Girls who love to eat pussy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BuddyLov, Mar 20, 2011.

1. BuddyLov

BuddyLov New Member

Do any of you girls like to eat pussy? I love to get off to videos of to girls.
    If you do. please tell me how you do it.
  2. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

We don't do it any differently then any man would.

3. Pandora_Box

Pandora_Box New Member

My first sexual encounter was with another woman. Actually we were both teen-agers, even though she was a couple of years older. She had a boyfriend, & today she's married with kids. But the experience was a pleasant one for me, even though I later discovered I also like fucking men. Actually, I just like sex with women, but I'm emotionally attracted to men.
    I like to begin by talking, like sharing fantasies....sometimes over the phone, sometimes via e-mail. When we meet we kiss, gently at first, but more passionately as we undress each other. I like to suck her nipples until they are hard and erect. I touch her with my fingers...first one, then two....and I fall to my knees, parting her vulva to reveal her clit. I gently massage it, then I begin to lick it with long, slow strokes. As her clit swells I surround it with my lips and begin to suck on it, often using my fingers to apply a deeper rub, sometimes thrusting my fingers in and out of her hot, wet pussy. And drink her climactic juices.....
    Is that what you wanted to know?
  4. BuddyLov

BuddyLov New Member

Yes Pandora I love that. mmmmmmmmmmm
  5. cum

cum New Member

Photos:
    Hey man I. Really love watching to girls eating each others, so hot specially like pandora said drinkig their jbuices
  6. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

That doesn't jive with all the talk of how girls do it better because they know their bodies better. Clearly something is different. :p
  7. Clit

Clit New Member

it's hard to explain cos you just know what feels good. The methods of teasing, foreplay, even the way we use our fingers is just like really intuitive
  8. SWCaine

SWCaine New Member

Intuitive? Mmmm nice:) I like a natural
  9. dirtyoleman

dirtyoleman New Member

I like watching girl/girl videos also. Over the years I feel watching these vids has made me better at eating pussy. Some claim women are better at licking other women than men but I really believe a man can learn to give a lady as good oral pleasure as another woman. KEY WORD "LEARN"
  10. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

YEP!!

Watching 2 girls 69 makes me cum everytime
  11. KimRN

KimRN New Member

I first off want to say I am straight. But one of my sexual fantasies is to have sex one time with a woman. I don't want it to be with anyone I know like a friend or a co-worker, must be someone i have never met or will never see again (because I don't think i could face her again or trust she would never gossip about it) Women know exactly how we like our nipples licked and sucked and touched and we know exactly the right way to touch our and lick clitoris and to bring each other to orgasm.

Don't take this the wrong way guys but hey what can I say...I don't think I'm the only straight female out there that shares this secret.
  12. Kermit

Kermit Gold Member

Photos:
    Don't worry about it, Kimster, you're not, i've heard of it before so no one will assume anything here :)