giving head

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by miss siagon, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miss siagon

miss siagon New Member

hi i'm a newbie,
    just wondering if anyone can give me a few tips on giving good head. The problem is i give him head and get so far then i feel like i'm gonna retch. If anyone can give some advice on how to give deep throat it would be much appreicated

cheers Miss siagon

2. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

ms- okay here's my two cents...the key to giving good head is not to rush into it....you can start by licking from his balls to the tip of the head...if you do it slow and a few times in a row it can be very enjoyable...then you can slow do small circles around the head with your tongue and then with it in your mouth..the corona(ridge around the head is very sensitive and this seems to stimulate that) also....just below this part on the bottom side is the frenulum (sp?) which is also a very sensitive part....after you do this for a while...you can come up with your own too...this is just my whole thing....also make eye contact..guys love it...i dunno..my bf digs it while standing up so the last time i pushed up up against the door and did my thing...lol. Also when you take it completely in your mouth the greatest sensation is the head going across hte roof of your mouth or so i've been told....as far as deep throating....you can find some really good info on that and blowjobs....fellatio in general at www.sexproject.com...this goes for guys as well....cunnilingis...at least..hehe....good luck and lots of freaky love...
    dana

3. miss siagon

miss siagon New Member

Acid, thanks for the info, shall have a look tommorrow and hopefully learn something

cheers ms siagon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.