[Ask a Girl] Given a Choice.....?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Oct 20, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

If you were given a choice, what kind of climax would you prefer, a smooth and steady buildup to an easy, fulfilling, and relaxing release, or an irregular buildup filled with peaks, teasing, and delays at the brink, that ultimately result in a stronger climax in the end?

2. dukefan

dukefan New Member

depends on the day, some days we just go for the one smooth one and leave it at that.

Some days we tease and tease, start and stop till we can't stand it anymore then WAM we explode

3. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I would like them all mixed together. start of slow and smooth, but then add the teasing and stuff. The wam explosions are more relaxing and fullfilling to me.

4. sarad

sarad New Member

I have to agree with dukefan. Some days I just want it so bad that if I were to be teased I would get frustrated and finish the job myself. Sometimes nothing is better than frantically pawing at one another, both eager for a climax.

But some days, it is all about exploration and seeing what feels good. This often leads to build up after build up without release until neither party can take it any more. Both are good, it just generally depends on the mood.

5. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I'm in agreement with dukefan and sarad. It all depends on the day/mood I'm in as to which I would prefer.