Going to try anal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by PhoenixRose, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

for the first time. I have never really tried it but my SO said that he would go easy on me. I trust him and he said that he would never do anything that I didn't want to do. But I really want to try it. I bought some KY-Jelly for us to use the next time.

I wanted to do it tonight but I had to come home. :( Lord,not having any sex since Aug. I am sex crazed now!! :brow :lol

2. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

Just take it slow, as I'm certain you've heard. It took my wife and I nearly two weeks, of trying every day, to get my cock all the way in her ass.

My wife loves anal sex, so much so that it's rare we have vaginal sex. I can't say it's that way for every woman, but I'm sure if you take it slow, you WILL enjoy it... And your man's going to love it!

3. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

My SO has done it with his previous partners but not with me. So now I am looking forward to doing it with him. Even more now since he is willing to go slow with me. :brow That makes me want to try it even more.

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Let us know how it goes.

5. mjtonks

mjtonks New Member

First Time for everything

My first post, hope its not too long.

The first time I had anal was late last year, was messy at first but it turned out to be really enjoyable. My "friend" said she would definately try it again. The first time seemed really nervous but enjoyable. I have heard from her other friends that they found it hurt at first. Don't know why but good luck, none the less. Personally I enjoy anal sex, or any type of sex, am young and inexperieced, but a good traditional hand joy does it best for me and my girl really knows how to please.

6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

My wife and I tried it twice. She didn't like it. I think it is more a mental thing. I hope you enjoy it Rose.

7. Bella

Gold Member

Just take it nice & easy & remember to relax!!
    Hope you enjoy!!
    ~Bella

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I put this in anoher thread but it applies here also

There are a few basic things to keep in mind with anal play:

1. Always use lube. This will make the experience much more pleasant.
    2. Go slow. Take your time when with your partner to get them completely relaxed.
    3. Only use sex toys anally that are flanged at the base. This prevents them from disappearing from site. The one exception is anal beads, which are connected by a strong cord. Other items, especially those attached only by a wire, such as the wire leading to a battery pack, should never be inserted anally. There is a good chance the wire will break when you tug on it.
    4. If you use a toy longer than 4", make sure it is flexible. The anal canal is curved, and you want a toy that will curve with it.
    5. Know the anatomy. It is a good idea to understand a little of the anatomical structure of the anus before you insert something into it. The first three inches or so tilts toward the front of your body, so inserting things at a slight angle in this direction will ease their entry. It then curves towards the back for a few inches. Keep these curves in mind when inserting anything anally.
    6. Never go from anal use of a toy to vaginal use. Bacteria found naturally in the anus should not move into new digs in the vagina. If you want to use a toy anally and then use it vaginally, put a condom on it and slip the condom off before vaginal penetration.
    7. Never go from anal intercourse to vaginal intercourse without washing thoroughly first. For the same reason as number 6, obviously. The alternative is the same; remove the condom or replace it before vaginal entry.
    8. Most people, including men, will enjoy some type of anal play. Once you get past people's inhibitions and men's stupid notion that anal stimulation makes them gay, it can be quite a stimulating experience. Not everyone wants something large, though. For some, the Silicone Anal probe or a single finger may be just enough. Others might want a little more stimulation, such as more fingers or a larger toy with vibration.
    9. Never use an anal cream that desensitizes. Not only will this reduce enjoyment, it could lead to the receptive partner being hurt without realizing it. Their cues of how comfortable they are and how relaxed as you penetrate them are critical, and they can not give you accurate feedback if they are numb.
    10. Unprotected anal intercourse is not a safe sex practice. If you are in a situation where you could be at risk, always wear a condom.

9. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

Thanks for the above post and thoughtful words everyone.

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Have fun! Report back :brow

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

and take pics then post em here.

12. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

No,sorry can't and won't do that. Anything that reveals too much of my body or his body is just for us. I will gladly tell you about it but that is it.

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Thanks for your advice mjtonks! Why don't you start thread in the Intro forum and tell us a little about yourself. Welcome aboard. ;)

14. Jake424

Jake424 New Member

Oh yes....my SO and I have done it twice. She is not really a fan of it.

We never spoke of it before, as she is a "fun" girl, but not that kinky. Dont get me wrong, she can go with the best of them, and is sexy as hell, but not into much of anything that is the least bit "strange."

So one day we were doggy and I just put my tip against her hole and started to push (and I didnt say anything). She slowly let me in....and before no time, it was a go!!

Just did it that once and one other time. She has since cut me off.....(sad).....oh well, enjoy and report back!! haha

Later

15. curious.

curious. New Member

Lube1!!

16. mjtonks

mjtonks New Member

Puss in Boots Yes I have done as you suggested and posted an introduction of myself onto sexualforums.com and would appreciate if you would check it out and possibly add anything you think it might be handy for me to know.

And also to PHEONIX, good luck with the anal sex. I am sure I speak for all posters on here when saying that.

Though do remember that the pheonix always burns to ashes ready to rekindle its flame and awaken itself from the ashes once again with renewed pride. I am certain these words will have meaning if not now perhaps in the future if you find that you enjoy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.