Going down on him: how??

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Daisy_Chain_Saw, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Daisy_Chain_Saw

Daisy_Chain_Saw New Member

I rele want to go down on my bf, I'll get down there n I just dnt know where to start :uhh: so I always kinda chicken out. I've given BJ's before, but its almost like I've forgotten how to do it :ugh , plus I like him so much, so I want to make sure he enjoys it, any good tips?

thanx,
    confused me

2. Mossive

Mossive New Member

how do you forget??? ill give you a pointer

3. Daisy_Chain_Saw

Daisy_Chain_Saw New Member

4. Mossive

Mossive New Member

hahahaha

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Take him in your mouth, don't let your teeth touch his unit, move up and down the shaft. Gently play with his balls, swirl your tongue around the head.

If you follow those general rules, he won't be disappointed.

[​IMG]

6. Mossive

Mossive New Member

practice makes perfect so ill let you practice on me.........

7. MadamWeep

MadamWeep New Member

Generally, I find the best way to do it is to work up to it. Don't just jump down there. Of course, I don't know what kind of fellow your man is -- but it seems the more sensitive a guy is, the more important it is to dance 'the dance'. I'll tell you step by step how I go about it. I hope you find it helpful!

Start by kissing on the mouth, the cheek, the neck and ears
    Move slowly down the chest, kissing and licking. (Builds tension)
    Undo his pants for him, guys love that!
    Play with him with your hands for a little while, maybe a few minutes. If you have a form of lubrication, even if it's just spit, it helps alot.
    Start slow, just lick the head and stroke the shaft a little bit
    After a couple minutes, start sucking on the tip, while stroking the shaft with your hands
    Gradually increase speed and intensity until desired effect!
    If you're comfortable with swallowing spermies, then guys seem to like that quite a bit too ^_^

Have a fun one =)
    - Weep

8. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

9. Michael1919

Michael1919 New Member

Just relax as best as you can and try to concentrate on what he responds to the most. Guys obviously love oral sex and I am sure he will be supportive while your learning. It is good to work into it by first kissing to tease, but don't over do it. That can turn into a pet peave sometimes if he has to wait for too long.

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I'm sure we all want that don't we!:D

11. DJ & TJ

DJ & TJ New Member

As a bit of a game, ask him to talk you step by step through his ultimate blowjob whilst you attempt to perform it on him. If he stops telling you what to do at any point, stop.

This way will be the easiest way to learn what he likes.

12. kbate

kbate New Member

contact me via PM and I will send you my dissertation on Blowjobs..... :)

13. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Doctorate

Did you wind up with your doctorate? Was your advisor the helpful sort?? :D

14. kbate

kbate New Member

No, I failed in my second defense and started over with a study of rainbows....

15. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

much the same, at the end is where you'll find the pot'o gold.
    p.s you're probably the cutest rainbowologist (or is it rainbowtologist?) alive!

16. nympho_ami

nympho_ami New Member

This is the exact problem that I have had... being reluctant to do it because I felt I'd be crap at it and dissapoint him. But I went for it, and am just getting in as much practise as I can now and reading up all I can, so that hopefully in the end I can get it just right and he'll really enjoy it. :D

17. kbate

kbate New Member

Sucking Dick (part 1 of many)

First I will assume that we are both already in a state of nakedness. You are soft and dangly and I am in the mood to change that.

I begin by rubbing my hands down your chest, over your stomach and around your hips. I brush my lips over your body, just lightly kissing and licking as I work down from your head, to your neck and onward. My hands continue to lightly rub you on the hips, and then your thighs and occassionally touching your ass and just so lightly brushing your cock. My lips reach your nipples and I kiss and bite lightly on each nipple. I continue to kiss and bite my way down toward your cock. When I reach your pelvis, I just blow lightly on your cock and pubic hair, this lets you know that I am about there. My tongue traces the shape of your cock and lightly touches the head. I move around it and lick your balls and lightly lick the underside of your cock.

As it begins to stiffen and grow, I just use one hand to push it aside so I can suck your balls one at a time into my mouth. I lick and suck your scrotum and then take both testes into my mouth together. Your cock swells to its full length as I continue working on your balls and scrotum. I lightly brush my lips over your cock again, stopping with my lips at the tip of your swollen cock.

My lips part slightly and I look right into your face as I take the head of your cock between my lips and into my mouth. I keep making eye contact as I slide the head in and out of my mouth a few times, each time touching the slit with my tonuge. I clamp my lips down tightly on your cock, and slide it around between my lips, rolling it around and around, my tonuge rubbing the bottom and the tip in a circular pattern.

I remove your cock from my mouth and lick and kiss the entire length of your shaft. Wetting it completely, making it shine with my saliva. I pause and lick the glans for about a minute and your precum begins to flow. Again I stop with the head just inside my lips and look into your eye.

I look at you as I slide as much into my mouth as I can. 3 inches, then 4 slide into my mouth. You feel my tongue working on the bottom of your cock as I take it in. My head tips back and your cock slides into my throat, I gag slightly and then take it in to the hilt. Your pubic hair tickles my nose and i feel your scrotum near my chin. Several more times I let your cock push into my throat and then back out to the tip.

