Going on a Pussy Eating Strike

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by edastro4life, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edastro4life

edastro4life New Member

I've decided to go on a pussy eating strike with my Fiance - tell me if I'm wrong' Here's the situation. I give her Oral when she refuses to give me any, Do I complain, No. But the other day she comes over And I'm literally eating the pussy for over an hour. And when I say an Hour I'm not exaggerating. But after she cums for maybe the third time she flat out didn't want to have sex. Now had she said from the get go all I want is you to go down on me with no sex. I could have at least weighed my options as to whether I was willing to do that or not. But now I look at it like its bad enough you want head without giving me head, you only want it every other week. But now you want the pussy ate with no sex, Hell no. So I told her she better had enjoyed it cause it's the last time for a while. Now is it childish of me to go on this strike or should I go on it until I get more frequent sex, or should I stay on it until I'm getting some head too. Me personally I don't like game playing when it comes to sex, but right now I see no other option right now.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Giving sexual gratification is no guarantee that the favor will be returned. Just because you gave her head doesn't mean she's obligated to give you head or to have sex with you. If you aren't feeling satisfied, it's something you two should be talking about. Sorry, but IMO going on strike like that is very childish indeed. You're both adults partaking in adult activities, it's time to act like adults. :)

3. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

It sounds to me like he is participating, and she is just laying there.

I believe that both partners should share in the "work" and the "enjoyment". She should want to please you orally, if that is what you want. The fact that she doesn't should be a concern to you.

As for boycotting oral, I wouldn't after one incident of her not wanting sex afterwards. If it became a regular thing, then yes, I would boycott it too!!

4. Clark

Clark Member

Your biggest problem is that you intend to get married.

You're not emotionally mature enough to handle a life-long commitment.

5. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

That is a pretty bold statement, considering you don't even know him.

6. Brad

Brad New Member

edastro4life

Firstly I hear your frustration and to an extent understand your stance currently.

However, from pure personal experience alone, I have found that witholding any sexual activity in this nature always proves counter productive.

It breeds resentment from both sides.

I think it is time for some heart to heart talking.

7. edastro4life

edastro4life New Member

What does getting maried having to do with anything, I'm talking Sex, here and now and not the future - and as far as being emotionally inmature - i don't recall even knowing you, So how can you judge me on that!

Thank You

Just Like I said I don't like playing games when it comes to sex but look at the situation - how would you feel if you're giving it to someone any way they want it and you're not getting the same effort back in return. Its the same as if you cook dinner for a guy every time he asked but when you ask him he's like "No, I don't want to do that" You would be frustrated too.

8. Rupture

Rupture New Member

Sounds like you two are not compatable or comfortable sexually. Withholding sex of any kind in retaliation for something is dangerous to a relationship.

9. TearyGirl47

TearyGirl47 New Member

Hold a tic here...

I do understand your plight. I give head for upwards of 30 to 45 minutes. If I didn't get some form of sex afterwards I would be very upset and feel unappreciated. Infact, I have had this delema quite recently where I felt I was being underappreciated sexually for what I gave sexually.

I think your frustration stems from the fact that she didn't tell you she did not want to have sex with you after so much work (and going down on someone for that long is hard work).

I don't know if witholding oral sex is the best thing to do, but if you feel that is your only option at this point, then maybe the point should be made to her. I am assuming that this is a frequent thing. This isn't the first time it has happened, right? Your frustration is probably coming from a series of these occurences. If this is a pattern in her behavior then it needs to be discussed.

What are her reasons for not giving you head? Are they anything beyond 'it doesn't tase good'? The mature thing to do is to discuss this thing with her and tell her, without offending her, that you are feeling unappreciated sexually in that regard.

Maybe you should start limiting the amount of time you've spent going down on her. It sounds like you did satisfy her. Perhaps after 3 orgasms she was too spent to have sex. Maybe she'll be ready to have sex with only one orgasm. Was she forcing you to go down on you for an hour? Did she hold your head down there and tell you she wasn't finished? I think holding out on oral sex is also going to be hard for you too. It sounds like you like doing it if you do it for so long.

