[Ask a Girl] Girls why do u like sucking dick?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Tuna227, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Tuna227

Tuna227 New Member

Hey girls I was just wondering why do u like sucking dick? What is it like to do it? How do u suck dick? What is it like to feel a guy cum in your mouth like wut does that feel like? I'm curious I want a girls point of view as to why they enjoy giving head and what it does for them
  2. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

Why do I like it? Mostly because I know it makes him feel good and he enjoys it. I like being able to be on my knees, looking up at him, taking him slowly all the way in my mouth while watching him watching me. Feeling his hand on the back of my head, grabbing my hair gently, pushing himself deeper down my throat while my eyes water just a little as I'm still looking up at him, feeling how hard and throbbing he is in my mouth...it's all quite nice.

I'm not going to explain in detail how I actually suck him but I use a nice mixture of my lips, tongue, and hands and remember to pay special attention to the head of his cock and his balls. Can't forget them.

I can't really describe how it feels to have a guy cum in your mouth. It's kinda different each time. Always warm and gooey though unless he decides to shoot the back of your throat and almost choke you.
    Deepinmysoul likes this.

3. Tuna227

Tuna227 New Member

Ok I always wondered how women feel about that and I like your technique of how u do it that's hot and I've always been curious to know what it feels like when a guy explodes in your mouth and what it feels like to have a dick down your throat it sounds very interesting
  4. Tuna227

Tuna227 New Member

Another thing I am curious about is if women enjoy anal sex or they just do it to make their man happy what does that feel like and does it hurt and if so how bad does it hurt. What's the best position to have anal and I know everyone is different but roughly how long can someone take an anal pounding before it gets uncomfortable
  5. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

This may answer some questions

http://www.sexualforums.com/30010-do-women-get-anything-out.html

Doggy or me on top is easiest for me
  6. Tuna227

Tuna227 New Member

Someone sent me a message and said stop asking stupid questions if u want answers suck a fuckin dick and take it in the ass u fuckin douchebag. I hate ignorant people
  7. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

Lol why not just send them a message back?
  8. Tuna227

Tuna227 New Member

I did send them a message back lol.......... But if I were to ever do that It would be with a girl and a strapon lol cuz I'm not gay. That way I would kinda see wut it's like to suck a dick however I wouldn't know wut it's like to feel the explosion of cum in my mouth and I would be able to see what Anal feels like from a girl lol.............. Would u do that or have u done that? Would u enjoy doing that role reversal and watching a guy suck like u do and and take it like u lol
  9. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

Ohh my bad. I was confused on where the message quote began and ended. How rude!

I can't say I'm into that kind of thing. I wouldn't get much out of knowing my man could suck as good as I do or take it up the ass like me.
  10. Tuna227

Tuna227 New Member

Lol ok that would be interesting to try though lol u know I've never even thought of doing that with a girl because no girl has ever asked me. A role reversal like that with her being in control. See I'm the type of person that will ask to do things kinky or wutever and even if she doesn't like it but will do it for me I'll return the favor so to speak. Why should I get what I want and not let her get what she wants. So if a girl ever asked me if she can bend me over and fuck me I'd prolly say yes lol I might have to drink a lil bit but I'll prolly let her do it lol
  11. Tuna227

Tuna227 New Member

The question is if that were to ever happen should I pick the size of the strapon or should I let her pick it out lol
  12. dirtyoleman

dirtyoleman New Member

My wife lets me fuck her ass but she doesn't get anything out of it so I don't do it often, actually twice in our 18 yrs of marriage.
  13. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Lol, how good are you at these things?:eyes
  14. JTS

JTS New Member

Ahhhh...Nurseharley....you do have a wonderful way with words....my compliments to you, JTS
  15. JTS

