Going out tonight at college...how can i get laid?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by singleguy24, Oct 27, 2012.

1. singleguy24

singleguy24 New Member

How in the world do i go out tonight and bring a girl home. it seems so impossible because I always end up a wall flower.

2. bt1257

bt1257 Member

1. Be handsome

2. Be attractive

3. Don't be unattractive

3. diehard

Gold Member

First off, anytime i ever went out with pure intentions of picking up a girl, it never happened. It's too much pressure

Second, you cant be a wallflower. You sometimes have to be bold, and stick your neck out. Cant hide in the corner

Relax and have fun.

4. Essene

Gold Member

It doesn't really matter WHAT you look like.

Yes, being attractive DOES help. Obviously.

But your personality does as well. It also depends on where you go.

5. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I ♥ intelligent wallflowers! There is something uniquely sexy about the anticipation of what they are contemplating in their heads. Some of my best nights out started with wallflowers. :]

I'd worry about your content more than your appearance. Just an opinion though.

6. dude2154

dude2154 Member

Pay for it lol

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Wallflowers like sex too, you know. :mad

8. Victus

Victus New Member

Problem is, almost no one ever goes for the wallflower. Most seem to prefer the bold, outgoing types. Which is sad for me, since I'd consider myself a wallflower.

9. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I pretty sure you are already out there trying to or getting laid.....so just let us know what happened.

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

Well, ya get laid? And looks do play a large part in it. I rarely had to do anything, I'd get approached all of the time by women. The problem was half of them only THOUGHT they were good looking. And of the ones that entered the good looking category, only a third of those met MY idea of got. The whole thing is to NOT be a wallflower. You've got to stand out.

11. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

Do you have any pictures? I'd like to know how attractive you are because from what you wrote above you sound like a pompous ass.

It's easy for you guys to tell him not to be a wallflower but the fact of the matter is there are introverts and extroverts in this world and it's not something that is always easy for one to change.

Some of my best friends and men I couldn't see living without are self described wallflowers. I tend to gravitate towards them because they aren't being loud and obnoxious. And if people would take the time to know a wallflower, they would see that the depth of their being is often far more interesting than some douchebag that is trying to cover up their insecurities by acting like an ass.

I guess I'm alone in this but I'd take the real over the fake any day. :]

12. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

As an accomplished wallflower, this makes me all warm n fuzzy inside.

13. Essene

Gold Member

If you're looking for a certain type of female- you should plan your venture(s) accordingly. Why would you go to an indy bar if you were looking for gothic female?

It depends on the female too. There's no SET archetype with every girl. Some girls seriously hate getting compliments. Some girls will go up to a guy themselves. Some love guys with tattoos, piercings, etc. Some like black guys. Some like Italian guys. Some like their men at least a foot taller than them (if he's already 6' then obviously not). Some women like the intellectual type. Some like the 'meathead' type. Some aren't looking for a specific type of male and set out to do the very same thing you're going out to do. Heck, some women like criminals while others like men in the armed forces/police squads.

I assume that the motif of a female, who goes to bars or clubs, is to have fun via socializing, dancing, etc. For males- especially if they're single- it is often different. I can't tell you how many times I've went out to a party or a club solely to dance or socialize and was quickly left in search of "tail." So I ventured out to the dance floor. I don't mind dancing by myself one bit- and many females have joined me in doing so. I have also hung back and merely watched the various debauchery of the night ensue. As a result, I have had many great conversational partners which has acted as a conduit to other options. Though I have never "made good" on any of those offers. It's odd- some of my friends would jump at the chance; but I find that sort of exchange odd. I've been propositioned with threesomes.... again- that is odd to me.

Anyways, I'm assuming the op abandoned his own threat. But some parting verbage- just be yourself. Regardless of how long it takes, if taking a gal home is your end-all-aim, why play charades in terms of who you actually are and what your personality type is? Of course, you could always approach the night like Boomhauer/Quagmire (1 out of every x girls will go home with you after talking to you for a very short amount of time.) But that seems slutty to me. But if that's what you want, go for that method.

14. singleguy24

singleguy24 New Member

No I didn't abandon it. Just hadn't looked at it today. Last night went better than others. I was more social. I think it was a big turning point. But no sex. And yes Dragon_fire wallflowers love sex but I can't even seem to talk to and get laid with other wall flowers. Check back next weekend to see how this whole thing goes.

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

My 2 cents.....it takes all kinds of people to make up a world....just be yourself and be " approachable" ...you'll find that some women are attracted to confidence....some are attracted to a sense of humor, some are attracted to physical attributes. But for every woman that's attracted to an over confident, arrogant , pampas ass. There's one that's attracted to a shy, quiet, introverted , wallflower....and everything that lies in between. But you have to be approachable, and willing to let people " in" ....

16. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Very well said.....

17. OverSinged

Gold Member

Well, so far, all I've done is somehow get pulled into a group of like-minded individuals. Haven't actually got laid yet, but I did get a girlfriend, so it's only a matter of time.

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

Yes, there are wallflowers, but if you're one, don't complain about rarely getting laid. I can't help the fact I got approached all of the time by women. I wasn't loud, but I was usually the life of the party, always in the mix. Those were also the type of women I prefered and attracted. He asked how to get laid, I got it ever time I went out, just passing along the info. I knew a couple of wallflowers, rarely got laid.....and were always pissed off about it. Maybe you could clone yourself and take care of these guys, most women won't...and if they're also wallflowers, the chances of them meeting are very slim.

And I'm far from fake, always been this way, always will be. Just my personality...nothing fake.

19. Essene

Gold Member

As I've said: it largely depends on where you go.

Don't expect to be an intelligent and not bulky gent and pick up women at an MMA after party; and don't expect to be an unintelligent weight trainer and expect to "clean up" at a physics conference.

20. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I can see from your response that those must have been the good old days since you typed everything in past tense. I am sorry if I offended you or your memories of better days. I sometimes forget that on the internet people like to boost their egos and disquise it as advice. I see that that was you being "real" and I should have past by your comment without retort. Thanks for setting me straight with all your logic above.