Girls who smoke

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Veuve Noire, May 5, 2008.

1. Veuve Noire

Veuve Noire New Member

Hi,

Boys, what do you think about girls who smoke? Do you like it?

Well, I smoke, but not because I need my "drug". I don't smoke a lot and I don't swallow the smoke. I just like playing with my cigarette, making rings and smoking at men's faces.
    Edit/Delete Message

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Personally I find the habit disgusting and an instant turn-off. Everything about the act from the sights to the smells is revolting to me. However there are plenty out there who enjoy it, and are even turned on by it. Hopefully one of them will respond here. :)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I think smoking can be erotic, even though I know it's unhealthy as hell. Don't ask me why I like it, but I think it can be sexy. That said, I'm married to a non-smoker.

4. Veuve Noire

Veuve Noire New Member

Yes it can. It depends on the girl.

Anyway, men do like looking to me smoking.

5. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

I find it disgusting and will not date someone who is a smoker.

6. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I smoked when I first met my SO, quit for a while, started at my current job started smoking again, then quit about a month later. I've been smoke free for 8 months now. I wouldn't date a smoker for the simple reason of I don't want to start again and it would be very hard for me to date someone who smokes and not start again myself. As for being disgusting, I did it for almost 8 years, and yeah, what it does to your body is disgusting. But I also know just how hard it is to quit, so I won't fault someone for smoking.

7. spindrift

spindrift New Member

I find it revolting, and probably wouldn't be interested in a woman who smokes I'm afraid. I tend to go for girls who look after their mind and body.

8. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

My SO picked up smoking just a few months before we met, and she quit soon after. I hated it. Cigarettes are just a slow method of suicide. On the other hand, I really do not mind if she smokes pot.

9. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, even though I do find it sexy, as in, it looks erotic, in my opinion, I don't smoke. Thought I should put that in.

10. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

You don't get many smoking threads on SF....
    But as a smoker of about 50-60 cigarettes a day Id have to say that it doesnt really worry me if she smokes or not.....:shrug
    As for smoking being "erotic"....No, Im afraid I dont think so....:ugh

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeahbut, how many Goodyears do ya smoke? ;)

12. kujo

kujo New Member

My girlfriend was a smoker when we met. It never really bothered me though, as she never smoked around me. This wasn't my doing, she just felt it was nasty and didn't do it when I was around. She covered the smell with perfume well, and I never really noticed much unless we kissed very soon after she smoked. She quit a few months back, again without any prodding on my part. I can't say I am not very happy, but mostly just for her as it was very difficult and I am very proud of her!

13. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife smokes and has since wayyy before we met....do I fnd it erotic...not really....do I find it disgusting....not really....my wife to me is the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world....regardless of whether she is smoking at the time or not...shes my best friend and means everything to me...so she has a flaw...I have many and hell...I dont smoke....overall...Id rather have her as my wife.......yes a smoker....and having everything else she is to me and my life...so I overlook the smoking and enjoy every other aspect about her and my life together.

14. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Like licking and ashtray!

I immensely dislike it when women smoke! And kissing a smoker almost makes me gag!

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol

16. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

When I met CP25 for the first time, I knew that she smoked. I'd never dated a smoker before, so I convinced myself I could put up with it ... boy, was I wrong. The longer we were together, the more disgusting I found it. :ugh When she quit the first time, I was really happy, and then she took it up again. :yell When she quit the second time, I naturally had my doubts. But, it's been nearly a year now, and I try to remind her often how happy I am she gave up that god-forsaken habit. :cool

17. loveit247

Gold Member

Both my SO and I gave up on 1 January. I was a social smoker and he a light smoker. He has since started up again. It is gross! I hate how he smells and it infects his tonsils and makes his face swell up.
    I wish he would stop, but I am not his mommy and I can't make him.

18. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Actually I think I should have shares in Goodyear for the number of Eagles Ive turned into tyre smoke......:D
    But at about 1200 bucks a pair.....since we sold the dragster, I saved heaps;)

19. cook74

Gold Member

When done with a certain wave of the wrist or the smoke is blown a certain way as eye contact is been made...:dgrin

An actress knows how to be sexy smoking a cigarette. But the way most women (and men) smoke, they just look like steam trains. Nothing exciting about that.

I have only quit recently and my wife still smokes. :(

20. Kanto

Kanto Member

If I see a gal smoking, I can't help but wonder how bad she tastes as a kisser.

Still, there are more erotic things you can do with a lollipop than you can with a cigarette.