Going Sex Mad On Holiday/Vacation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minskminx, May 31, 2013.

1. minskminx

Gold Member

Hi,

I am thinking everyday about how I wish I could go on holiday but it is not possible until autumn.

Anyway, I was thinking about past travels and one trip to Italy in particular where I went on my own as a single girl and got very carried away with the Italian men who I have to admit I like a lot.

One day I was in the plaza where the Pantheon is and across the plaza was a waiter setting up tables on the street outside the restaurant. He was like a God! I sat next to a fountain for a while watching him and eventual thought "I'm on holiday - why not!" I did not know if we shared a language as I do not speak Italian so I wrote on a piece of paper my hotel, room number and a time to met.

I went over and an other waiter came up to me and tried to get me to take a table but I said "no, no" and went after my man. He only spoke Italian but it was not difficult to work out what I wanted him for.

So that night I waited for him to come to my room. I was very nervous because he might not turn up but he did!

I have to admit I quite liked that we could not communicate very well and I had no idea what he was saying! We had a very exciting evening!

He was not the only man I picked up in this way on that holiday. I went a bit crazy! I have never been so promiscuous as on that holiday put the Pantheon plaza waiter was very much the highlight!

I actually added up my partners from that holiday and it was a disgrace! What would my mother say if she knew!

2. cygnus73

cygnus73 Member

That's an awesome story! I wish I had the stones to try something like that. I've never had a one night stand in my life. I was thinking about seeing a hooker while I was on vacation in Vegas, but I chickened out!

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wow, hot story but you would not be the first to have hunted freely on holiday abroad :)

4. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend and I took the summer between high school and college and hosteled through Europe and the Middle East. It was understood between us that we would have sex everywhere we stayed, and also trains and ferries. It was the first time we could be really sex mad. There wasn't a lot of privacy in hostels and campgrounds, so I'm sure a lot of people heard us having sex, but we heard them too.

nicelynoosed likes this.