Giving alice a good hard workout...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mestizomad, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Sorry this storey is really really long!

This story is about myself and a very HOT female friend of mine called Alice.

I’ve just finished my qualification as a personal trainer, something that I’ve been wanting to do for a long time. I’ve always had an interest in the area and although I don’t think I will use it all the time, it will be a useful qualification to have.

As soon as she heard that I was qualified one of my very attractive female friends Alice, asks me if I can train her. She is a gym enthusiast like me and is in amazing shape already. Alice is 5ft9, of a small/medium build, has a very pretty face, a toned body, firm medium size breasts, an amazing ass and amazing legs.

I already have a bit of a crush on Alice and my girlfriend Harriet knows this full well. I am currently in an open relationship with Harriet, which means that we are both allowed to casually fool around. Harriet has already considered pulling and shagging a women on a night out, as she is bisexual, and we have both already discussed a threesome. The only major ground rule is that we are not allowed to shag people that we know, which includes Alice…

Me and Alice arrange a time table for when she can come around to train and eventually we agree that she will get an extended lunch break and come around for 1 hour at a time around midday on a Monday and a Thursday. This suits me pretty good, but I already think it’s a little naughty having Alice around when Harriet will be at work.

I have converted my garage into a home gym, it’s not perfect, but I’ve got a full set of free weights with dumbbells and barbells, a bench, a squat rack, a v heavy punchbag, chairs that I use for dips and other exercises, a chin up bar, gymnastic hoops, dip bars and a decent gym machine which can do some semi useful cable exercises.

It comes around to the first Monday and I have to admit that I’m excited for Alice to show up, I tidy and hoover the entire Garage as well as a large portion of the house. The clock reaches 12.15 which is the time that I am expecting her and immediately the doorbell rings. I answer the door and Alice enthusiastically says hi, looking as hot as ever.

I let her in, we chat for a small while, maybe even flirt a little and then I tell her that she can get changed in my bathroom and that I shall be in the garage. We go our separate ways and I go to get the first exercise setup. We have decided today that we shall do legs and abs, so the first exercise shall be Squats.

I start setting up the squat rack in the garage when I hear Alice enter behind me, I turn around and to my shock and slight arousal Alice is wearing some of the skimpiest gym clothes that I have ever seen. She is wearing a black sports bra with a very small band a grey material wrapped around her torso, barely covering the bra and almost pointless. She is also wearing the world’s smallest and tightest pair of shorts. The bottom of the shorts must barely get over her ass cheeks and they’re so tight that camel toe might be an issue.

She catches me looking at her breasts and she blushes slightly, she knows how sexy she looks and she likes it when I look at her.

I feel my penis move slightly in my trousers and I start thinking other thoughts In order to prevent a semi.

Alice walks over to me and says “so what’s first then?”

“Well we agreed Legs and Abs today, so we shall do Squats first” I say

“Great” she says,

We make our way over to the Squat Rack, which I have loaded with a very moderate 35lbs. My plan is that we shall start with low weight and work on perfect form and a good number of reps and then steadily increase the weight from there.

I get behind the squat rack and then Alice gets inside it and positions herself underneath the bar. I can't help but notice her ass as she does so, looking high definition and amazing in her very tight shorts.

Alice gets herself ready and takes the weight of the bar, standing up straight. She then lowers herself sticking her ass right out. At this point I realise, mostly by accident, but maybe a little on purpose that im standing too close behind her as she pushes her ass into my crotch.

She completes the first rep and then says "oouupps sorry", knowing that her bum has just touched me.

I stand a little further back this time as she completes the first set with 15 reps. I help her with the last repitition and we re rack the weight.

I tell her that she's a good girl and that she pushed it nice and hard, but also that I just want to make a couple of slight adjustments to her form.

I ask her to widen her stance slightly and make a joke about "opening her legs", to which she chuckles.

I then tell her that we should do a couple of unweighted reps where I guide her form. I stand closer this time and place my hands on her. She starts to move downwards and as she does so she firmly plants her ass squarely into my crotch so that I'm effectively grinding her as she squats with both of my hands perched on her hips.

