going down str8 away ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexis, May 3, 2007.

1. sexis

sexis New Member

hello Girls,

just out of curiosity,imagine that a man will have sex with you.You are both facing each other, would you like a guy to go down on you right away or would you like him to kiss you first, play with your breasts, niples ?? or do you find in a waste of time and chose him to lick your love button preparing you for his cock.

How would you react if a guy starded to kiss you and then suddenly went down on you without playing with your nipples ? Is it too fast ?

THANKS for your responses

#1 sexis, May 3, 2007
    Last edited: May 3, 2007
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

this is a joke, right?....

If I was a prostitute, i would not want to waste time. go down, get the job done, hurry up... and pay me!

But since I'm a normal woman, I want touching, 'connecting', whispering words of lustful thoughts,...stuff like that.
    Kissing - yes
    Playing with breasts - yes
    Nipples - yes
    I don't find that a waste of time, but rather all part of sex itself.
    Foreplay is essential.

3. sexis

sexis New Member

Joke? not necessarily, i've been with 2 girls which were like that they told me that they wanted me to go down on them right away after kissing ,no playing with nipples . Simply they wanted to get aroused quickly and then to scr*w And they weren't prostitutes.

4. sexis

sexis New Member

What I mean is that if a guy will go down on agirl shortly after kissing her won't he succeed and give her a great orgasm ??

Imagine that this guy is in a hurry .. he kisses his girl and suddenly he goes down on her... Won't he make her happy :) just as he would without omiting those 2 prior stages?

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I would say it depends on the circumstances. If it's established that all the couple wants is a quickie, then yes. Otherwise I'd guess the experience is going to leave the woman unsatisfied and wanting for more. She may orgasm, but that's only a small part of the experience for a woman.

6. sexis

sexis New Member

but her clit will be stimulated and pussy... I've read it somewhere that nipples are not that sensitive (not a straight way for reaching orgasm)... and that clit is the best way to give girl an orgasm combined with pussy stimualtion...

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

the more pleasure you are able to bestow upon your partner the more exciting and pleasurable sex will be...basicaly arouse every atom of her body from head to foot and back ...leaving the pussy and breasts till last ....hours of foreplay and arousal for her , will bring to untold pleasures from her for you...you havnt experienced a female properly untill you have gotten her so dammm hot and aroused, that she virtualy eats you alive with abandon.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It seems to me that for you sex is all about the pussy and thats all there is to it for you....

well just to let you know for a female they love to be aroused verbaly as well as sexualy, nmeaning her brain and every part of her delicious body needs to be fully aroused...

Plus 2 females out of 3.5billion isnt enough to state that this would be cool for every female you come across...a very small tiny amount will not wish to have their bodies smothered with kiss's licked sucked nibbled teased every part ....seems you would be far happier wit ha female that just needs a guy in bang bang and finsih...
    A lazy lover .

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

You are not listening to anyones' answers. :ugh Sure, she may orgasm. That's not the point. We're trying to tell you how to best achieve her total satisfaction. And an orgasm alone isn't it.

10. sexis

sexis New Member

calm down people ,

I've been with 5 other girls and they almost demanded kising and the rest I'm not saying that I am Casanova but I am not an idiot either ! And yes I take care of the rest (neck, hair, nipples...)

I simply asked a question it to find out what other girls think about it. What they think if a guy after kising omits breasts nipples neck, hair ... and licks clitoris That what i wated to hear and not some statements like those above...

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Your question has been answered, and the general consensus is that yes, in most circumstances it's too fast. I'm sorry that's not what you wanted to hear. :(

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

And from the posts i read no one was getting heated they were just letting you know that most females would not be happy with a person that just gave them a few kiss's and then gave them oral..

A female as i was once told is like a fine wine, to be savoured and not gulped down.

13. sexis

sexis New Member

How can you know what I wanted to hear... I already told you that I wanted to hear what he girls think of it and not your impolite comments. That's funny.

I wrote about hypothetical situation and sth I did twice . I've already told you that I ve been with 5 girls who were not so fast (I'm not so quick either) and you still keep on being impolite...

14. sexis

sexis New Member

That's nice , I like it :)

15. eandvk

eandvk Member

There are times when my wife just wants me to go down on her right away and other times where we kiss, cuddle, caress one another....usually when she just declares for me to "Lick her" shes in a more playful mood...hot n horny without needing other stimulation and senses being aroused. In any regard, we both enjoy either way...all the lovey dovey stuff or just get to it stuff!

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

There are times when 'time' is of the essence, so in those instances, we go right for the juggler! :lol
    But in a normal situation, a "date", for instance, I would be less than thrilled to have my partner dish out a couple kisses, then go to work on my clit. The mechanics are certainly there...
    the clit + the tongue = assured orgasm.
    But personally, I adore passion and slow build-up. That's where the caressing of the body parts, the holding and grinding movement that stimulates senses deep within my emotions :)eyes - yeah - I'm one of those sexual/emotional types) will cause the entire 'rendevous' to be far more memorable and will cause me to want to repeat this rendevous .... again...and again... and again! :)

17. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

I would be highly offended under any circumstance if my boyfriend omitted foreplay and went straight to oral sex. If there was truly a time crunch I would prefer touching, kissing, gentle stroking, etc to direct clitoral stimulation. Even if i managed to orgasm during that brief time period, I wouldnt feel emotionally satisfied because I desire a connection over an orgasm.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

i always loved giving both...loved and still would love giving lots of foreplay ( in all senses) never really had the pleasure given, but i am good at giving the pleasure :)

19. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

As a woman, if a man did it once..... went from kissing to oral without passing go, I'd be okay with it. If my lover did that every time, I would not be okay with it. Sometimes I'm in the mood for passion and love and touching and savoring, and sometimes I'm in the mood for an orgasm. ;)

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

But if done correctly the slow passionate love making will also give a great orgasm if not far more powerful then after getting right to it ..
    in my experiences any way.... :)

I do enjoy and love giving oral pleasure to a female....but i do love to get her body all heated up for a long while irst before though.