Golden showers...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sexyJ, Aug 6, 2008.

1. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

This is something I have never done, But not against the idea either! Whats your thoughts on it? How did it come about if you have done it? :brow

2. igor

Gold Member

That is one thing that I just don't understand. If you want a warm wet bath - go take a real shower. Yeah - I know - that's just my opinion, but what is sexy about it?

3. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

See Im not sure if I would or wouldnt be into it...Since I never have tried! Just gathering ideas on the subject!

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Meh ... it doesn't sound that exciting to me ... but I'm a trysexual. Try damn near anything, except guys ... not really into guys, or lots of pain.

5. Pride

Pride New Member

This is a weird thing to me...like certain aspects for some weird stupid reason unknown to me. I enjoy seeing like videos or pics of a girl peeing (but not on people) ESPECIALLY when they pee their pants or something like that. I cant explain why. But the girl cannot look trashy or raunchy in any kind of way or its a turn off.

But when it comes to real life...when i see a girl pee or something...i doesnt do anything to me...not a turn on or a turn off really. But i highly doubt id let someone piss on me and i know i dont want to piss on someone else.

6. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

I'm sorry, but the concept of getting pee'd on is just sick and disgusting, imho. I say often "don't knock it 'till you've tried it," but thats just...no.

7. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

I have never tried this before BUT I have been asked in the past if I wanted it done to me! I dont think I could get into!

8. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

i always do it in the shower, she notices maybe 30% of the time. i think its just funny when i pee on her leg

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Aaaahhhh , but do you tell her it's raining?
    :lol

10. Pride

Pride New Member

Thats pretty hilarious actually...i could just imagine someones reaction most girls ive seen would slap the shit out of me. lol

11. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

just say it's natural and it washes right off anyway.

most guys get the urge to pee in the shower, right?

12. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I guess Im shit out of luck on this one..:rofl

13. Katprr

Katprr New Member

On this subject I honestly can say to each their own. Has someone done it to me before, yes in the past. Is it something I would allow again. HELL NO, you couldn't pay me. This is something I just find to be degrading to the other person. I am not against nor do I judge people that practice this, it just isnt my thing.

14. stu73

stu73 New Member

I've given and received. Just standing and peeing on each other doesn't do much for me, but when presented erotic way, it's very hot. I like watching a woman pee, on me or not; and in the right situation, the feel of it is quite erotic. IMHO.

15. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

OK so give me a scenario were it would be erotic....help a women out!

16. cook74

Gold Member

If you do it in the bedroom then surely the thought of having to clean, sanitize or put up with it later would be a real mood killer. I advise playing water sports in a non-absorbent environment.

It can be kinky as it can be seen as "Dirty", "Nasty" and a little "Taboo" and therefore just done for fun, or the "Urinator" ("I'll be back...") can feel superior, dominant as they befoul the other. On the other hand the "Receiver" can feel submissive and lowly. These aspects can be a huge part of "safe" S&M games.

Personally, I have only experienced it in a large shower space. Your imagination/mindset can make or break any kinky experience, and a little bit of planning can keep the place clean for further play :brow

17. Bella

Gold Member

This really isn't my thing!
    ~Bella

18. stu73

stu73 New Member

Ok, all I can tell you is what's erotic for me. This is from actual experience with my wife and ideas we've gotten in the act.

When she pees on my hand while fingering her is extremely erotic. I also enjoy just watching her, but that's not exactly what you asked. When we're in a sexy mood and I feel her pee on my leg, hand or something, it's hot, even better if we're kissing at the same time. At first she did these things to turn me on, but has found much pleasure in it as she learned to relax.

Laying together, naked, talking dirty, kissing and/or fondling, and having her let go; feeling the warmth and her release as it washes over me is very exciting to me.

This is something we do on special occasions, when we're both feeling a little kinky. IN situations like these, it's not so much domination / submission, but there is something about the intimacy and total comfort with each other that comes from this kind of play, that's very special.

To the points about clean-up raised earlier; it is true this must be thought of in advance. We've learned how to be prepared without excessive planning. Some of these can be done while we're in the shower together, and may still be the most comfortable place for my wife to play, but she's getting a lot more comfortable with it elsewhere. We also have a plastic sheet, we cover with easily washed blankets and / or towels. That started because we like to play with oils, and occasionally food items and didn't want to worry about leaving a sticky bed. It makes cleanup a snap (the plastic is washable). Outside works well too. Someday we're going to play "cross the streams" laying naked outside. (We have a lot of land and can be outside quite privately).

Surely, sexyJ, something has your curiosity. There's nothing wrong with experimenting with whatever that is, and see what you really find exciting. It may be a rare (compared with more plain vanilla) interest, but that doesn't make it a bad thing.

19. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I'd say I'm in the same boat as sexyj. I've on occasion thought about bringing up the idea of my wife giving me golden shower, I just haven't asked. It's one of those things that if she says sure it's all good. But if she's on the polar opposite end of that and thinks I"m a psycho it's probably going to make her look at me a little different lol

20. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

EXACTLY!!!!!!!:bow:brow