Golden showers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sweet melissa, Mar 14, 2007.

1. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

A recent conversation with someone about peeing piqued my interest, and I'm now thinking that I'd maybe like to give it a try. I've always liked to be watched while while relieving myself and have enjoyed watching other girls when I was a kid, but have never before thought of participating in this particular form of play. I'm also not convinced, but think I can be, that I want to piss on someone and then kiss them or take those parts of their bodies into my mouth, ass or pussy. But...the temptetion is getting greater by the hour.
    My BF isn't very interested, but a woman "friend" says she'd love to try it with me. We've done everything else imaginable to each other so what the hell. The problem is, she's coming for a weekend this week and then we won't see each other for a few months, so I have to make a decision soon.
    I'm not sure exactly what I expect for responses but I'd just like to go into this knowing a little about what to expect.
    Thanks.

Melissa

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

3. danielspencer2

danielspencer2 New Member

not really into it.

4. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

Thanks Cowboy Lover,
    That's a pretty intersting thread.
    I sure as hell don't want to pee in anyone's mouth, or have anyone pee in mine as one poster said. I think I'd maybe be more into just watching or be watched. Maybe hold my BF's cock for him when he pees if I can talk to him a little more about it.
    But still............

Missy

5. maryf48

maryf48 New Member

I have had golden showers and been given golden showers.

I dont instigate it but when my lovers ask, I oblige and I quite like it it. As long as it's not obsessive and not too much pee, it's great.

I actually get turned on when they want me to pee on them.

Where I draw the line ABSOLUTELY is deficating. The thought of it abhors me to the core.

The weird thing is, I love anal sex lol So go figure.... Am I weird or what? hehehehe
    Hugssssssss

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Marygirl you rock!!!!

You aint weird.....and it saves running to the bathroom dont it?

lol

7. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

Like you Mary, I love anal too and would never consider letting anyone take a dump on or near me. I don't want to watch it either.

I spoke to my friend who's visiting me this weekend and we're definitely going to try the golden shower thing. We've agreed to watch each other first and let it progress from there.
    There isn't anything I/we've ever regretted trying so the worst that can happen is we just don't care for it.
    Wish me luck.

8. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Let us know how it goes sweet melissa. Its not something i have ever done and i probably wouldn't instigate it but i wouldn't object to it either. I figure you will never find out if you like something unless you try it. I hope it goes well :)

9. Elvis

Elvis Member

What I have noticed over the years is that so many people have fantasies, but most of them seem to be restricted to a certain level of that fantasy.
    If you haven't tried something but fancy doing it, you either go for it all the way or forget it IMHO.
    The times I've heard people say how much they'd like to try something, but only if it doesn't involve X or Y, or even Z, don't bear thinking about.
    Make your mind up to either go for it or leave it alone.

In the swinger world there are those who want soft swinging, same room sex, hard, hetero, bisex, MMF, FFM, gangbang and myriad other forms of sex, so few people actually get it together at the end of the day because of these constraints.

If you fancy golden showers, make your mind up to try as it comes without worrying that you might not like it. It's for sure that you'll either enjoy it or not and can then make your choice as to whether or not you'll do it again.

10. Brad

Brad New Member

Sweet Mel:

Just a suggestion:

If you want to give it a try for tasters:

Why not do it in a shower cubicle for the first time.

That way you can clean up nice and quickly and decide whether you want to experiment further.

11. Nadi

Nadi New Member

Golden showers - it's very nice :tup

12. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

My wife and I tried it and I loved it, she just tolerated it. Be sure to have a water proof blanket or sheet for the bed unless you plan to use the shower or bath tub. Start out by drinking a lot of water or beer or something. Maybe 8 or 10 glasses or else the whole thing will be over with just one piss. First time - just all over the body. Wait a half hour then do it again - piss more on the sexual parts and and up toward the neck. Wait another half hour and then decide if you want the face or not, mouth open or not, just a little talk first. I prefer a man's piss beause he can point it and shoot it all over me. You'll never know until you try it. If you like it and want to include the bf, just have him piss all over you and rub it in and don't do him unless he asks for it.