We do three repetitions of these, getting extremely close to one another each time and by the end im glad that we stop as all that contact between my crotch and her ass cheeks is making me hard.

I tell her that she just needs to go a tiny bit lower with each rep and that she needs to make sure that she keeps her back straight.

She turns and looks and me and gives me that look of that she knows what I'm up to or that I enjoyed grinding her ass..

We continue the Squats as she does two more sets, me checking her ass out and occasionally putting my hands on her.

By now she is starting to sweat a little and it's getting genuinely quite hot in the garage. She looks even hotter as her body shimmers. I go to open the back door of the garage to let some more air in and as I so i turn around notice a band of grey material on the floor. I don't say anything, but I definately notice that Alice has taken off the material that was covering her sports bra...

But more importantly I notice that this sports bra is given Alice a healthy about of cleavage and that its front opening...

#1 Mestizomad, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  2. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I find this seriously quite distracting and eventually I can't help myself but to make the comment of "nice bra Alice"

Alice blushes slightly, she knows that what I actually means is "nice breasts Alice"...

We have decided that we shall alternate Leg and Abdominal exercises, therefore that means that the second exercise is seated cable crunches on the cable machine.

Alice sits herself down on the machine, facing me, legs wide apart, sweat dripping down her, her tits popping out slightly, I can't help but stare.

Alice already knows the drill with this exercise and so she grabs the rope and pulls the slack of the cable down to her torso.

I stand in front of her and then watch as she crunches forward and crunches her torso inwards whilst pulling the cable down.

She does 10 reps in the first set with pretty good but not perfect form.

I tell her that she needs to curve more and I stand slightly closer to her so that as she lowers her face it's only a few inches in front of my crotch.

She does the second set and as she does so she notices my movement and that her face seems to be brushing inches from my crotch.

She finishes the second set and immediately makes comment. She cheekily says "are you perving on me?"

I sarcastically say "I have no idea what you mean, however you are wearing the worlds tiniest gym clothes, you are a bit distracting"

Alice blushes again from the very minor compliment and again she catches my glance and I look at her tits.

"Are these distracting for you?" She says, referencing her breasts.

"Well I suppose this bra is a bit on the small side, they are busting out" she says

"I noticed, and yes that's one of your distracting areas" I say

"That and your ass" I say,

Alice blushes again and gives me a little smile,

She starts the first set and as she does so I move forward even closer. Now she is practically kissing my crotch as she bends over. She does 7 reps and on the last reps she playfully blows air at my crotch whilst places her lips literally millimetres from it.

"I like getting blown" I say

"I bet you do" she says

"Should we do another set to failure?" I say

"Ok, I bet I can do 6" she says

"Well you better now then" I say

"Why will you punish me if I don't?" She says

"Maybe" I say

She begins her fourth set and seems to be going ok, but by the third rep she is starting to struggle. She pushes on hard but only just manages 5 reps.

"You can do one more i say"

She starts the sixth rep, but gets barely half way when she practically stops. I take hold of her by her back and I push her downwards lightly.

But in doing so I inadvertently push the front of her face into my crotch, her lips touching my semi hard penis through the material of my trousers.

I let her come back up and Alice is giggling at me.

"That was naughty, you are taking advantage of me" she says

"An accident I promise" I say

"Is that why you've got a semi, which I touched by the way" she says

"I have no idea want your talking about" I say

With this, Alice leans forward and cups her right hand in the middle of my crotch, immediately feeling my penis, I start to get fully hard almost straight away"

"I can feel movement" she says

"Well that's not helping" I say

Alice removes her hand and gives me a naughty look. She knows that I fancy her, she's probably known for months and she knows that I'm perving on her.

"I tell you what, as you are giving me all of this free training, I will agree a few things with you, if I'm a naughty girl during training and miss some reps, you can spank me as I know you will like that, and if I'm a very naughty girl, you can do something else to me....."

"What if your a good girl?" I say

"Oh im not a good girl" she says,

Happy with our new deal we move on, me giving my erection a bit of time to go down, her noticing it.

