crop tonight. Can't wait to have my baby all to myself for a few good hours of fun.

What are some of you up to?

2. BufferMan

BufferMan Banned

Getting drunk and passing out.

3. Anotherday

Gold Member

well I imagine with the Christmas party going on tomorrow night we'll both be doing just that tomorrow night.

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Were preparing for the onslaught of relatives due for the Xmas break....:eyes
    We love em' dearly but gees' were glad when they go home after a few days...:lol

5. sandwich

Gold Member

I am waiting for the gingerbread to finish baking....supposed to be somewhere else right now. By the time I get there I will be pretty late.

So I will be leaving to listen to the band in a bit. My bf's sister will be there so that will be fun. And as soon as tomorrow morning rolls around it will be back to baking. Maybe I will work on the Christmas cookies in nothing but an apron. I only have one apron so what will he be wearing? I'm thinking a Santa hat and some boots.

My roommate is leaving for the holidays tomorrow...not sure what time her flight is...hope it's early!

Then maybe on Sunday I will do some cranberry orange nut bread, and then on Monday we're driving down to my parents' house.

Merry ho ho ho to y'all!

6. dave5

dave5 New Member

Having a beer and wishing there was a sex god that wii cause my ex sister law to have sex with me Christmas evening.

7. NaughtyNatasha

NaughtyNatasha New Member

What a great gentleman, helping the wife out! Points ++

Sounds absolutely delightful!

Tonight I'm relaxing, waiting for the boyfriend to come home and then I have a surprise for him, we ordered some new toys and they arrived today! We are going to be trying something new - Under the Bed Restraints!

Guess who's going to be in control tonight! :D

8. Paula

Gold Member

He is :)

9. Paula

Gold Member

What are the toys

10. NaughtyNatasha

NaughtyNatasha New Member

We decided to try something completely different and read about the naughty experiences couples had enjoyed using bed restraints.

So we ordered this bed restraint set, it has great reviews and the video really got me exited!

LINK REMOVED.

#10 NaughtyNatasha, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012