[Ask a Guy] Go down on a woman after you cum in her?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by dssking, Sep 22, 2008.

1. dssking

dssking New Member

I suppose it's a creampie issue..... do you? Either by cumming in her and letting, or pull out and cum all over her pussy, then go down.

If so, do you wait for a while, or go down right away? I find that the feeling or desire quickly goes away.......
  2. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

I can't do it. I get worked up, wanting to try, but as soon as I cum I lose the desire to try it.

It was the same thing with tasting my own cum. For years I tried to do it but couldn't. I finally had to give myself a facial so that I wouldn't be able to chicken out after the fact. And I'll say this much... after swallowing my own cum, and after getting cum in my eye, I have that much respect for any woman who gives oral sex or facials. :bow

As for eating her after cumming, I'm not sure that's something that my wife would allow me to do, much less enjoy it.

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yeah, I do...we have to have some substantial heat generated for the "extended desire" to be there, but if we're both really hot and it turns her on, I'll go down on my own creampie in a heart beat. If my cum is good enough for her, it's good enough for me.

BD
  4. suite91

suite91 Member

I definitely do! I love to lick my wife after a good thrashing. Eating my cream is usually the beginning of round two.
    I know what you mean about losing your nerve once you've cum. To overcome this little problem I would (BEFORE I came) ask my wife to "force" me to lick her clean by sitting on my face. The first time we did this I didn't stop licking until I had jerked myself to another orgasm. That was a hot night...:D
  5. longing4fun

longing4fun New Member

I wouldn't even question it...if it makes her hot...especially if it is the start of round two suite91! I'd probably feel weird about it the first time or two but it wouldn't keep me from making her more turned on and willing to play!
  6. Master9804

Master9804 Member

I have ate Hotbabe after cumming inside her. I don,t have to be really horny to eat her. I can eat her at any time. She has begged me a few times after we fuck to eat her. Trust me I don,t put up a fight when she asks to eat her pussy and I could eat it all day if she wanted.
  7. Phayzee

Phayzee New Member

yep.. did it the 1st time without thinknin bout it.. was in the moment and it just happened. after the 1st time i kinda couldnt believe wat i did but got ova it pretty quickly :p
  8. stu73

stu73 New Member

Do it on occasion; usually beginning of "round two" as said above. Don't always have the drive to keep going, but when I do, I love it. Usually, it's right away, but sometimes there it's been a while, all is good.
  9. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I'd be willing to give it a try but just like someone said earlier.....I don't think my wife would let me do it even if I tried to.
  10. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

I've always used condoms, but I really don't have a problem with my own cum. I've kissed my girlfriend's lips after a good blowjob and cumshot and I can honestly say my cum doesn't taste that bad. Doubt she knows all that, but I know she will when she reads this. But with that said, I'd be slightly hesitant, but I'd definitely do it assuming I'm in the spontaneous mood of going down on her, and once I'm down there it wouldn't bother me at all. Just don't expect me to purposely suck it out of her.
  11. igor

igor Gold Member

I have never really "wanted" to do it - I suppose if she wanted me to I might, but I am like you in that once I have shot my load, the sex switch kinda turns off and I am not in the mood to do anything (I used to roll over and have a smoke). I usually stay in her til my erection goes soft, then slip out before we leave too much wetness on the bed. Then we grab the towels.
  12. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

Haven't worked up the guts to do after I go inside of her. Usually, that's it for both of us. Our full sessions tend to start with her blowing me so that I have some time to recover. Plus I usually send her over three or four times with massages and/or going down on her before we fuck. By that time, we are both ready for bed!
  13. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

We've tried it a few times but she prefers being eaten first before intercourse not after. After a very intense oral orgasm she needs the satisfying full feeling of penetration.
  14. vickisam

vickisam New Member

As a women, and I know this is a guy question, but I find this one of the sexist things to experience. At first I thought it gross, but then a guy went down on me after sex and OMG it was wild.

Or is it just me? ;)

V
  15. T_Bone

T_Bone New Member

I've done a few times but only because she likes it, can't really say that I prefer it.
  16. Golden

Golden New Member

ye, i have no problem in doing it. I think its kind of nasty when i think of it, but when im in that situation the thoughts just floats away and i can do whatever she wants me to do with her :)
  17. whatsup2008

whatsup2008 New Member

can't do it -- i'' go ass to face but won't do that lol
  18. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Doesn't appeal to me. But I'm happy to go down on her if she needs it to get off.
  19. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I know this is a guy question... hope you don't mind me answering!

I'd love to experience it, but once we have finished having sex the last thing I want is for him to go down on me... If I haven't yet reached my goal I'd prefer him to massage my G-spot with his fingers and make me cum that way.

I wouldn't mind a gooey pash after he blows in my mouth though, but the most I get is a closed lipped kiss..... he has worked up to that from kissing me on my forehead ;)
  20. Drakonnen

Drakonnen New Member

I'm happy to go down on my wife after I've been in her, but not after I've finished. For some reason I just really don't like the idea of tasting my own stuff, even though she'll happily suck her juices and mine off me at any point.

I know this probably sounds -extremely- weird, but I'd be far more likely to want to go down on my wife if it was someone else's cum in her rather than my own. I suppose its because it would add an extra level of taboo as well as a power and submission thing into the mix. I find the thought of that somewhat appealing for those reasons, but definitely not the tasting of the actual other guy's stuff for itself. :p
Draft saved Draft deleted