It's another leg exercise now and so its now the turn of calf raises. I setup the weight for her, 35lbs also, and also setup some wooden blocks for her to purch her feet on.

She positions herself and I lift the weight into her shoulders for her. I stand behind her, inspecting her as she starts the first set. She does 10 reps with fairly good form and she seems to be going ok.

We have a short 1 minute break and I tell her that due to doing 10 reps comfortably in the first set that she should definately aim for 8 in the second and 6 in the third.

She starts the set and as she is going she is a little unsteady this time. I move closer to her and place both of my hands between her hips and her chest.

She continues, but only manages 6 reps.

Im already thinking about spanking her during the 1 minute break, and this time she is again a bit unsteady and manages 3 reps.

We finish and I help her put the weight down.

"Well you managed, 10, 6, 3, so you dropped a few reps" I say

But without saying it I got the distinct impression that maybe she didn't try her hardest, maybe she wants a spanking"

"Hmm well you're going to have to punish me then aren't you" she says

"Well if that the case, it will have to be properly" i say.....

#2 Mestizomad, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

She knows exactly what I mean and with sexy eyes she looks at me and then sexily struts over to the bench. As she does so, she places her hands around her hips and pulls down the back of her shorts, exposing her bare perfect ass and a tiny sliver of material between her ass cheeks that is supposedly her panties.

"Wow ok" I say

Not expecting that she would do that. I start to get hard again as I walk over to her.

She bends herself over and places two hands on my bench, sticking her ass out for attention.

"Punish me" she says

"Gladly" I say

I walk around her, inspecting her, taking my time. I squeeze my own crotch with my hand, as I'm not rock hard and just want to insert myself in her.

I gently caress my right hands across her ass cheeks and then with a crack I spank her hard

"You missed three reps, so I shall spank you three times" I say

I spank her hard again and she moans, feeling massively turned on I spank her again, but this time give her ass a quick grope with my hand as I touch it..

"I think I need more, I've been a very bad girl, spank me some more" she says

I spank her again even harder than before.

"HARDER, I'm a bad girl" she shouts at me

I spank her again twice in quick session to the point where her ass is already turning red.

"MORE" she shouts again,

I decide to shut her up once and for all and spank hard ten times in quick succession, five times per ass cheek.

"Hmm, that's better... Thank you" she says,

I move back from her and she gets herself up, pulling up her shorts as she goes,

She turns to me and bites her lip and says "you've got me all wet now, I might find it difficult to continue exercising properly"

"Well In that case I might have to punish you that other way....." I say

"Only if you think you can handle it" she says

"I sure I can" I say

We decide that she should make some kind of attempt at V Dips next for her Abs.

She lays herself down on the floor, beaded with sweat, look hot enough to eat..

She lays on her back and raises her knees. I kneel down in front of her and tell her that there's a better way of doing V Dips. I take hold of her behind the knees and raise her legs and put hem over my shoulders, I pull myself I'm so that my crotch is firmly planted against her ass and the exercise looks more like a sex position than an actual workout (however that's kind of my point!).

I look right at her as she starts sitting up right through the reps, I pull her legs in tight to me and push my hard dick into her ass.

She definately feels what I'm doing and immediately comments that I'm distracting, but she likes it.

She continues the reps until she's done 20.

She then stops, panting and warm, overheating and sweating. She looks right at me with her naughty eyes and before I have time to react she undoes and opens the front of her sports bra, releasing her breasts.

"Wow, fantastic tits" I say with out even thinking.

"Now pay attention she says, don't get too distracted, they're only my perfectly formed firm breasts" she says

She then removes her bra completely and starts her second set of V Dips, topless this time. By this point my cock is as hard as stone as it firmly presses into her ass.

She does 16 more reps, her looking at me, me thrusting her slightly whilst staring sometimes into her eyes and sometimes at her tits.

She finishes the second set and lays back down on the floor again.

"Aren't you getting warm?, why don't you take your tshirt off?" She says

With out even answering i oblige her and remove my tshirt.

