Going down on GF help me

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by XPS400, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XPS400

XPS400 New Member

This looks like a great forum and would really appreciate everyones opinions with my issue. I've been dating this girl for a few weeks now and last night it got pretty hott n heavy. I'll try to keep it as short as possible: i got her completely naked and was about to go to town on her vagina because its just as much of a turn on for me as it is her and in the past i have always always enjoyed doing it to other girls. well right from the get go i can tell she's very warm and moist thats hot right hahaha so she's turned on, then outta nowhere i notice a smell i tried to play it off like i didn't notice but it was horrible i literally couldn't breathe through my nose and i tried to breathe through my mouth. It was an instant turn off lost my erection in record timing! she said what was wrong why i stopped cause i've told her before how much i enjoy doing it and now i tried on her last night and i was probably only able to stay down there for 20 seconds so she's confused of why i stopped last night and im confused at how a female could smell that bad down there and not know it? i mean even my fingers smelled bad from playing with it for a bit i know some of u are going to say just tell her but i've only been with her for a few weeks and she's sooooooo nice and sweet i try to put myself in her shoes and i think i would be devistated if i had that problem and didn't know it please help me what do i do?

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

My reply is in two parts so please read the complete reply.

There are several reasons for the smell and I won't go into all of them. The three possible reasons the comes off the top of my mind is she has a yeast infection and if she does there is a good chance there would be some discharge present. Another thought is that she did not shower and it smelt. A final possibility could be diet. Certain spicy foods or foods high in protein could produce an odor. In any case if it continues it might be worthwild to suggest she sees her doctor.

Another thing you need to do is be supportive. Guys sometimes cannot get it up or cum too quickly. Women have issues too (e.g. smell or too dry) and this is where being supportive is needed. If it was the smell then you need to tell her and not keep it from her. I am willing to bet she feels devistated that you rejected her and is trying figure out what went wrong.

3. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

You'll see on a lot of other posts here that vaginal scents are quite a hot topic. I would suggest perusing the boards in greater detail, as there's information abounding, but just to finish Yorkie's THIRD POINT (which you forgot, Yorkie!):

If it really smells "bad", like "fishy" or "dank" or "putrid" (the last two of which I would never use in reference to a vagina, but hey--who knows what other people think!?), then odds are she has bacterial vaginosis. Not an STD/STI, not [necessarily] coochie-cancer, not anything that can't be gotten rid of with a weeks worth of anti-biotics. You can't get it either, unless you're a girl and you're both going at it vagina to vagina, and even then I don't really know about its transmissability (sp?).

It would be useful to know how old the both of you are, and whether or not she's been to the ob/gyn. If you're both young and she's not yet gone as many other young women fail to do, then allow me to suggest PLAN A (obfuscating), wherein you tell her this (although part of it entails a certain brand of obfuscating the truth): that you like to make sure that both you and your partner have been tested for STD's, both for your sake and hers, so you both should go to the clinic together. At the clinic they'll give her a PAP smear and they will most indubitably know whether it's candida, bacterial vag., or just a spicy pussy. They will give her a prescription and you'll both be blissfully in bed by the end of the week.

Now I'm just suggesting the dual-STD test ploy as a last resort, because it is kind of not totally true for you, I'm sure. However, I'm beginning to believe that honesty is the best of all possible policies, and I didn't always hold that standard either. Which leads to PLAN B (honesty): Avoid any late-night rendezvous that would bring the topic up, and surprise her with a visit to your local clinic. It's a really shitty surprise, but let me tell you--if you smelled it, she's definitely smelled it, and she probably just doesn't know what's going on (we often hear vaginas have a "scent", but when you're young, you don't really know what the standard is, so help her out here). Try the honest and kind policy where you let her know that you think she might have a little infection from what you can tell, and that you really want to be intimate with her, but this might be something she should get checked out. And while you're there, to make her feel better, you get checked out, too! You can never have too many AIDS tests!

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

(Spicy pussy...heehee.)

Hon, you're just going to have to grab the bull by the horns and tell her that something is "off" down there. Just try to phrase it as tactfully as possible. Instead of focusing on how the odor is affecting your desire to perform oral, you could tell her that you noticed the same odor when a former gf had an infection...make it out like you're first and foremost concerned about her health and want her to get it checked out in case it's something that could eventually damage her reproductive organs. I think bacterial infections can cause infertility if they're left untreated for too long (someone correct me if I'm wrong). That way you aren't accusing her of having a foul odor, but are instead the sweet and caring guy who is looking out for her health. Let us know what happens, whatever approach you take, OK?

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

As i posted in another thread, when I was a teen, I had no info on personal Hygiene. When I entered a serous relationship, and the guy was very into oral, he gently told me that there was a "little odor", and he enjoyed so very much to give oral that he wanted to help me. (Of course he knew nothing of the infections which may have caused it...).

So he took me to the drug store and helped me pick out cleansing items to use. We had been together for about 2 months when all this occcurred.

Now, I've gravitated to the total opposite end of the spectrum - "clean freak" of the OCD variety! :lol - But I do hope this helps, as there is a way to be honest, gentle, educational and loving - and still get the job done. Good luck!

6. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

Indeed--follow this advice! From 25, to 35, to 52--the answer is clear: take it head on!

7. XPS400

XPS400 New Member

thanku very much for the kind responses so i took the advice of bringing up a past gf with yeast infections and thought maybe she smelled kinda similar and put a ton of emphasis that it wasn't horrible and i wasn't terrified but that i was just concerned with her health. It was a lil rough at first and she was very embarassed but called the doctor the next day and got a prescription for some medicine to treat bacterial infections. 80 bucks might i add 'frown' but hopefully in a few weeks it will be cleared up. thanks again for the kind wisdom very much appreciated!

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm so glad your approach worked as well as it did, and I'm glad that she's getting the medical treatment she needed. All good all-around! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.