Glass Toys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nicki, Oct 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicki

Nicki New Member

:eyes I just had to ask ... Anyone try out these glass toys?
    Is glass better than the stand by flexible rubber or the real feel gel type toys?
    All over the web the latest hype is for the glass toys.
    Most if not all the ads say .... the best feeling and orgasms you ever ever had!

I'm thinking are they worth that price? .. some going for 100 dollars plus.
    Are they safe, considering their made out of glass? .. breaking inside you scares me.

Anyone ever try those Glass Toys out?
    Are they worth that price?
    Are they safe?
    Did they do it? ... best orgasms ever?

Me and my friend looked most of them over on the net, and they still seem sorta iffy.
    She's willing to go for it and try it out with me, if there's some positive feedback on those type of toys.
    We both figured asking first before putting out that kind of money, buying one of those.

Here is one of those many sites we seen.
    I hope I can post links here, I'm still new to this forum.

Thanx for any replies.

http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/toys/glass_dildos.html

2. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

The companies selling them sure make them sound pretty good. I haven't tried them myself though. The one I want to try is the one specifically curved to stimulate the g-spot.

3. Still Single

Still Single New Member

I have seen these things before on HBO's show "Real Sex" They are made of the same glass that Pyrex dishes are made of. The gals that were using these things said that they put them into hot water for a while to heat them up prior to use, and afterwards they just pop them into the dishwasher to clean them. They also claimed that they are pretty strong and unless you drop it onto concrete or try to drive nails with it, it is almost indestructable. But being a guy, I have no personal experience with this sort of gadget.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

5. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i think you have to be careful not to chip nor nick them, unless you are into that kind of stuff. and they are not as soft as some other products, and much more expensive.
    one time i found a site that you could rent sex toys no joke google it you might find something. and i ma not just talking about swings and chair i am talking bout dildos, sex dolls and anal blugs too.

6. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I hoped they are cleaned afterwards? ???

7. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

ewwwwwwwwwww grosss, i mean ewww sumone else has and could of done anything with them, i thought that you couldnt do that kinda thing i eman what with all these sti's n std's and stuff i eman can ya really be sure they are free from em damn it :S dodgyness

8. Thorn

Gold Member

Be kind - Rewind:)

9. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

well the thing is you already know what they did with them that is the probelm, it cant really much worst then then that:puke . and dont forget when men go to the doctor to get the colon:boom exmaine and women go to get their meat curtains:nuts check. they are not using brand new virgin tools on us now are they, in fact i bet you the tools that the really good doctors use are whores.:poke

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Very good observation , L&S. And I bet some of those probes have had multiple partners in the HUNDREDS!! LOL

These days, many of the items that actually enter the body cavities are disposable, and the tools used and re-used are sterilized well. The medical profession, however, is strictly guarded in their steril issues - being penalized with higher insurance rates, being sued ( and quite 'heavily'), and ultimately losing their medical license if they don't follow the guidelines.

I am not so sure how closely the "Dildo Rental" agencies are watched in these same areas. I think I'll fork out the money to purchase my own personal toys.;)

11. Nicki

Nicki New Member

Super big thanx

;) ;) ;) :brow :brow for everyone on your opinions and help on this sub.
    we'll keep looking till we hit the right price range, and then let you know how it goes with that toy. ..:eyes

12. screamingeagle

Glass Toys - - Ribbed Pyrex Probe

I've ordered the following today (one inch, navy blue) :

www.allglasssextoys.com/cart/description/IIfp14/

" The Ribbed Probe is a 7 inch long clear solid Pyrex shaft with colored ribs running the length of the shaft. Available in a choice of either deep Navy Blue or 24-Karat Gold Ribs."

I will write my review of it soon.

13. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

We've tried a pyrex probe, she doesn't like it as it has no flexiblility and if you get too happy with it is can bruise sensitive areas.

14. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Couldn't any other toy do that?

15. screamingeagle

This toy didn't do much for me by itself. I used it in combination with my hitachi magic wand, oil, and acupressure points. I've learned to enjoy playing with my nipples with oil. With the combination of the aformentioned, I had a very powerful orgasm!

16. mjhrpgiv

mjhrpgiv New Member

I downloaded a video of a couple of women using those glass toys. I have never seen my wife masturbate and cum quicker!

In he toy box we have a large glass top to a wine bottle...can't explain it...but it's 1 and 1/2 inches wide and tear drop shape. SHE LOVES IT. I break it out once in a while. she loves the different feel, the shape and the fact that it's so hard ... yet smooth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.