Giving her instruction

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jackman23, Jun 3, 2007.

1. jackman23

jackman23 New Member

Maybe I'm too picky and should be greatful she sucked me, but I really wanted to come and she kept scraping me with her teeth. She didn't hurt, just interupted the sensation that was starting to build (several times)

I mentioned it a couple times but didn't want to sound like a jerk "you're doing it wrong". I wanted to take her thumb in my mouth and say, "do it this way" but I was hesitant. Does a girl want to be told how to do it? Does it hurt her ego that she isn't the best cock sucker?

It's worth mentioning that we are not teenagers. She is middle aged (40) and I am 52.

She didn't have any inhibitions and licked and sucked my balls. It actually felt better when she toungued the underside. She said she wanted me to come in her mouth, but it's hard to me to believe she's done it much before. I can't imagine a guy being able to come with the regular feeling of teeth scraping and I wasn't able to do it for her.

So do you girls want us to say, "this is how to make me come"

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Just tell her that you're way too sensitive for teeth scraping. She's probably doing it deliberately because a lot of guys think the teeth-scraping sensation is pleasurable. In this case it's best to be honest and tell her that her teeth-scraping is keeping you from enjoying it fully.

3. rp_male

rp_male New Member

yeah, you could use her thumb to show her what u like, no harm in telling her what u like and dont like

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I know how you feel. The last thing you want to do is have her think you don't like it and stop. Right? But you've gotta let her know. I had a relationship with a gal who did that all the time. Her mouth was so small she could hardly open wide enough to get me in, and her teeth were always scraping me. Ouch! She gave the worst bjs I've ever had, but they were still 1000 times better than none!

5. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

How conservative is she. there are women who give classes on how to do it.

More reasonable is the videos. Do you guys talk about sex at all. Does she know she gives bad head. Myabe tell her girlfriend.

6. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

If it were me I'd want someone to tell me if I was doing it wrong. Maybe you should say something like, "Try it this way..." and see what happens. I would love for my man to tell me what to do or how to try new things. It makes it fun for the both of us.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm a huge fan of honest and open (yet tactful) communication in the bedroom. I think every man and every woman should ask whether or not their partner likes what they're doing, if there's anything they would like them to do differently... There's no need to feel threatened because we all have our preferences and how do you learn them unless you either A) ask or are B) told? You could say something along the lines of, "That feels great, but you know what really gets my motor revved?" And then proceed to demonstrate.

8. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

How ever you confront her about this do it after doing something real nice too her. Like buy her a new car

9. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

tell her that you are to sensitive for teeth but back it up with a positive comment about something you enjoy, like when she plays with your balls. If she doesn't seem to understand or continues to nick you, you could give her a demonstration by using her fingers... very effective and it feels incredible.

10. sexytime

sexytime New Member

I'd just be like BITCH LOOSEN UP WITH THE TEETH! Then again that doesn't work for everyone.

11. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

I dont think she realizes that she is using her teeth.

how about getting a book that talks in detail about oral sex for him and her, a techniq per night. She will change what she is doing without knowing she did it badly before.

12. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I'd definitely mention it. Maybe if you said "God, you rock so hard at blowjobs..but next time..maybe more XYZ and not so much teeth. It gets kinda painful!" - most mature women would appreciate the constructive remarks.

13. michael5a5

michael5a5 New Member

Sometimes you just gotta tell her straight. Once is more than enough and not have to worry about it in the future.

14. Goldenboy

Goldenboy New Member

I'm having that problem with my gf myself. Still waiting for an opportune time to bring it up, I suppose.

15. scottyman211

scottyman211 New Member

Had this issue with my first girlfriend, neither of us were that experienced but I don't think she'd ever done anything, or seen anything done. Even first handjob she just kinda squeezed and moved up and down clumsily. I ended up just telling her calmly what to do, giving her appreciation by saying "wow that was great!" if she did something right. Kinda like a puppy dog!

16. privateuser

privateuser New Member

When she is doing it just say ouch babe not too hard.

17. bubbles

bubbles New Member

I like being told what to do less or more of but thats really a personal thing some females may feel hurt by this the thumb idea could work or simpley being up front and honest may work also its all to do with the wording of it always start with a complement just so she doesnt feel put down and like others said you dont want her to stop doing it all together

18. Clark

Clark Member

Don't talk to her about it during a time of intimacy. Talk about it later, when you're not being intimate. She's more likely to be offended/have her feelings hurt if you talk to her about it during a time of intimacy.

19. GarysGal

GarysGal New Member

I would definitely want my husband to tell me if I could do something better to heighten his enjoyment, even if that means telling me I'm doing something wrong.

20. mmmm

mmmm New Member

I agree!