Girth?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, May 4, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

hey im wondering what is the average or a good width or "girth" as i learned a new word on here ...lol

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Im not overly sure what a good girth is, mine is 6"
    i know i hear that some say 4" is average but to be honest i am not sure.

3. Pride

Pride New Member

6 inch....wow lol im not sure what i am but that sounds huge compared to what i would think mine is....it just dont look like it is even 3...haha....

i will have to find out sumtime

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thanks for the compliment ....
    As many a female will tell you it isnt just what you pack in your pants that counts.
    Im sure you are more than capable of pleasuring a female with your penis though. :)

5. Pride

Pride New Member

also what would u measure.....the head or what section....

lol yeah np im sure im at least avg...but lol i dunno

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

7. Pride

Pride New Member

lol ok well what i did was measure the thickest part of my thumb...lol but its not guaranteed cuz i used an online ruler...i cant find one or a tape measrue at the moment...

ANYWAYS

as lame as it may be my penis is about a thumb and a half when i compare them width wise (if that makes sense) so i used the thickets part of my thumb...that joint (lol not good with technical terms) and that turned out to b bout 3 1/2 which would mean my penis is over 4 maybe 4 and half to 5....(its all an estimation lol but yeah)

err im a loser :p

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

an online ruler ? ...if you have string use that to measure your girth, marking the sting at the point where it reachs both sides of the string.

Now unravel the string and measure that .

i dont have massive thumbs so using a thumb as a guide may be highly inacurate :)

9. Pride

Pride New Member

lol yeah i did use the string but u gotta have sumthing to measure the string...

and i cant find anytihng...

but i know what my thumb looks like in comparison...i will do the real thing later when i have the opportunity as well as an actual tape measure or sumthing to measure the string...

i just wanted to know that im not like 3 inch or sumthing :p

like get the idea of how measureing width like that adds up or how it is when it becomes measured...

i know sorry im talking in circles...been a long tiresome day

poored and mixed cement today in like 100ยบ heat (floridas HOT right now) from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm...over 60, 80 pound bags. :(

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Always good to keep in shape though uh :)

You should try the south of France in the summer ...can get beyond crazy heat wise..
    this year their saying the summer here will be higher 40'sC not totaly sure what that is in degrees F though.

11. Pride

Pride New Member

yeah but this isnt even summer yet....:ugh

but worst thing is we have been having VERY long drouts lately and all of the lakes and rivers are so dried up its insane....but im off to watch tv and fall asleep lol

thanks for the info and help

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

yeah i know had 90+ here for 3 days last week....last few days its just been thunder storms all day every day....i want the heat back...

south of france usualy gets very hot , simply because it is so very close to the equater :)

But hottest place i have lived was in saudi arabia...that place is the hottest country there is ...at night its drops to a cool 90f ( winter night there were like summer days in england hehe ) ( its hotter there than africa )

Just seen a silly durex site that says 5.2" girth is average ( thats on a test of 3000 males ) not a great surey rofl )

Best way to judge , if the female your with enjoys your girth then that is a very good indicater that your fine.

13. Pride

Pride New Member

ok good i checked...and if 5.2 is avg then im ok i am around 5.5 or so ish..

14. happy

happy Banned

if you are 5 or more you will have no prob filling up a girl. I am 4.5 and i am having sex with a woman who has had two kids---she is somewhat loose--not totally though, and the sex is absolutely great! I feel i fill her up nicely--so you will have no prblem bro! btw, i live in Fort Myers--where do you live?

15. Pride

Pride New Member

err i live in hell...lol

Ever heard of Sebring?...or Avon Park?

Well i live in avon park.

Its middle of state no good beaches or anytihng a lot of hicks/boring people with nothing to do lol.

Only good thing is Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota are each bout an hour half away and Venice, Daytona are each bout 2-2.5 hours away i belive

So its fairly close to a lot of fun places.

16. happy

happy Banned

yea i know Sebring--naming all of the other places you have, you should know where Ft. Myers is.. I like it its ok. Have you lived here your whole life?

17. Pride

Pride New Member

no not at all only a year...i lived in michigan for the first 17 but visited florida every so often for family.

but yeah im not sure how far ft myers is from me actually...but i know i CANT WAIT till i find a way out of sebring....

i came to florida becuz i was bored with life to be honest...but since i have gotten here due to the area i live in and not having a car on top of it...ive been miserably depressed with things...barely meeting anyone at all or even liking or having things in common with a lot of people in this area.

im living with my mom now i lived with my dad in michigan.....err and EVERYDAY i consider moving back...but im not one to admit defeat :nerv

18. happy

happy Banned

things will be ok Pride. Im 26 and i moved here not too long ago from Cleveland. I moved by myself, and i am loving here and would never consider moving back to the freezing cold---I'd rather sweat than shiver!

19. deric

deric New Member

Girth is deceptive since it is the circumference. An average tennis racquet grip is 4 1/2 inches. So a Coke can (or beer can) is about 8 1/2 inches in girth. I am guessing that if you are in the Coke can girth group you are huge and the tennis racquet girth group you are about average. No need to talk of pencils.

20. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oooh I love Ft Myers...

I had two blokes within the space of half an hour
    come on to me there years ago...

One looked like a rock star and the other like a
    mexican bandit...lol. The mexican bandit owned
    a jewellery shop and tried to convince me to go
    in the back room with him. He produced a condom
    from under the counter and said "I know what I am
    doing honey, Ive had five wives", to which I replied
    "Ive no intention of becoming number six" lol

Wished I'd gone for the rock star now....he looked
    a lot like John Bon Jovi...as I was walking along the
    beach he said "do you wanna party honey".....haha

It was early in the morning.....Jeeeeez you
    American blokes sure are full on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)