Glass Toys

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by FlirtyChick, Feb 1, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Has anyone here used glass toys? I have seen them in the store, and just passed them by. I was watching a video on female ejaculation, because I so want to be a squirter, and it mentioned that glass toys are excellent for finding and stimulating the G spot to ejaculation. I welcome all advice and experience on this topic, as I am ready to get-er-done! Thanks!

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, if nothing else, they look cool as hell.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah that too! LOL. They would look great hanging off the deck in the summer.......like windchimes:lol

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah...I guess I'm weird enough to actually think they'd look like a neat-o house decoration. LOL :phat

5. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

I have 2 glass toys. They are great because you can make them warm or cold by putting them in a bowl of warm or cold water depending on the sensation you want.:tup :tup

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

No, they would! I have seen some gorgeous glass dildos that would make fabulous decorative pieces. This thread sent me scurrying to find them, actually:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG](From blowfish.com, if anyone's interested.)

I'd love to have a glass dildo someday (and not just for decoration :brow).

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, it's a new one on my list, Bluesy! Those are beautiful!

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I love "Pure Pleasure" from blowfish.com. I most absolutely recommend it to every single woman I know. I've even given it as a gift. I would not trade my glass toys for anything in the world. They are already written into the divorce decree as MINE!!!

9. bsxy420

Gold Member

i have a glass piece. havent used it to often. but we try to rotate thru our collection of diffrent toys.

10. MsEspresso

MsEspresso New Member

I have one and I love it! It has a bulb at one end, and oooooh, it feels so good :) I'm already a squirter anyway, but this really hits the g-spot well and always makes a good splash ;) I love it when it's warm, and yes, it just looks sexy!

--oh! I just looked up the 'pure pleasure' glass dildo on blowfish.com. it'll be in the mail tomorrow!!

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm so glad you like it. I'd love to hear later how much you like it. :) It is my FAVORITE!! I love to start with the smaller end, and to have him use it on me sooooooooooo slowly while he does oral. And I adore the larger bulbed end for an amazing G-spot O.

I've used it on a woman, and there is nothing more lovely than making love to someone with this toy. Seriously. It's beautiful and delicious and sexy. Yummm.

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

I have just bookmarked the page on blowfish and added it to my "must have toys" file :tup The pure pleasure dildo looks like it would provide some pretty intense and amazing sensations!

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey Mel, thanks for the heads up on that site.

I've never had a glass toy used on me or used one on myself, but I wrote about it in a story, once. I just love the look of them, they are almost too pretty to use. I feel that way about blown glass pipes, too. Yeah, I know, I'm odd.

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

They never lose their beauty, though, no matter how many times you use them. That sparkle of a beautiful, clean glass toy is delicious and sexy every time.

My recommendation with glass toys is to wash them in nice warm water right before you use them..... and then they are still warm WHEN you use them. Also, I love to use mine while I am also using my bullet, during my self-love times. Be careful when using a vibe and a glass toy. There isn't much that will ruin a near stellar orgasm than tinging a strong vibe against the glass at the wrong moment. Also.... I don't recommend them for any attempt at dp. My hubby enjoys trying to see what toy will fit inside of me with him at the same time. Glass doesn't give..... dp hurts (in MY opinion).

Finally, read the fine print if you shop online, or hold the package in your hand and compare if you're shopping in person. Eglass and acrylic and hand-blown are not all the same. They can make a cheap plastic toy look amazing online..... only for you to hold it for the first time and realize it's just cheap plastic, NOT GLASS. Yea, glass tends to be higher priced. There's a reason, and it's worth the cost!!

15. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

I have never used a glass toy, but now I just want to go buy one. I have seen them online or on tv and they looked like they would be a lot of fun.

Hmm.....saving money now cause they aren't cheap! ;)

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Oh, I love this forum for a reason!! Thank you beautiful ladies for your recommendations. I will have the blowfish one about the same time as my Hitachi arrives! Ms. Espresso, would you mind posting a pic of yours? It sounds lovely as well. I do have a birthday coming up, and my goal is to be squirting by then as a gift to my husband!!!!

And yes, I am just enough of a freak to want to collect all shapes and colors and display them in my home.....until the parents visit LOL

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

CL, everyone is odd, but being odd in a sexy way is what makes us ladies here outshine the rest!!!:bow

18. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, my best friend has a whole collection of unused glass-blown pipes. They're so beautiful

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

The other day, I was in a head shop with a friend of mine looking at the pipes. Now that I think on it, quite a few of them could be used for fucking devices. Hmm...might have to go back and give them another gander. :dgrin

I wonder is there is a market for dildos/pipes? After you fuck yourself silly, you can pop it out, pack it, and have a nice post-orgasm smoke.

I'd buy one! :D

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

Are you guys talking about bongs??