glasses....

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by redics_girl, Mar 9, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i broke my glasses yesterday, so we went to replace them. redic told them i needed something "sturdy" because i am rough on my things, so they brought me these thick, dark, plastic frames that I absolutely hate. I prefer my glasses to be "barely there"- thin, light colored frames with small rims. These are no where near what I would pick for myself, but they had already put my lenses in, and i just wanted to be able to see. I hate them. But, I met up with redic at the toy store with the kids, and he got this goofy grin on his face. As we were wandering around, he tells me "take out your pony tail, slide your glasses down your nose and tell me I need to stay after class"..... dumbfounded, I realized that he REALLY likes these frames.... boys- how many of you have naughty teacher fantasies? expecially ones that involve teacher glasses?

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I'm a wearer of the geeky/secretary style glasses and in all honesty I love them now. Initially I was dubious but I have had lots of compliments since getting them. Xx

3. Bunnyx

Gold Member

I also have the same type of glasses and I've got compliments on them. I also think they're sexy on other girls. :)

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I don't wear glasses but find them very attractive, even the thick frames you mentioned I absolutely adore. I even have a faux pair :p

And who doesn't love a naughty school teacher?! :dgrin

5. phish

Gold Member

I don't have the teacher fantasies but do like the glasses with pony tail look. :)

6. teamster145

Gold Member

Love those and sexy librarian look as well. If any one understands the last one

7. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i know about the sexy librarian... the "nerdy" classes, hair in a tight bun with a pencil sticking out, a blouse that isn't quite buttoned and maybe a size or two too small.... naughty panties underneath? am i getting close?

8. Meee

Gold Member

I usually wear contacts, but when I wear my glasses, I look so different, the boyfriend says it's like being with a different girl he hardly knows. He loves it when we get alone together and I start things by taking my glasses off. He says it's as sexy as if I'm stripping.

9. teamster145

Gold Member

Right on!!!

10. teamster145

Gold Member

Understood completely.

11. Funyuns

Funyuns New Member

OMG. I always have a "bad" student stay after class to discuss their grades and makeup work!!!
    Keep it up you guys are doing it right!