Giving My First Hand Job

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lovesgivinhandjobs, Oct 31, 2013.

1. lovesgivinhandjobs

lovesgivinhandjobs New Member

Ok , here is my story about the very first hand job I ever gave. It involves myself , my friend gina and our friend Paul. We were all just starting to develop sexually at that time , so we didn't have much experience with sex even though we were 18. Our town was small and almost everyone went to church so sex was kinda taboo. I had a swimming pool in my backyard. It was one of those above ground pools and we always had people over to go swimming , but most of the time it was just the three of us. We were all close friends , and although we were all at the age where we noticed the changes to our bodies , we never talked about sex. I had a suspicion that Gina may have had some experiences of a sexual nature , but I wasn't sure. So anyways , one day Paul and I were at the pool , Gina hadn't arrived yet. It was a super hot day . I told Paul I was going inside to get some iced tea. I climded down the ladder and walked across the back lawn to the house. WHile I was pouring the tea , I had this great idea that I was going to fill a pitcher full of ice water and sneak up on Paul and pour it on him while he was on his floatie. I opened the door wall real quietly and snuck back to the pool real quiet. Paul was off his floatie , and in the corner of the pool . When I got closer I nearly dropped the pitcher when I noticed his swim trunks floating in front of him and his hand was under the water and I could see his arm moving up and down in steady motions. I was like holy molly , he is jerking off. I knew guys did this and I was learning how to rub myself down there , but this was my first time even getting a glimpse of a real penis. I stayed frozen and just sat there and watched as Paul stroked him self. Every once in a while he would lay back and float on his back a little bit and his penis would pop out of the water. His tan body and the white area that never saw the sun was so sensual looking. I could feal myself getting wet down there. He continued to rub his penis until eventually I saw his body tense up , and he thrust his hips out of the water so his penis was in full view and then cum started shooting out of him. I couldn't believe this and was trembling with excitment . After all the white stuff came out , he quickly came back to reality and looked around real quick . I ducked real quick , and he almost saw me , but he didn't. I started hearing some splashing so I peaked over the edge and he was splashing the water over the side of the pool , apparently trying to get all his cum out of the pool before I got back . He then got back up on his floatie and closed his eyes. I took this chance to sneak back to the house , walk in, grabbed the iced tea then turned around and made a bunch of noise with the door so he wouldn't be suspiscious.

I climbed the latter to the pool , and offered him some iced tea , and never said a word . Gina showed up about an hour later and we screwed around all afternoon , playing some marco pollo and volley ball . Paul eventually left and as soon as he was out of the backyard , I told Gina what I had saw. She got real excited and fessed up to the fact that she had indeed given a few guys from school handjobs and that it was real fun and the guys loved it. Then we came up with a plan that I was going to give my first handjob the next day. I always though he was cute and nerdy at the same time so maybe this would be a good way to get my first boyfriend to.

So the next day Gina and I made sure we wore our skimpiest bikinis. We got to the pool first and got on our floaties and pretended to be asleep sun bathing. We both adjusted our tops and bottoms so we were showing body parts Paul had never seen before. Paul showed up and he remained silent for about 3 minutes in which time he was obviously staring at our bodies. I was getting wet just thinking about his cock getting hard looking at my barely covered up vagina. He eventually jumped in the pool , and we both looked startled and when I got up real quick one of my nipples squirted out from under the fabric and I covered it up real quick.

We started doing the usual , throwing the ball around , wrestling , then Gina put our plan into motion. She said we should play Marco Pollo and that Paul was gonna be it. So he went to the other end of the pool , we movied around a bit then the GAME began. He yelled out Marco , we said Pollo. This went on for some time as Gina and I slowly made our way to him , until I was in front , and she was in back . He finally said Marco one more time . We remained silent then at the same time we both wrapped our arms and legs around him and basically started rubbing our bodies all over him. I was in front , and I could feal his dick get hard almost instantly , and he started to stutter something like "hey , whats going on ."

Gina didn't give him any time to struggle , cuz she instantly stuck her hand down the back of his swim trunks and started rubbing his nuts. Then I started to rub his cock through the fabric of his shorts. He opened his eyes and looked me right in the eye , and I blushed , stood my ground , and continued rubbing with a sly smile on my face. Gina started pulling his trunks down and they slipped off easily. I couldn't belive it , but right in front of me , rubbing gainst my belly was a real live penis. Gina showed me what to do yesterday , so I wrapped my hand around it like a fist , and started moving my hand up and down real slow. I would stop occasionally and rub my thumb over the head of his thing . It fealt so smooth and soft up there , but his shaft was really hard. Gina looked around to make sure the coast was clear and she pulled down her top and started rubbing her breats and nipples across his back and buttocks. Paul was really squirming from all this attention . I continued to stroke him , real slow , and used my other hand to cup his floating nut sack and massaged them. I was getting so wet , i thought I was going to pass out. I would rub his cock head around my belly button while I stroked him and although I thought it to be impossible , he got even harder , and started breathing harder , and squirming like crazy. Finally gina told him to lay back and float in her arms and he gladly obeyed and fell back in her arms . His dick popped right out of the water . Gina wrapped her arms around him and started to rub his nipples , and she looked at me and gave a knod. Thats when I took a firm grip on his cock , right under the head, and started jerking him real fast . Paul started grunting , as I kept going up with a steady motion , and his hips started thrusting up , I put my face right next to his dick and stroked three more times , then his cum started squirting out like crazy. Paul moaned as a few squirts landed on my cheek , and some got on my lips . I didn't know when I was suppossed to stop so I just kept stroking , until he begged me to stop . He let out another quiet moan , then opened his eyes , and smiled at me wierd and said "wow , uh that was amazing , thanks" I told him it was my pleasure (it really was) We got him back in his swim trunks and I said . "Ok , lets splash all this cum out of the pool ok. " He just gave me a strange look and although we all fealt a bit awkward , we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.

Ever since , I have always enjoyed giving handjobs. It is pretty safe and can't get me pregnant. Thats why I like doing them . As an adult now , I have found a pretty cool site , where men and women go to chat live about giving handjobs and using their fingers to get their partners off. Then folks can exchange contact information and get together for real and give handjobs in person . This is for women to , cuz , guys, Us Girls like it when you use your fingers to get us off so go to www.DoMePlz.com . Its where every day ordinary people go to find each other for casual sex!
    So Go and Find someone to practice on . KEEP ON STROKING!

AJP, anaconda1960, billy55 and 2 others like this.
  2. Amature

Gold Member

Great reading!

3. Usvette 1972

Usvette 1972 New Member

Great story, wish I was in that pool.

4. biker061

Gold Member

Good stuff!

5. fairykiss

Loved that story but was it just an elaborate advert?

6. danrb007

Gold Member

Love a good hand job.....

7. justwondering11

justwondering11 Active Member

Giddy Up, as Billy Squire would sing in his song..Stroke me Stroke me..Stroke,Stroke:D