Good Morning Hun!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 1hotmamma420, Jan 19, 2012.

1. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Normally on Saturday mornings I'd wake up and you would be at work....but not today. I got up, put my shirt and boyshorts on, lit a cig and went to the fridge for a pop. I saw that the kids were still sleeping...This was good because when I walked back into the bedroom...I noticed that you were sporting a nice morning wood. As I stood in the doorway admiring the huge buldge that was hiding under the covers, I couldn't help but think how it needed to be unwrapped and let free. Wanting to take a peek at the package, I slowly and quietly walked over and pushed the covers to the side. My hand fell lightly onto your thigh. I started to slide it ever so lightly up and down to you knee. My feather like fingers must have tickled because when I reached the top of your leg...you twitched. Luckily you didn't wake yet.
    I continued my hand up your stomach, across your chest and then back down. Both hands were now rubbing your body. My hands were finding their way towards your inner thighs and moving closer to your balls. I start rubbing my hand over your balls thru your boxer-breifs..."Oh how nice and playful they feel this morning."
    I keep rubbing...applying more pressure as I massage your inner thighs, up around the base of your shaft and end up at your nipples...pinching them. I can feel you starting to pulse so I slide my hands back to your thighs.....Coming out of this perfectly shapped head was pre-cum...Getting ready to slide down. I grabbed your shaft with one hand and balls with the other....and start to slide my tongue up to meet the pre-cum that was getting ready to drop. As I'm getting ready to lick it off, you awake and moan. I place my hot, wet mouth over your throbbing head...."MMMMM you taste sooo good," I moaned.
    Moving my tongue in circles, around and around, I suck harder as more pre-cum fills my mouth.....You let out a moan and with that moan, I could feel myself getting wet. As I look up at you, I lick and kiss your girthy cock...making sure not to miss any spots. I suck your balls into my mouth and lick your favorite place...right above them. While I'm sucking, my hand is stroking and twisting....up, twist, down...up, twist down...while I rub my thumb over your dripping head to spread the wetness around.
    My purple and orange flowered boyshorts are getting soaked. I had gotten myself all worked up teasing you. "I can't take it anymore....I want your cock..my mouth..now!"
    I move my hand to put my mouth around your pulsing wet cock and see you starring....awaiting my hot mouth. You moan again as I enclose your swollen head. I slide my wet tongue all over the sensitive underside and begin to milk your cock. The harder I suck, the more you moan. I switch into the 69 position...bringing my ass and dripping pussy to your face. You start licking my swollen lips and large labia.
    I return my juicy mouth to your hard..swollen...throbbing cock. Sucking and bobbing my head as I go down your shaft lower....taking you all in. You love the feeling of being deep in my mouth and throat. It must feel good because your tongue is deep, flicking away at my G-spot....taking me to the edge of orgasm.
    I suck harder...milk faster and start squeezing your balls. As I can't hold back anymore.....I release..... Squirting my sweet juices all over your face and down your throat. Just as I finish squirting....you moan and explode! Your hot salty cum bursts and fills my mouth..... I swollow. "YUMMY!"
    I unmount, turn and give you a kiss... "Good morning Hun!" :)

2. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Oh wow Hotmamma, that just made me hard as a brick, and dripping with pre-cum for you...mmmm Ty :)

3. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

4. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Wow...........gasping for breath after that one, mamma Trouble sleeping again tonight no doubt.

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

:) Thank you!

6. phish

Gold Member

Wow that was pretty good. That made me hard just reading it. :) The ending was great!!

7. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Glad ya enjoyed it! ;)

8. tudordance

tudordance New Member

Hotmamma you have just passed the interview to make me hard on a regular basis. The jobs yours if you want it baby x

9. Stimpy

Stimpy New Member

Holy crap that gave me a raging hard on! DAMN!

10. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Tudordance and Stimpy... Thanks guys! :)

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

boner-riffic for shure!

12. summa

summa New Member

13. Mattyice

Mattyice New Member

That was so hot. I hope to read more :)
    and BTW 420 is only 2 months away ;)

14. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Ohhhhhh Good Morning. hope to chat soon.