Girls who squirt

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Rodman, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Rodman

Rodman New Member

I've always been amazed at this since I experienced it. I used to have sex with this girl when I was in the USAF and every time we had sex it was like someone turned on a water faucet and just drenched me!!!! I loved it. The only problem is, not every woman does this. I have been with quite a few women (not to brag) and besides the one I'm speaking of I have only had 2 other girls do this. One did it every once in awhile, and the other is my current girlfriend who used to do it but I'm not too sure it wasn't urine (not that I care, I love the feeling of being inside a woman and having all that warm fluid pouring over my shaft and out ono my stomach and down my balls to the crack of my ass. But, neither of them did/do it consistently. Oh, I did see a girl briefly who would sit on top of me and when she said she was cumming she would lift herself off of me and point that pretty little pussy at me and shoot gobs of cum at me(damn, I'm getting excited)!!!!! I didn't see her for that long so I don't know if she would do that on a regular basis.

Ladies, shed some light on this for me. What is actually going on? I do know that for me to command this to happen I have to have a woman on top of me and usually I end up putting a little bit of pressure just above the hair line and GUSH, here it cums. All of these girls have told me it is not urine, but they really don't know what it is. It doesn't smell or taste like it either.

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

3. blade

blade New Member

its called female ejaculation, i read an article about it i think it was on pinkslippers.com or something its really interestin cuz very few women can concentrate or be stimulate enuff to do this...but be careful though sometimes a lady can actually pee while doin this.