God, I wish I had...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LPjammin, Sep 5, 2007.

1. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

...a woman right now.

I've been out shooting and four wheeling, breaking some new trails, including a couple of kinda hairy ones, after buring some meat for dinner and some fresh spinach and I smoked a cigar and I'm all hot, dirty and sweaty and all I want to do now is grab you, take you to bed, strip you, kiss you, hug you, lick you and then fuck like hell and watch you lick our juices off of my cock after we're done.

Then shower, ask you about your day while I wash your hair. And then hug you and kiss you good night.

And go to bed.

Oh well.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

God, I wish you did, too!!

She'd be one extremely happy, satisfied woman!!! :brow Good luck!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Will you marry me? :brow

Oh fuck, I just remembered I already have a husband. Dang! Dang it all to heck! :mad

And besides, I'd insist you took a shower so I could blow you before we fucked, so I guess our marriage wouldn't work out anyways. (sigh)

4. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Yeah, you work on being happy where you are! Sounds like you have plenty of reason to keep on keeping on! :)

I'm a shower freak and love being clean but there are sometimes, especially after running or the stuff I was doing this afternoon where it's caveman time. When she is all sweaty and I am too, grrrrrrr...just sometimes. :dgrin

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, they say it's never too early to start shopping for your next husband, or is it, it's never too early to start shopping for next Christmas? It's one or the other, I know that. I'd better do both, just to be safe. :lol

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Whew, makes me glad I'm not a woman!:lol

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Bring it on, baby! :naughtydance Sounds like a helluva good time. Are you going to give the pussy a little afterglow tongue bath, too? :brow Mmm, yum!

*sigh* I've never had a guy wash my hair before...that sounds so romantic :)

8. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

They can...

...say what they damn well please but the last thing I need is a new husband. I never even had a used one and it just wouldn't work; one of us would end up dead. :lol

9. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

...what you wish for...:dgrin

I don't know what I miss most; my cock in the mouth a woman who just flat out loves giving head or having my face buried in her pussy? Or my favorite 69 with me on top, her on her back and my arms under her thighs, hands on her azz, holding her, pinning her really, in the perfect position for me to get at her and her face more or less trapped with my dick fucking her face? Or is it the look on her face when she's coming from me being inside her or with a vibrator? Or both? Or is it the whole experience, for both of us, as my dick slips into her azz?

Anyway, making a woman cum with my tongue is just awe inspiring. The closer she gets, the more I slow down until she just falls, explodes really, over the edge. I've gotta have a firm grip on her azz with both hands to press home the finishing touches while she's just basically having a seizure. So, to answer your question...damn, when you females are really swollen and wet...until my jaw hurts and my tongue cramps. And then a little more.

Yep, washing a woman's hair in the tub, she's sitting in front of me, just warm, it's fun. I use way too much shampoo, but it makes it easier to not accidentally pull or tug. I don't have a big enough tub anymore. :ugh Very intimate.

10. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Well, not the hair on my head. :dgrin

11. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

I usually have to have the shower deal if I've been working up a sweat and am all dirty.
    but I do have a fanasty about rolling out from under my hotrod(with greasy hands) between a girls leggs looking up that leather skirt to see no panties. I then start at her ankles with my tongue and slowly work my way up her leggs leaveing greasey finger mark has I head for our prize.

also kinda the same except with me still under the car and her giving me a sirprize blow job.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oh yeah, that works for me too.

13. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

the way I've been acting lately it would have been me out shooting and 4wheeling...and dinner damn well be READY when I get home!! I can't wait for deer season to open

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Woot! Very nice description :brow But, uh, what I actually meant was a post-coitus clean-up...maybe in a modified 69...licking the comingled juices from the pussy while a woman licks 'em from your dick :D

Stormy! You have such a dirty mind :tsktsk I love it :dgrin

15. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

That's...

...filthy!

And fits in with the whole thing I'm talking about; the sweat, the heat, the aggression, the just getting lost in it all. Some of the more passionate kisses I've ever enjoyed were those sloppy, messy beyond French kisses after my cock has been in her pussy, then her mouth and back again and I've finally cum all over her face and in her mouth. All you do is flip each other around and it's the same thing all over again. Licking her 'co-mingled' clit and swirling fingers around her pussy with cum all over the place is just...I'm getting a...I...I gotta get ready for work.

Co-mingled. Good word!

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

Umm, I was talking about shopping for myself, you silly man. (smirk)

17. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Oh...

...right. I knew that. :lol