[Ask a Girl] going on a date

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bigperv, May 17, 2011.

1. bigperv

bigperv New Member

Sure, there are a ton of sexual thing to learn about here on this forum. This might lead to sex, but I need some creativity.

I really care about this girl, we've had great sex before, and we've made plans to spend a big day / night together in Miami at the end of the month. We're both out of south florida. Ladies, if your man took you out to town, for a day and night, what would you want to do?

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Why don't you ask her what she wants to do instead of asking women here on the forum. What other people want to do and what your girlfriend wants to do can be completely different.

3. bigperv

bigperv New Member

Right. I don't think finding something to do isn't going to be a problem for either of us. I think you got me wrong here.

I was just looking for some additional suggestions. Miami is a big place and no way can the both of us know everything thats going on, every place to visit. Rather than looking at some touristy guide or picking up a newspaper, I was wondering if someone on here might have something interesting that neither of us knew about.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dinner, dancing and a walk on the beach. Corny but, I'd love something like that about now.

Also, if you want to get her in the mood for sex, taking her to a male strip club should do wonders. It's been my experience that people that watch people get naked tend to wanna fuck after the show.

5. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Take me to a baseball game! That will definitely win me. LOL

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Go for a walk on the beach, check out the stores, etc.

7. nurseharley

Gold Member

i agree with the other girls, a nice dinner followed by a long walk to see the sights would be nice. lots of time to talk and just be close to each other.

8. bigperv

bigperv New Member

Thanks girls, this all helps believe it or not. Maybe I'll post how it went after all this.