Giving up my kittens

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AGFUNK, Jan 27, 2013.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Come to the realization that I have to give up my kittens after having them for a year. We rescued them from outside where they were abandoned. It breaks my heart to do so but one of them pees on everything. We've tried everything we can think of and she won't stop. There's nothing wrong with her. I've already checked into that.

I just hope that since they are young they will find a new home quickly and easily.

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

:(
    That sucks!! I hope they'll get good homes too.
    I think there's some homeopathic herbals you could give her to help with bladder function. Ill try to dig up the name. There's a pretty cool animal deli near me that sells all natural products and they have an awesome selection of homeopathic remedies.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

If only one of them is peeing around the house, why do you have to get rid of both of them?

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Cats and even kittens are usually very clean animals and pee in the same spot every time.
    This particular one has issues; maybe trying to establish territory in the presence of a more dominant one or some other neurotic problem that it needs to smell it's own presence all the time.
    Handing the problem on to someone else really is not a satisfactory solution.

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm aware of that. I've tried everything. The only thing I can think of is taking her back to the vet which I'm going to do sometime this week.