[Couple] Good News Everyone! I Made It With A Woman.

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Nobody, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

The headline is correct. Today I made it with a sexy, adventurous woman. There was open hand spanking, spanking with a crop whip, nipple clamps, wrist cuffs, dildos, a pocket rocket, and the cock of yours truly.

It had been awhile since I had gotten to have sex, and over the last few days I have been exchanging e-mails and phone calls with a woman who wanted nothing more than to be dominated, told what to do, and to be forced to please her new found Sir.

She was smoking hot, and a large part of that was her overflowing eagerness to please. She arrived and disrobed to reveal a red corset, fishnet thigh highs, and black crotchless panties. I told her that while she was in my home she belonged to me, and that she was there to please me, her pleasure was second to mine. And in pleasing me I would go above and beyond to ensure she left happy.

We spent the last several hours together in the middle of the day, and there were too many highlights to cover, but the best involved cuffing her hands behind her back, blind-folding her, and planting her face down in my pillow with her ass in the air. I fucked her ass with a 8" dildo (which she took all of, it literally almost disappeared) as I fucked her pussy with my cock. Our rhythm was perfect, her hips bucked at all the right moments, and I worked the dildo and my own cock and hips in-sync to keep both of us hot.

We are getting together this weekend, she'll be spending the night and I will hopefully be inviting my lovely other friend from my last post to come share in the fun. ...mmmm myself and two women. Yay. I promise to be a perfect gentleman.:brow

So here are a few pics from today's fun.

1. notice the red marks from the open handed spanking, Yay. And the clothes pins are well... just a hell of a lot of fun, there are two on her nipples as well.
    [​IMG]

2.)Blindfold on, hands cuffed behind back, 8" dildo in her lovely ass,
    hand prints on ass cheeks, and clothespins on clit, pussy, and nipples.
    [​IMG]

3.) same clips, plus two fingers in her ass (this was to get her ready for the dildo in the pic above.)
    [​IMG]

Hope you liked!! I DID!

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Dude! did you lose your lube? Cause... i don't see any?

Other than that, OH my GAWD!

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

So glad you finally got a bit of action.... Those pics are smoking ;)

4. Nobody

Nobody Member

Fantasien, there was DEFINITELY lube used, and a generous amount. Why does it not show? I couldnt tell you, but I certainly didnt attempt this without. YIKES. She may be a pain slut, but would just be abuse :)

5. socom3mang

socom3mang New Member

pics not working, or is it just me?

6. downloadking

downloadking Member

Yea,Pic's not working here either?

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Many people don't leave them up for long.