Going down on her

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Zwieback00, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Zwieback00

Zwieback00 New Member

I've had many opportunities to "go down on a girl" but I am sometimes hesitant when they are not saved. I don't like the whole hair idea. Is it as bad as I make it out to be? Enlighten me.

In addition, some girls are apprehensive about letting a guy go down on them...probably an issue of self confidence or shyness from experimenting new things. Sometimes they think it's weird. Is there anything I can do to convince a girl that hasn't allowed me to go down on her let me?

2. Zack

Zack New Member

ya I have somewhat that problem ( with her letting me )... She will let me finger her but thats it even though she gives me head an all I feel bad when I cant return the favor... But I'd just wait it out until she becomes more comfortable with you... I think its because shes never been given head by a guy and its just something they arent sure of, but I'm sure she'll come around.

3. Zwieback00

Zwieback00 New Member

Thanks for the reply.

4. farspark

farspark New Member

I love giving head. Could do it all day.

Here's my suggestions regarding encouraging her to let you give it a go.

Suggestion Number 1 (the best solution for 99% of sex issues)
    Communication: Say "I love your body so much. I'm really interested in seeing if I could make you cum by going down on you - would you let me try? I haven't done this before, but I'm sure between the two of us we could figure it out!" If this works, on no accounts are you to indicate that you are unsettled by her taste, smell or hair etc... If she is reluctant to let you try, it is probably because of self-conciousness on her part, in which case she is really making herself vunerable by letting you have a go - so respect this.

Suggestion Number 2 (for the shy communicators)
    The massage that drifts south: Offer to give her an erotic massage, start with her on her stomach - and do a good honest job of massaging her back, shoulders and legs - move on to her buttocks and inner thighs... THEN encourage to roll over and let you massage her thighs, stomach, (and breasts if she is into it) - massage her inner thighs, slowly encourage her to part her legs, massage her vulva (don't insert any finger, or go straight for her clit - just yet anyway), then as you continue to massage her inner thighs and vulva, kiss you way around her legs and stomach - move onto to kissing her pussy, spread her vagina lips with her fingers, lick around her clitoris... and, well, you get the idea from here.

Hints - don't use any massage oil - or use favoured sex lubricant (Don't use normal scented massage oil on her vagina - and you don't want to lick it either).
    Hint 2 - It good to you the knuckles of you fingers to gently massage around her vulva to start with - dont even try to spread her vagina to expose her clitoris to begin with - besides, as she becomes aroused her vagina will get wet and open up naturally.

Happy hunting,

5. Zack

Zack New Member

yay!

Thanks farspark I tried that stuff last night infact! I'd have to say that there wasnt a bad taste\smell or anything, I would do it again for sure and recommend it to others. It worked like magic... ;)

6. farspark

farspark New Member

Delighted to be of help!

7. The Aristocrat

The Aristocrat New Member

Does anybody have any good techniques or advice for goin down on a woman? Im kinda on the inexperienced side and I wanna make sure she has a good time.

8. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

definatly trying the massage that moves south this weekend... we talke about fingering herself in front of me, so i could see what she likes, and so she would obviously have to have the panties off for that, so, if i can get to fingering, and she likes me kissing her belly, so i might just kindda start kissing down there... ;)

9. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

I'm hesitant to let guys go down on me purely for the reason that I think they don't really enjoy it. So, to convince a girl to let you go down on her, let her know that you really want to, and that it would turn you on, and all. And a tip: It's always +100000.947 points if you lick all the down, and maybe take a second or two to just kiss around her belly button.

10. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

more wrong you kould not be, i would have to say most guys really enjoy it down there.... from what ive heard, havent tried, but im trying

11. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

There is nothing about going down on a woman that I don't love, including the smell. Too bad my wife thinks it's disgusting. :(

12. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

im gonna speak from experience now... the smell is wierd, and the taste is weird, and the hair is weird, but it is fun watching her reaction, and my gf really loves it. but my tounge tires quickly... needs more exercise... lol

13. califguy

califguy New Member

incorporate shavong her pussy into the action and then you'll hava a smooth and tasty pussy and lips to taste

14. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

that sounds right.

15. queen cat

queen cat New Member

Strangely enough i`ve always hated pubic hair! :down
    Shaved down there since I was 17! :D

I even get my man to shave down there too, hate choking on hairs! :lol

Going down is the ultimate complement to a woman, I LOVE it! :bow :brow
    We just get worried that we smell nice, taste nice etc!!!! :eek:

16. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

Where do i start?¿ "I LOVE IT". what girl wouldnt? feels sooo good, amazingly good. im so glad my bf is so f-ing good. makes me antsy jus thinkn bout it :D

17. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

I love eatin my pussy out. Especially when shes laying down and shes grabbin her tit. I really wanna eat her out though when shes bent over and got her ass up in the air. That way I can get way deep in her area with my tongue and I can get her asshole at the same time just lickin it up and down and gettin her really wet!

18. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

choking on hairs is not fun...

19. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

well if ur chokn on hairs, then mayb u should tell her to shave, think...

20. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

dont 'tell her to shave' ...suggest it, otherwise its just another reason to become selfconsious...
    and queen i know what ur saying... i was shall we say a 'late bloomer' physically, but not relationship wise, and by the time i got any reasonable amount of pubic hair i was already intimate, so the idea of pubic hair disgusted me... started getting rid of it at 16