Good face sitting

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Anotherday, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Anotherday

Gold Member

Who enjoys getting or giving a good face sitting?

My wife and I were engaged in a 69 earlier this week that quickly escalated into an aggressive act of me pulling her down against my face and her rocking forcefully against me.

Was quite nice to have her grinding her pussy into my face and mouth to the point of almost smothering me and bringing bruises to my lips as my teeth were pushed against them.

2. danrb007

Gold Member

I love eating a pussy when they are sitting on my face. It is a lot more comfortable for me and they can move how they want on my tongue and lips as i savor her sweet juices.

3. shashtzoh

My husband and I enjoy it very much. I have to be careful not to be rough though because in his profession people would notice his face being bruised and stuff. But the fun part can also be doing so after being on top for intercourse for me to move up and then sit on his face. We both love that and in general face sitting gives him the close up view and feeling of closeness to me that he loves. And I get all the orgasms I can stand!

4. white_flower

white_flower Member

A full swim in her vast ocean!!

5. bjg48723

bjg48723 New Member

My favorite part of when my wife sits on my face hast to be when she cums or squirts (usually both during 1 sitting session multiple times) and tasting it as I feel it coating the insides of my mouth and face and the feeling of it running down my chin and neck. Her bucking and grinding and screaming are all close 2nds

6. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I love to eat out my wife sitting on my face and she plays with my cock in her hand

Attached Files:

John W likes this.