God, I LOVE Craigslist!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nothing makes me feel more normal than checking out the ads in Best of Craigslist.

A few months ago, we had a discussion about RealDolls. http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=18606&highlight=doll&page=3

When I saw this ad today, I laughed my ass off.

"Threesome with my Realdoll - mw4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't know what a Realdoll is, either look it up or you should probably just move on. For those that are aware, I'll give you the stats on my girl: Gabrielle has a Face 16, Body 5, she is about 4'10", lighter skin tone, black hair, trimmed pubic hair, and 32 E breasts. She is a hottie in every sense of the word.

If you are serious about this, we would like to hear from you. You must be respectful of both Gabrielle and myself. Neither of us have ever had a threesome before, so this will be new to both of us. Also, she isn't the most cooperative girl as far as positioning goes , although she is tiny, she is quite heavy. Perhaps with another guy present, it would open up additional possibilities. I'm not as picky as she is, so it would probably help your chances if you addressed your messages to her She would love to hear your basic info and any thoughts/ideas for our threesome. She has several outfits she could wear for us. "

2. KittenwithClaws

KittenwithClaws New Member

people actually advertise for this? interesting.. cant say its a personal fetish but hey spit-roast the blowup lol. go for it XD

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's sad, disturbing, and funny all at the same time how many users of Real Dolls (which are a deviant subculture in their own right) think of their dolls as real people. They assign them personality traits not only to make the dolls seem more like real women, but also to make them (the users) seem less pitiable. They're probably projecting their own personality traits onto the dolls. Being a hunk of plastic the doll isn't picky at all. The tone of his post reveals that he is the picky one. Also, it's even more pitiable and somewhat creepy how he wants any responses to his add addressed to the doll and not to him, which again is meant to make him seem less deviant and weird. However, the doll is nothing more than an extension of him of course, "She would love to hear your basic info.." I'm sure the threesome was "her idea" as well. Fascinating.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

It really is, Puss. It's absolutely intriguing...And I know you've seen "Guys and Dolls", which was one of the saddest/most interesting things I've ever seen.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I saw that as well, Dreama, and I swear one of the men had a doll named Gabrielle. Wonder if it's the same guy. ???

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

This thread made me lol. Some people are freaks.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

It's whatever rings your bell I guess......he's not doing anybody any harm with his relationship with his doll so good luck to him....:brow

Does anybody remember the episodes of Boston Legal where the law clerk and his girlfriend suffered with a disability causing them to fall in love with inanimate objects?

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Such people are called "Object Sexual," a person who is sexually attracted to inanimate objects. The most famous case of this is the woman who was "married" to the Berlin Wall. I've also read articles about men who've been "in love" with picnic tables and cars.

Picnic Table Man
    was arrested for having sex with a picnic table.

Car Man admits to having sex with over 1,000 cars.

Berlin Wall Woman has been "married" to the Berlin wall for 29 years.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

That show is hilarious. The first one I ever saw, Denny Crane (William Shatner) opens his flip phone and it's button tones are Star Trek communicator beeps.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Could be....And, that is a fascinating documentary, isn't it?

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, it was, indeed. The part that really blew my mind was about the man that had quite a few of the dolls and a real, live girlfriend that he introduced to the dolls. It was a riot how she said on camera that she was OK with it and loved him no matter what, then, the next thing you see is her running for the hills. (well, not actual footage of it, but you get my drift.)