[Ask a Guy] Giving versus Receiving

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Aug 14, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

How many guys enjoy their woman's orgasm as much or more than their own? I think the older we get, the more connected we get, and I enjoy the rush I get from giving her a climax while kissing her clit more than I do having one myself. It's more emotional than physical, and a much stronger feeling. I don't know if this is a function of age or her ever increasing willingness to surrender to her own pleasure, but I'll take hers over mine every day.

2. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Definitely feel the same way here. Looking up at her as I'm flicking my tongue against her clit and feeling her explode...doesn't get much better. The gratification I get is amazing. Don't get me wrong, I like to get off as well, but that just makes mine even better. The emotional attachment I have with my wife while doing that is amazing

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Yeah I love licking it and she enjoys it too. And by the time Im done my pants are wet from dripping precum, and I know its my turn to recieve :)

4. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

i love my womans orgasms, i love the pleasure i give her and i of course love the taste of each orgasm, this in turn of course hightens the pleasure of my own.

5. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Yep, always get a raging hard-on and a decent amount of precum from a nice long oral session with the wife. Like I said, nothing better (and yes, that means about to be my turn) lol

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I had to be in my mid 20's to learn to please a woman, this was my wife and I cared for her pleasure as much as my own. It just always took her a fair amount of work to discover her body as she was a virgin until she met me, and she took time to orgasm, unlike some others.

7. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

Making her feel amazing is priority #1 for me.

8. princessjay

princessjay New Member

this world needs more guys like you guys. :/

9. Swunk

Swunk Member

Yeah, and her's is always like, at LEAST three times as long as mine, so there's just that much more time to enjoy to feelings!

10. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

I don't get comfort whenever my woman doesn't reach the orgasms. Even I reach orgasms but without woman's orgasms, sex looks ruff and bore to me. I love the Woman's loud voice during her orgasms when she does, ah ah ah ah ya ya ya......:D

11. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

Just hearing\seeing\feeling I am making my woman cum, makes me cum by itself, a lot of the time. I do my best to see she cums first. Most of the time, that is how it go down. But, even if I do cum first, I don't stop until my woman cums, and I go down or get her off manually, or any other way she needs to cum.

12. luvbug

Gold Member

You guys are my kind of guys..... *wink*

13. igor

Gold Member

Over the years it has always been "she cums first" in our bed. Wouldn't have it any other way.

14. sayss18

Gold Member

I think if you are making love and enjoying sex with a woman, her pleasure is most important. I would not feel a man if the woman was left unsatisfied after sex with me. I like the idea that I am using my body for her pleasure and that she comes first. I enjoy pleasuring her orally and giving her an orgasm using my lips and tongue, I love doing that for ages. If she is content after that and does not want more sex then I am happy because I know I have given her the ecstatic feelings of her orgasm. If I am pleasuring her vagina with my penis and she has orgasm and would then like me to stop I happily withdraw my penis and respect her wishes and feel proud because I have given her an orgasm.

I won't deny that as a man I enjoy having an orgasm and having one while having sex with a woman is a major highlight for me. It is easy for me to have an orgasm from sex though and I like to take my time and enjoy the woman I am making love to. I like to explore her body with my hands, mouth and penis and discover her secrets. I like to find out the things that give her pleasure and spend a long time doing those things for as long as she wants to take it. When I know she is satisfied I like to enjoy my own orgasm.

Having sex with a woman is exciting and pleasurable whether I cum or not and the thrill I get from giving her an orgasm makes me feel great. Hearing the cries of a woman as she has her orgasm while I am making love to her gives me such a rush it is the real highlight of sex for me. I would feel less of a man if I did not give her as much pleasure as she wanted.

#14 sayss18, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  15. CTRx

CTRx New Member

The stereotype is really that guys don't care. 2 pumps and an apology haha. But from my own experience, I always looked after my gf before anything else. It just wasn't satisfying when she wasn't tbh. I remember one time she didn't cum when we had sex and it was the worst feeling in the world. She explained to me that it doesn't always happen, but it made no difference. Her orgasm is always more important.

16. AZman

AZman New Member

"Ladies First"...a motto of mine while I dated. After I got married, I found I actually got a LOT more pleasure while doing what she enjoyed. I watched her tummy tense and slightly spasm, her breathing increase..eyes close as her head turns a little to her left...then the build to her moaning/screaming orgasm. I could've always cum right then and there, but wanted more for her (I don't feel horny at all after I cum ), so I try to coax her on top for a ride. I always liked the view and I rarely come with her on top...so I always tried to give her a ride awhile, then go down again. It didn't always go according to plan, but it was fun trying! One time (only once) my wife fingered herself to another orgasm while on top and that was the only time I ever came with her on top. That night was unbelievable. She got off after she got off and I was still kinda thrusting the air, still hard and still horny, so I got behind her and tried to cum again, couldn't and slowed down and reached around and rubbed her out like I saw her do it. She came again and we fell together on the bed. She seemed angry that I got turned on watching her jerk-off and never did it again. But at least I learned how to jerk her off and by golly I did whenever I could! Long story short...I LOVE giving more than recieving!

17. MysticStar

MysticStar New Member

I absolutely fully enjoy giving a girl oral. It's among my favorite sexual things to do and often think about. The view, the experience, all of it. It's amazing to watch, hear and feel the female body go through an orgasm or four, especially with my tongue buried between her legs, looking up past her mid section, heaving chest and tossed back head as her hands grab the sheets tight and her toes curl.

18. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Lots of times her orgasm will push me over the top. I especially love it when the I can feel everything contracting and squeezing. Some girls I feel it really strong, some girls I barely feel anything when they cum though :/ Either way, it's always turns me on when she cums :D