Gone With the Wand

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Gone With the Wand

A few nights ago, hubby and I were on the couch doing the usual, watching TV and sipping our cocktails. After dinner, he whipped me up a blender of Patron pineapple margaritas and poured himself a Grey Goose and OJ. Now, here I must mention something a bit peculiar; tequila makes my ass lose its pucker just a tad. Coincidentally, Grey Goose has the same loosening up effect on my husband, but not just in his ass; his whole body relaxes. We say he’s loose as a goose when the cocktail hits him.

Anyways, as we are sitting there, he at one end of the couch, and I at the other, I feel that old familiar feeling. I smiled slyly and look over at hubby, making this gesture with my hand. [​IMG]

He smiled back at me and the race was on!

We kissed like teenagers, groping at one another, dry humping a bit, and moving around on the couch like acrobats. When we came up for air, I got off the couch and rounded up the short hairs. (Our 3 cats stay in the basement at night) and locked the cat door.

We did our usual tidying up routine, I grabbed the bag of toys, and then we hit the sheets. I had yet to try using my two Hitachi Magic Wands at the same time, so I got both of them out, put the attachments on and lubed them up for action.

After a bit more kissing, we ended up with him standing up and me at the edge of the bed on my back, knees by my ears. I held a wand with a gee-whiz attachment on it and let it vibe my clit and g-spot while my husband attemped to penetrate my ass. After a few misses, he hit the spot and I breathed a sigh of relief as he eased his saber in. I was in heaven, but I could tell he was not going to last long. I said, “Wait, wait, wait!” He paused.

I hit another layer of orgasmic bliss as I feel a big one coming, so I say, “Ok, now go, go fast!” I was loving it, when I heard him say, “Oh god!” He shuddered and made the schoolgirl giggle of his, and I knew it was over.

I was dying to come at this point, so close yet so far. Hubby went into the bathroom to wash up and left me on the bed. I spun around and lay on my stomach, the wand still inside of me, buzzing away at my swollen clit and g.

I lie there, waiting for him, trying to work up an orgasm, but it was no good. I still craved something in my ass. Finally, after about 5 minutes, I called out, “Honey, come back in here, please.”

He came out and asked me what I want. I looked up at him pleadingly and said, “Please use the other wand in my ass. I’m so close, it’s killing me.”

So, he got behind me, put more lube on the other wand and slid the attachment into my ass. This attachment isn’t like the other one. It has bumps on it, kinda like anal beads, in a way.

He turned on the wand, and I had two buzzing away inside me. This is when it all went wrong. I got aroused enough to the point where I was panting, but then, my orgasm stalled and sat there for about 40 minutes.

I could not focus or hone in on the big “o” that was brewing in my loins. Hubby, god bless him, tried everything he could think of to get me off. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back…nothing. He slapped me on the ass…still, nothing. Then, as he stroked me he said, “This is (one of my cyber lover’s names) cock, baby, you like this? Can you handle two at once? Can you, baby?”

I will stop here and say, that my husband and I often act out having a 3-some and this is the first time he’s ever named a name. It was INTENSELY hot!

Hearing that finally sent me over the edge and I writhed around like a beheaded snake on the bed. I pulled back, away from him, and just lay on the bed. I was sweating and tired, the pulses of my climax still rocking my numbed clit.

My husband and I cuddled and talked a bit about the experience and next thing I know, he had another stiffy. That is a rare event here, so we did not want to waste it. I knew the chance of my coming again was slim, so I lay on my back and told him to have at it. Due to it being his second go around, hubby lasted a lot longer than usual. He had a pretty intense orgasm, telling by the sounds he made and the way his eyes rolled back in his head. Hee! Hee!

After that, it was lights out for him.

I must say it was a different experience and rather exciting, but I think next time I will save a wand for hubby. The anal/vaginal DP with the wands was too much. It was like a 3-ring circus on the bed. So much to see, hear, and feel…you can’t focus properly on any one thing.

The morning after the Wand-O-Rama I could barely walk, I was totally fucked-out. My husband was a grinning fool as he handed me my coffee. I told him I was swearing off wands for a few days, at least. We both laughed.

Ironically, the pillow that I got on eBay for the wand came in the mail that day, but I was too wanded out to use it.

I did manage to rub one out before I went to sleep that night, mostly I was just checking to see if my clit still worked after nearly getting buzzed off! Haha!

PS: I did use the pillow today, but that story is going to have to wait. A girl’s gotta eat, ya know?

#1 Barbwire, Mar 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2008
  2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Holy fucking shit! CL, I won't tell you what your story did to me. But it was good. VERY good. :eek:

3. charged

charged New Member

As always....Great Job!!! Sounds like there was some fun at CL's homestead.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, guys. :)

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Mmmmmm - Oh my!!! Woman, you are a Goddess!
    Amazing....You had me [st]smiling[/st] LAUGHING with a feeling of triumph!

...we need to talk.... :lol