She seems pleased and comments on my muscular torso.

She lays there with her head tilted slightly upwards to face me and slowly she lowers her hands to her chest and starts to caress her nipples. She starts to play with herself, whilst making slight moaning noises.

I watch her for a short while, massively turned on by what she is doing and then slowly I start to move my hands onto her legs. I slowly start or caress her legs, moving them and up and down, taking them down to her ass cheeks, giving her ass a squeeze and then bringing my hands unto her knees.

I press my cock deep into her ass cheeks, and she moans as I do so, caressing her breasts faster. She licks her fingers and then goes back to work on her nipples, making a circular motion with her wet finger tips and occasionally taking a hand full of breast and squeezing.

I'm getting more excitable, I want her so badly and then just as I think that to myself she says "don't you want me?"

"I certainly do" I say

"Take me then" she says

I run my hands down to her shorts and with great force I pull them off and up her legs, I lean back and pull her shorts completely off by her feet.

I look down at her mostly bare ass, covered only by a very tiny pair of black panties. I reach down for those also and pull those off in equal measure, throwing them across the room.

Her pussy I soaking wet and waiting for me.

I move back, hastily undoing my belt, I unbutton myself and eventually pull down trousers, releasing my 7" hard cock.

I move towards her again and with one hand I tease her pussy lips with the tip of my penis. She gasps with anticipation.

I grab her legs and pull them onto my shoulders again, pulling her hips and pussy up to correct fucking height, I tease her again and with a great thrust I force myself deep inside her.

She moans and says "fuck me like the naughty slut that i am".

I do exactly as she demands and immediately start pounding her hard and deep, I hold onto her legs as I slam myself against her ass cheeks.

You can hear her ass making a slapping noise as I pound her and I realise that the back garage door is wide open. Hopefully none of our neighbours will be in the garden anytime soon!

Alice moans and screams with pleasure and excitement, she is still playing with her nipples, but then decides to move one hand down to her clit, she runs it gently, but not too much as to make her cum too quickly...

#3 Mestizomad, Sep 13, 2015
  4. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I continue fucking her, but after a couple of minutes I have an urge for something different. I decide that I want to mix things up a bit and I want my cock in her mouth.

To her surprise I pull myself out and lower he legs off my shoulders. She looks at me as I put her legs on the floor and as I do so I climb over her, straddling her.

She knows what I want. I move closer to her, my erect penis leading the way, she leans up a little and as she does so I take hold of the back of her head and plant the tip of my penis on her lips. She kisses it for a second before she opens her mouth and i shove my cock deep inside her mouth.

I take the back of her head with two hands and she take hold of my hips with both of her hands. I fuck her mouth as aggressively as i fucked her pussy until the point where she is gagging slightly.

I mouth fuck her for a few minutes until i can see her eyes starting to water and I can hear my cock thumping the back of her throat.

I release her head and pull my cock out of her mouth. I climb off of her and tel her that we should cum together.

She continues laying there as I turn around so that we are it a 69 position, she moves onto her side and so do I. I take hold of and ass cheek with one hand and bury my head between her legs, I start to lick around her wet pussy lips and I dip my tongue onto her pussy whole.

I feel her as she takes hold of my cock and wraps her lips around it again, slower this times she sucks on my dick whilst I lick her pussy. I tease her clit, but mostly work around the tip and edges of her pussy, working her up slowly.

I feel her starting to twinge and contract, she is getting close, but so am I. I flick my tongue back on to her clit and after a few seconds of attention she's extremely close, sensing this she sucks my dick deep and fast and as she does so I make her cum, her whole body twinges and she screams loudly with pleasure. As she does so she almost bites my penis, but manages to continue sucking.

Im also extremely close and so she pulls my dick out of her mouth and caresses her face with it, she places her hand around my shaft and strokes extremely fast. A few seconds later and I can feel it happening, I moan as I cum all over her pretty face and she moans as she gets sprayed with cum.

Feeling extremely satisfied I release my mouth from her pussy and turn my body around, she looks extremely hot with my cum all over her face.