JTS New Member

hahaha.... this is what happens when you open your mind on a general public message board. Ignore the ignoramuses. Personally, I thought your question was a good one. Although I am into women myself, if you've seen any of my other posts, I have a group sex fantasies involving other men. I have been involved in a MFM situation a couple of times in my life and to be honest, so far, the fantasy has been better than the reality. However, the fantasy persists. Though I have no desire to be with another man in a relationship, I would describe my fantasy to be directly the result of having a penis fetish. When I consider other men for sex involving my woman, I view them as "toys"......essentially like a dildo. I want no emotional connection or ongoing involvement. Having a fetish such as I do, I also wonder what it would be like to be in the position of a woman pleasing a cock. I know this sounds gay as hell, but I'm truly not bi-sexual. These kinds of things are hard for others out there of the plain, vanilla-sex mind set to understand or accept. Just ignore them and know that there are many people our there that may share the same thoughts and possibly desires as you. Is your question possibly one in which your exploring your sexuality, and actually thinking about pleasing another man?
  16. BustyMcGee

BustyMcGee New Member

Why I love sucking dick....let me count the ways....:lol

I immediately fell in love with sucking dick from the first time I tried it, for many reasons. I love the control. I like being in control of my partners sexual satisfaction. I love watching him squirm and shake and moan, whether I'm teasing him or taking him in balls deep. I enjoy knowing I'm pleasing my partner. I also know that a lot of girls either don't suck dick or don't do it well, so I enjoy being good at what I do and the endless praise that comes along with it.

I've never thought much about what it is like in a way that can be easily explained. Its like a sexy journey to a guys most intimate place. An orgasm is a fairly vulnerable experience, I love being able to induce them. You can feel every shift, every clenching of muscles, every inch of hard tissue between your lips. It's delightful.

I don't have a singular method to sucking dick. It really depends on the moment. I like the surprise factor of blow jobs. You can do them anywhere. It's not difficult to whip someone's cock out. I think I have the most fun when I give head at an unexpected time. I think it's hilarious to sneak it on my bf when he is on the phone or doing something completely mundane, like watching tv (although I know better than to interupt a game ;)) lol it's also fun to hop off his cock when I'm riding him, and suck the juices off before hopping back on. Anything that may get even more a rise out of someone.

I hate it when girls essentially jerk a guy off and just suck the head of his cock. What is the point of that? I love taking a guy entirely into my mouth if at all possible. I don't usually use hands at all unless it is to play with his balls or his ass, unless it's to keep his cock stimulated while I'm talking dirty.

The cumming is the best. You can definitely feel the changes in a guy's dick before he cums. The shifting of semen, the shaft getting rock solid and thick, the change in hip movement...and then when it happens, the shaking and the flood of warm cum is like a little badge of honor in your mouth. LOL Some guys shoot in your mouth, it feels like if you squirted your mouth with a water gun. A little blast. Some guys ooze out...either is awesome. While cum isn't my favorite flavor, I still love the meaning behind it. I never spit either. It's a pointless act. Girls say they spit because they don't like the taste...however, you've already tasted it once it enters your mouth...and you have to taste it longer while you find a place to spit it! I've never understood that logic.

I like taking it in the mouth, but anywhere in the general vicinity of my mouth is good too. I think it's kind of hot if it'd a little messy. I have a great rack so I like it when a guy cums all over my tits too. Depends on the mood, sometimes I'll even play with it a bit.

It is safe to say giving head is definitely one of my favorite things to do, ever.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  17. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

after reading your post busty i wont conceal that it did get me aroused..
  18. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Photos:
    I know I'm generalizing a bit here, but my take on this is that most women, not all, of course, but most women view oral as a means to an end. You know it makes us happy, so you tolerate it, but its not your favourite activity.
  19. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

My personal preference: I do not like sucking dick. It does not feel good, rather I feel humiliated. Cum in my mouth or even on face a no no!!!
  20. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

Photos:
    He or she must be a dick head or an ass hole! :lol

Your questions are relevant to this forum and the responses are interesting and informative.
    ply likes this.