Going Nude.....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Amateur Nudist, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I can't recall seeing this question posted before so forgive me if I'm repeating anything.

We just got our backyard fenced and I'd like to be able to go outside naked next spring and summer. It's totally private from people walking down the street so that's not a problem. The only issue is with the neighbors directly next door. If they were in their second story and looked out one window they would be able to see into our yard.

Do I take the view that it's my yard and I should be able to be naked if I want? Or do I not do it because they would be able to see me if they chose to look out their window?

I'd love to hear what people think.....

2. Cymro ydw i

Cymro ydw i New Member

You could clear it with your nieghbours first lol. Do you get on well with them?

3. igor

Gold Member

Your neighbors may not care but what if they have company and they look out? I'd be inclined not to do it.

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

My backyard is the same way...big, fenced and very pvt. from passersby and most viewing eyes, cept for 2nd story neighbors house, we get along very well, but in this day and age of "political correctness" which I will add, I cant stand, I dont venture out in the yard un-clothed,just aint worth the risk of being hassled with when all I have to do is toss on a pair of shorts.

5. Kanto

Kanto Member

I wonder how one becomes a professional nudist.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Our backyard is private, and one neighbor can see on on the deck only from hers. We go nude out there all the time at night on the patio and in the hottub, but I would not do it during the day. I say to hell with my adult neighbors, they are all cool, but what if one of the kids saw us? If you ask them, and they give you permission, then why not?? I am going to get busted one day. I walk around naked alot, and one day someone is going to come up on my front porch and bust me! :D

Let us know what you decide to do!

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

I think FC needs to give me directions to her house so *I* can be the one to bust her on the front porch. :D

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

:phat Head south on whatever major highway leaves Canada, head for the East Coast, and keep going down LOL. When you get to NC PM me and I will guide you in! Could ya please bring a case of REAL MOLSON GOLDEN, please k? Oh, and can we go shopping? ;)

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've been most of the way down I-95, will that bring me near your place? :D

Never heard of 'Molson Golden'. Must be an export thing. Lots of Molson Canadian to be had though. Speaking of which, I'm currently out. Time to run to the Candy Store! :lol

And shopping? That's a must, my dear!

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

See, we cannot even get good damned Canadian Beer in this country! :mad So bring the Canadian when you come, please :toast...and yes, 95 is about an hour away!

We shall hit all the malls in style! Bring the wife and kids!!!!!

(oops off topic. let me spank us.....:spank

11. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I feel uncomfortable that you have to say, "professional nudist".

Just do it! for gods sake. I let go a little while every now and then. But i back up to a church and downhill from a slope and my yard isn't really much of anything but dead lawn, weeds, and some planters with a garden in it with a couple trees. So I'm pretty good.

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

You girls are mean!:phat:dgrin

13. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

Whether it's leagal or not, for me and my wife. We've not owned a house before and so don't really know. However even if it were legal, and no one could do a thing about it, I probably would not because negative riff between ourselfs and our neighbors could cause a problem in the long run.

14. igor

Gold Member

Usually a professional is one who gets paid for what they do (whatever it is). An amateur does not.. Now that brings the question - if you score with a partner while in the nude, is that getting paid for services??? :lol

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

When our son first left for college, it was the first time we'd been home alone with just ourselves in 18 years (except for summer camp, etc.). We went wild the night we dumped him off at the U and danced naked in our back yard with the music cranked up. That led to a long series of sexual re-orientation on the lounge chairs, the lawn, on the picnic table and went on till about 2 AM.
    The next day, our next door neighbor, a mid 20s mother of two came over. My wife said, "I hope we didn't bother y'all last night." I didn't realize they had a view into our yard until she burst out laughing. She had called her husband to the window. I have no idea what they actually saw, but the window blinds on the end of their house were totally mangled.

Invigorated likes this.
  16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

He He! They must have liked what they saw! Hope they got busy too instead of just watching! Maybe they learned something!

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm sure we did shit thay haven't even learned yet.