"Thanks" she says

"Ohh we're not quite done yet" i remark,

With this I move over to her and flip her body onto her front, ass up, ready to be banged.

One of my best talents is that I seem to be multi orgasmic and can simply continue after cuming the first time, and this time I definately want to make use of this talent.

I climb on top of her and tell her "I'm going to fuck you senseless and make you cum again"

I mount her and with enthusiasm I insert my hard dick between her ass cheeks and into her wet pussy for the second time. I give her a good deep push and she moans with gratitude. I find my rythem, but this times I fuck her slowly but very deep.

I place my hands around her and she takes hold of them, I enjoy every stroke in and out of her warm, wet and tight pussy and she enjoys getting fucked, still with my cum on her face.

She takes one hand and starts to wipe my cum off her face, licking her fingers as she goes, making sure that she swallows every last drop.

I fuck her relentlessly and soon Alice is moaning and screaming.

"Don't you dare stop, im gonna cum again"

I continue as she wishes and her body tightens up and starts to pulsate. She moans heavily again and them screams as she cums for a second time, however this time I hear a slight noise as she squirts.

"Ohh my god, I've just squirted, I've never done that before" she says loudly

Feel massively turned on that I just made Alice squirt I tell her that it's my pleasure and then I continue fucking her.

She moans yet more, and grips my arms very tightly, she's almost cannot handle it, she is under immense pleasure to the point of overload. I continue fuckiner her until I feel myself getting close.

I decide that I wanna make the most and so I speed up and start to pound her very hard, she moans, as I slam myself into her ass cheeks with great force, again you can hear the slapping noise of well fucked ass cheeks and she screams at me "cum inside me, cum cum"

She moans yet more and as she does so I explode inside her, releasing what feels like a huge quantity of cum, as I do so i continue slowly pushing in and out, making the absolute most of every pleasurable stroke.

I moan myself and push hard until I feel like I've completely emptied myself inside her. I lay on top of her for a second and then I release myself from her and climb off.

She turns around to look at me and says "that was a serious workout, I'm truly shagged out"

"Good" i Say

We take a moment to collect ourselves and then we get slightly dressed. Alice just puts back on her shorts, but not her bra and I just put my boxers and trousers back on.

"I need a shower" she says

"Hmm, so do I, I think" I say

"Shower together?" She says

"Ok I say"

We get up and smile at each other. Alice then turns face and heads for the garage back door, still topless.

She confidently strolls out into the garden topless and as she does so she narrowly misses being seen by a neighbour. I also pass undetected and we giggle once inside the house.

We make a B line for the bathroom and as she walks in her usual sexy manner, Alice removes her shorts and dumps then in my hallway, walking through the rest of the house naked apart from her socks.

I follow her with my penis and as I reach the bathroom, she is already in the shower. I quickly undress and then join her, close the curtain and immediately we embrace. We start snogging, my hard dick pressing against her and her perky breasts against my chest.

We make out for quite a while before getting onto actual shower duties. We take it in turns to wash each other, which ends up also including Alice cleaning my penis with her mouth, and me groping her extensively. At the very end of the shower I turn her around against the all of the shower and we fuck yet again, quicker this time, but still hard and pleasurable.

Once finished, we have to clean yet again and then we get out of the shower. We dry each other, we get dressed and we kiss some more.

We then chat for a while before Alice looks at her phoned and realises the time, she needs to get back to work and so we say our farewells and she tells me that she wants the same hard workout next time also....

The end

#4 Mestizomad, Sep 13, 2015
    Pmd likes this.
  5. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

To give you a visual representation here is a pic of me and a pic of Zoe Voss, my friend Alice is the genuine spitting image of Zoe Voss, in both face and body. However Alice does have bigger boobs!

image.jpg

image.jpg

#5 Mestizomad, Sep 13, 2015
    jpbowhunter, Pmd and djanalyst like this.
  6. Pmd

Pmd Member

OMG!!!! I loved every single bit of it!

7. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I'm not the best writer at all, but all of my short stories are have real potential to happen and involve real people :)

8. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Still one of my biggest fantasies