[Ask a Girl] Giving her oral

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Alwayslearningsex, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Me again about this same woman. I have tried to give her oral a few times, I love pleasing my partner that way.
    The only thing is she never let me start so doesn't happen - I want to be considerate and respect her at the same time.
    She gave me three answers when I ask why.
    1. An ex BF tried and NEVER had results (I get results when doing it)
    2. Her culture and upbringing, she moved in Canada at 13 from another country
    3. It's degrading for a man, this sort ties in second answer. Yet she says it's okay if a woman will take a man in her mouth and he ejacultes in her mouth. This confuses me, and while I love intercourse very much, this can ruin things, I am not feeling fulfilled with the big picture.
    Either I move on after more tries, or I live without as far as options go.

Can I get feedback on all that, wanting to give her oral real bad.
    She is clean, I like her smell, and I told her I like the way her vagina looks.

2. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Well I guess it depends how much it means to you to be able to give her oral, and are you serious about moving on if she doesn't let you?

First things first, if she doesn't like it and doesn't want to try it then you should respect her wishes. You should not persistently try in the hope you'll convince her, it is up to her to let you do it, not for you to convince her to do it because it's something you want.

Each woman is very different in what they like and will or won't try. An ex girlfriend of mine absolutely hated receiving oral but love to give it. Not once did I ever give her oral, it wasn't a deal breaker and we split up for other reasons (she went back to her ex).

Her reasons for not liking it aren't so important, and shouldn't be used as a tool against her to try and persuade her into letting you do it. What is important is she doesn't want to receive oral. That's what you need to respect.

The woman I married loves receiving oral, which suits me cos I love to give. But there's other things my wife doesn't like that previous partners did. I respect and love her for it and we just do things we both enjoy.

3. You should get together with her in a very relaxed, comfortable environment and talk to her about it....something from her past isn't letting her relax and enjoy it and you'll have to help her find what it is and help her deal with it.

4. Also, make sure she knowss you're doing it for HER...this is a gift of pleasure for her, not something to do just BC you want it.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It could be for me if the ego was the issue however I want to show her diff experiences and feelings, I love a woman enjoying oral.
    I am rwady to back off if we have at least a real good discussion and / or try if her mind allows to relax.

6. igor

Gold Member

I am confused. Are you doing oral or not with her?

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I thought someone might say something like that.

The girls above your message got me thinking, thanks.
    I still really want to do it but I can't force her. We need to get to it and see where things are coming from before I work it anymore.
    I am away from home for a while so I won't be able to give you updates on the subject if you care to know. Won't hurt my feelings but I be glad to share the outcome.