Giving head

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sexkid, Oct 14, 2004.

1. sexkid

sexkid New Member

Okay, I'm sure I'm not gay but I have been thinking about giving another guy head. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could go about this as I dont want it to be someone I know or will ever really chance meeting again.

2. Phjoset

Phjoset New Member

Advice on giving head

So you want advice, first do what you would want done to you. Next don't bite or let your teeth drag over him, this is most uncomfortable. You might practive with a bananna. Lastly be sure he is gay or you make end up labeling yourself and possibly lose a friend. OH! If you are not gay why do you want to give another guy head. You might be Bi. Think about it.

3. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

Could just be curious..Fantasy or sumin.

4. Phjoset

Phjoset New Member

follow up

After talking to other gays, they all agree a straight person would not want to give head. There is an old addage, "couriosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought him back." You did not mention the other guys age or wheather he was gay or trying to get you to give him head. So after our advice what do you plan on doing?

5. touchzing

touchzing New Member

What makes you so sure you are not gay or bisexual? What you seem to be asking is how I can find an anonymous guy to give a blow job. You could do an online ad and go to his place. You could go to a gay bar and proposition a guy. If you are afraid of getting caught then take a trip somewhere. Most guys love to get head. It should not be hard to find a willing dick. Be careful that your in a gay freindly area or you may discover the pains of a gay bashing. ;)

6. ReNo

ReNo New Member

Where do you live at? I live in Henderson, right next to Las Vegas. I saw that someone else in these forums live in LV too, but I forgot who.

7. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I disagree with "you are gay if you want to give a guy a blowjob (and you're a guy)." I have known many guys that have done some crazy things before, but they are the least gay guys you'll ever know. No one can be labeled by their curiosities. I actually believe that the only person that can put a label on you is yourself. I think that no matter what you have done, if you believe that you are straight, then you are straight, no matter WHAT people say to you. It's your own decision to label yourself. People may believe that you enjoy doing things with other people of the same sex, but that doesn't mean that you ONLY enjoy doing it with that sex. I believe that even if you do enjoy that stuff you can not be labeled. Some people are just crazy when it comes to what they'll do sexually, but that doesn't make you gay. I think I have rambled for too long...

8. BigBoy

BigBoy New Member

:eek WTF, if one of my mates came up to me and said, I want to give a guy a blowjob, I would assume he was gay.

Maybe, but I would assume that most of this crazy stuff they have done has been done on the spur of the moment or while pissed, I doubt they planned it, posted it on a forum then did it :lol

9. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

I've always fantasized about giving head to a nice, big, cut cock. I consider myself straight but have this sort of Bi thing in me. I'm sure I'd love doing it.

10. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i am trying to make a time machine so i can go back in time when i was a teenager and giving myself a BJ... but that hardly make me gay nor weird. :shifty ​

11. viewer

viewer New Member

chating

hey
    i realy got same feelings

i like to try touching or maybe sucking a cock

but i dnt like guys and i dnt want to make a relation with aguy

>>>>> anonymous dick touching <<<<<<<<

just like you said

12. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

I dont' really wanna have any relationship either, but I am pretty curious about fooling around with a guy...even as far as anal.

13. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

try to find something called a glory whole.

14. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Glory holes are not a smart thing to do, you don't know WHAT you're getting at one of those places. I wouldn't do it. Nor would I ever do a prostitute.

I'm curious, not stupid!

Tom

15. The_Quag

The_Quag New Member

My first post. I also consider myself straight, but am open and curious about giving a guy head, or maybe more. But never with any of my friends or anyone who would want a real relationship, where could i find someone like this?