good girl virginity

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by stephen101, Apr 29, 2007.

1. stephen101

stephen101 New Member

i have a good girl girlfriend who hasnt had any type of sex but she often thinks of sexual things like its on her mind often but she really is a good girl. How would I get her to lose her virginity when she trys to hold back even she lets me touch in all spots quite frequently?

2. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

She's just nervous, it's that last step, that last push that she needs to overcome. She needs to feel comfortable enough and secure enough with you to give up herself to you. Give it some time, reasure her, constantly let her know that things are going to be ok and that you're there with her. Be patient and just be their as her friend, soon she will be ready ^^

Good luck

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Don't push her into it, though. Seriously. I don't like being pushed to do things, even if I would like to do that thing. Just be patient. She'll be ready when she's ready.

4. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

Yeah, definately don't make her feel like you are trying to push her. I hope my previous post made it seem like that, it certainly wasn't intended that way.

5. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

My main advice is to make sure you really like her and she really likes you before you go ahead even if she lets you. In my experience people end up pretty emotionally attached to the person they give their virginity too.