I begin to take your cock in with quick fast strokes, 3 inches in, 3 out. each time licking and sucking at the head a it moves. I swallow the precum that is now flowing freely. I feel you begin to get ready to cum...... and I stop.

I start licking your balls again. sucking one then the other into my mouth and letting your cock bob in the air, ignored as I work on your balls, and kiss and lick your thighs. I kiss and lick you between your balls and asshole, and now I push my tongue into your asshole.

I brush my hair over your cock, letting you feel it just lightly touching you. Then again my lips are holding your cock and it is again sliding into my mouth. Again and Again I take it into my mouth. Your hips are thrusting and you try to push it harder and deeper into me. I hold your balls in one hand, and I push one finger into your asshole and begin to work it around. My head bobs up and down on your cock, my tongue works furiously on the head as you face fuck me. I feel your cock begin to swell and just before you get ready to cum, I again stop, and take your cock out of my mouth. I play with it a little, kissing the head, licking the shaft and pulling at your balls. I lick your thighs and again push a finger into your ass. After about 30 seconds of this, I take your cock into my mouth, I grab one of your hands and put it on my head, then the other quickly joins it. I grab your balls again and begin to pump your cock in and out of my mouth. My finger in your ass moves in a wide circle, and your hands keep my head on your cock. I take it in deeply and fast. each stroke I let my tongue rub the head the whole way in and out.

Soon your cock swells up again, and your balls contract. Hot sperm shoots from your cock into my throat. You pull out and a shot hits me on the lips and nose. Then back in and 2 or 3 more spurts shoot into my mouth. I swallow and keep licking and sucking your cock as it begins to soften. I use my hand to milk every drop into my mouth. My lips keep tightly clamped around your cock, even as it softens I continue sucking it, cleaning it of all cum. Finally I let go of your balls, and using 1 finger I clean up the cum on my face and push the finger into my mouth, sucking the cum up and swallowing it all. One final kiss on your soft cock and I finish with a smile

This won't be happening again, but at one time.....

18. bigdave

bigdave New Member

Good grief! You can rest easy knowing there is a stiff cock bulging from my pants after reading that. WOW!

19. kbate

kbate New Member

Sucking Dick (part 2 of many)

Do you like it when a woman blows on your nipples and sucks on them? Maybe just bites a little while she plays with your dick?

I like to lick my way down from a man's nipples to his dick. My fingernails will dig a little in on your legs, and leave lines, but I don't think you will notice. When I get to your dick, i like to lick it from the base to the head, up the sides first, very lightly touching it, just the tip of my tongue at first... and then down the other side. If your balls are still "loose" I try to suck them into my mouth both at once. Then as they contract, I lick back up the bottom of his cock until i reach the bottom of the head, then opening my mouth I suck the head in between my lips and begin rotating it around on my lips. Usually the man groans a little about now.

When he starts to squirm, I like to open wide and slide his dick into me about 3 inches or so but just once or twice it is still too soon to give him his way. So I go back to licking my way up and down the sides, very slowly. Each time I reach the head I lick around it again and again. Then lick back up and down the shaft. When I taste the first drop of pre-cum, I start to slide it into my mouth getting it wet so I can really go to work.

I can take about 4 inches in without any trouble, and then it hits my throat. The first few times I choke a bit but then I can swallow it, and take 2 more inches into my throat.

After I get loose, I start sliding the whole 6 or so in and out of my mouth, all the way in, and out clear to the head. I do this until I sense he is about to cum, usually 5 or 10 minutes. When he starts to groan and prepare to cum, I stop and start licking the sides again. Then move up and kiss his nipples, making him wait. His excitement mounts and he usually thrusts his dick toward my body. I don't wait long and take it back in my mouth again. This time using quick and fast strokes, rolling my head around and around on his hard slick pole, I keep it up until I taste the pre-cum flowing. I stop again before he finishes, and play lightly with his cock again. I lick it and kiss it lightly, make it dance I my hands.

I keep this up until he gets a little bit soft, or seems impatient. Then I take it in my mouth, and hold it very lightly with my teeth for a moment. I look right into his eyes as I slide it in and out of my mouth, letting him see the pleasure reflected in my eyes. Slowly with lots of lip and tongue I take it into my mouth and suck it hard. I try to keep eye contact so he can see my enjoyment.

When he is ready again to cum, I again slow down, but this time I grab his balls with one hand and I slide one finger of the other into his ass to tickle his prostrate. Most men cum the first time I touch it. I feel the first contraction of his cock and the first splash of sperm shoots into my mouth. I pull back and the next shot hits me on the face and lips, I still try to look right at him, I like seeing his face as he ejaculates into my mouth and on my face.

Shot after shot, usually seven or eight hit me, filling my mouth and making a mess of my face. Some drips out and rolls down my chin and onto my breasts, where I leave it.

Still looking at him, I take his softening cock back into my mouth and lick it clean, sucking the final few drops out and swallowing all he has given me. I sit back, letting him look at my semen coated face and breasts. I use a finger to wipe up some cum and place it in my mouth to suck clean. I continue cleaning until only one drop remains on my face, next to my mouth.

This is similar to the previous, but some differences.

20. FreeWithHisHand

FreeWithHisHand New Member

*wiping sweat from brow* You certainly did change that. :drool Oh and you method would certainly work for me. :)