giving the best bj ever..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by endless, Apr 15, 2007.

1. endless

endless New Member

how can i give my boyfriend the best blowjob ever? what should i do with my tongue.. etc etc..

also, when im with my boyfriend.. he'll usually tell me when he wants me to go down under ( you know what i mean) and stuff..... but im thinking maybe i could surprise him by maybe lifting up his shirt, start to kiss him all over, and work my kisses till they're down there. is this a good idea? to just go and give him a blowjob even when he hasnt asked me yet?

hmm hmm.. thanks!

2. Thorn

Gold Member

YES!

And post pics after so we can give you your grade on the bj. ;)

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

1. Initiate. You're already "a head" of the game if you make the first move. Don't always wait for him to ask, or worse, try to push your head down there. (In fact, if he does that, slap his hand away and firmly inform him your ears are not a steering wheel.)

2. Start slowly. Don't act like you've been starving on a desert island for weeks and a big juicy sausage suddenly washes ashore. (Did you catch that scene in Cast Away?) Lick the glans (head), lick the frenulum (the strip of skin beneath the glans on the underside), lick the testes (balls), lick the inner thighs (inner thighs). Take your time, breathe and be a tease.

4. Your kisser. Some people prefer lips tight over the teeth, others like lips looser and softer against the shaft. Either way, no need to become a high-powered vacuum cleaner. Your sucking function should be on "off," "low" or "medium." And don't forget to make the most of your tongue!

3. Saliva. And lots of it. Don't be afraid to get wet and messy — it's more fun for everyone that way, not to mention easier. [Bear says: eiiiwwww. Slippery is good, sloppy is not. Unless you make it part of the fun ]

4. Hands. It's not cheating to give yourself a helping hand or two. There's no need to deep throat all the time — if at all — if you use your hand as an extension of your mouth. If you want to get tricky, follow the motion of your mouth with your hand upwards and when you get to the top, slide your index finger over one side and then go back down (so his ding-dong is between your index and middle fingers) with your mouth immediately following. Repeat as necessary. For even more advanced play, try twisting both your hand and head as you go up and down — we're not talking Indian burns here, just a gentle shifting from left to right on the way down, and then back again on the way up.

5. Bonuses. During the BJ, try tickling his balls, gently pushing on the perineum (the area between the balls and the anus, a.k.a. the "taint"), inserting a finger — sans long fingernail — up his bum a bit, or even rubbing his tummy. We think you'll get real bonus points if you can occasionally make eye contact (although, according to one editor here, "that's creepy!"). So just go with the flow.

6. Step on the gas. Gradually speed up until you've reached a comfortable rhythm that both you and he like. At this point, it's okay to treat him like that desert island sausage. When all verbal and physical signs from him suggest that the cliff's edge is fast approaching, don't slow down and don't make any drastic changes in motion. Keep going, you're doing great, and soon you'll get to . . .

7. The Big O. The grand finale is completely up to you. Whether you spit, swallow or finish him off with your hand, it's still a blow job. If you opt for a re-enactment of Old Faithful, just be sure to have him warn you just before he's gonna blow. In fact, even if you plan on getting a protein blast, it's still nice to know when it's about to be served.

8. Stop. Once he comes, slow it down and/or stop — in our experience, it hurts if you don't (though some readers have said that post-O play is the best part).

Above all else, do it with love. Giving him pleasure will give you pleasure. And knowing you're getting pleasure will give him even more pleasure. And then everyone will be pleased. Now, go blow him away!

4. Elvis

Elvis Member

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

You should always give guys something they aint expecting
    Its cheeky and they love it ^.^

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

My boyfriend likes me to crave his cock...
    If we're having sex, (i have a little obsession with sucking cock)
    I'd get to a point where I'm begging for him to fuck my mouth, he lets me sqirm until he cant resist any more...
    Then i lifts up and pushs my head down there...
    We've both as happy as bunnys at easter then ^.^

7. Elvis

Elvis Member

What ain't we expecting?

8. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Arn't.
    If the guy is used to asking.
    Then you suddenly doing it without being asked...
    Whilst hes watching football...
    anything
    I'm sure you arnt sitting there expecting your gf to at any minute suck you off.

9. Elvis

Elvis Member

Nope, I'm always ready, aren't you?

10. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

*pokes u*
    stop correcting me lol

11. Elvis

Elvis Member

:lol Who me? Never!

12. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Hell yes :D It's comes naturally so don't sweat the details.

13. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Yes you ^.^

14. Elvis

Elvis Member

Poor Mike Dog, you're pointing at him!

LOL

15. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

*bites him too!!*

16. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Obviously every guy is different but I love to tease. I like to spend a long time on the balls and shaft using long licks, small wet kisses, and very gentle nibbles while completely ignore the head until it is nearly purple and he's begging. When he reaches that point, I stop and wait until he opens his eyes, while maintaining eye contact I take as much of him into my mouth as I can and when I feel him hit the back of my throat I moan so that he can feel the vibrations on his head. After that, he usually finishes in under 2 minutes.

17. Yangus

Yangus New Member

I'll just say vary your suction, but don't suck too hard. A little suction feels great, but it's not a milkshake.

It might sound kinda lame, but trust me, I've had a bj or two where the girl was literally trying to suck my eyeballs back into my head or something. Painful!!

Wish my gf could say what she does.. whatever it is, it works wonderfully.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Different guys enjoy bjs in different ways .
    I guess it would depend on how sensative the guys penis is.