Simple, non offensive, conversation should be a helpful way of getting inside her head and helping you both through this situation.

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think that it's all about respect, really, and reciprocation is part of it.

11. Elvis

Elvis Member

My suggestion is, go down on her, but make sure you're in a position where she can see your erection close to her face. Don't work too hard at pleasing her and wait for some reaction from her. If she doesn't respond, go pour a couple of drinks and chat about your feelings being nearly as important as hers.

12. balddownthere

balddownthere New Member

If you have been down on her for an hour, after that you are likely to have a bone that a dog couldn't chew, its only right that you should get some head or a root to help you out.... You dont really want to go to bed horny as hell and have to handle things yourself, She didn't have to

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl OMG! Elvis, that response was PRICELESS! - And - very full of wisdom!
    Sometimes, people will only 'react' when posed with a confrontational discussion.
    Giving them a 'visual experiment' from which to draw their own conclusions can really drive home the point!

#13 Rose, Mar 5, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  14. edastro4life

edastro4life New Member

Thats exactly where the problem is. I felt like I was the restaurant and she was dining and dashing. Had she stold me from the get go that, thats all she wanted to do then I would had no problem with that. Where as we've had sex plenty of times where we going at it for a while and she was like she was tired and I stopped without getting a nut and waited until the next morning or day whenever she felt like doing it again to get mine. Don't get me wrong either I like going down on her cause she's the 1st women I've been with that enjoys me eating the pussy as much as I like doing it. And to the person who asked why she doesn't like giving oral her response was She doesn't like the taste but shes not willing to try different things to solve that problem. Since we been together I've gotten head only once and that was a Birthday gift and who wants to wait once a year for head.

15. edastro4life

edastro4life New Member

I've tried that also but all she'll do is play with it for a little while, And while we've had a lot of talks about sex. The end results is only that she'll give it to me maybe an extra day or two during that week but after that its pretty much back to the same routine.

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, these are things you need to be considering, in reference to a marriage partner.
    Sure, sex isn't everything, but being sexually compatible, especially as newlyweds, is, in my humble opinion, a major building block to a good, strong, happy marriage.

Perhaps that is what some of the posters were intending to point out when referring to marriage in their responses :shrug

17. happy

happy Banned

i TOTALLY DISAGREE! IF ONE DOES THE OTHER THAN THE OTHER SHOULD RECIPROCATE--ITS ONLY FAIR!

18. edastro4life

edastro4life New Member

Well in my opinion sex as a building block in a marriage doesn't mean anything. Ive been married once before and we had great sex all the way to the End of the Marriage. Outside of sex we just grew apart.

19. Clark

Clark Member

To expound on my opinion....

By your description, you eat her pussy only so that she'll give you what you want. Wrong motivation. You should be motivated to please her, not yourself.

Now, you're not happy that she won't blow you. You should not push her into doing something she doesn't want to do. You can occasionally remind her that you'd like to get a blowjob, but don't pressure her or force her. If she doesn't want to, then let her know that it's alright and that there are other ways she can please you.

Now... how are you reacting to all this? By stating that you're going to stop giving her oral sex as payback for not blowing you, this indicates that you're vindictive. And this is how you react instead of talking to her calmly about it like a mature adult.

Look, I know it sounds harsh, but you sound like a childish, vindictive, self-centered person and don't have a good mindset for a long-term, loving, sexual relationship. I'm not trying to attack you (I don't even know you). I'm just trying to point out what, in my opinion, seems to be the problem.

20. Eris Discordia

Eris Discordia New Member

Relationships (and life) have nothing to do with fairness. Nor does sex really, there are vast differences in anatomy, responsiveness, attitudes and skills.

I am not trying to make a personal attack here, but I believe "fairness" is a ideal you must balance with the reality of inequality you get in any relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.