[Ask a Girl] Girls who love anal, what exactly is it that you like?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Squint, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Squint

Squint Member

Know from experience that there are girls who really like it, and totally get off that way. :) As I personally don’t really get off that way (being penetrated in the ass) I have to sort a wonder what is it that you do enjoy? Can you explain it?

• Is it the penetration mostly? Going in and so much not out? A girl I was with didn’t like lube and seemed to like longgggg slowwww in. Yes, I had to very careful.
    • Is it the wildly alternating sensations between going in and out?
    • Is it the intense feeling of fullness? Do you find mild pain pleasurable or at least intensely erotic?
    • Is it a feeling of violation that you enjoy?
    • Like feeling the guy orgasm in your ass?
    • Like the feeling of being ‘well and truly used’?
    • Is it just that fact that it makes you cum and it’s a different orgasm?
    • Is it primarily a DP thing feeling two ‘members’ in you?

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

really suprised no one has answered this yet.... i'll tackle it.
    its a very different, much more filling sensation. redic tends to rush it a bit when he's entering my ass for the first time, and that hurts. but i know that once he's in, and he starts sliding in and out, i'm going to start screaming with pleasure, so its a trade off, i suppose. do i wish it didnt hurt the first time he slides in? Yes- but we dont do it often, and he gets all excited and has a hard time finding the right spot. we've tried working on this, but he doesn't get it, so we dont do it often. do i enjoy the feeling of violation? Yes, especially when i'm feeling slutty. Do i like the feel of him cumming in my ass? yes, and please, lets not turn this into another gross discussion of leakage... Do i enjoy the feeling of being used? Oh yes- I am definitly his submissive. Does it make me cum? Sometimes. One VERY memorable time, I came several times. Most of the time though, i have to stimulate my clit, but i am able to come several times doing that, while he's in my ass. DP? Would love to experience a true DP, but that hasn't happened. I do, however, love the feeling of a cock pounding my ass while another one is stuffed down my throat. That is an amazing sensation.

3. laydbazinga

laydbazinga Member

Thank you for that post and redic girl too, you have both now answered my musings about the back door express. I do not think I have any more questions on this topic! Have a Rad day.

4. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

You see, after anal sex, when leakage begins, you may find that it's very difficult to...

Just kidding. :p

5. Meee

Gold Member

It's hard to analyze what I like about something like that, but your questions are some guidance. First of all, I like variety. Anal sex is a feeling of being filled in a different place. Around the opening it’s tingly and nice, but deep inside it’s a woozy kind of pleasure that I feel up to my head. It feels like his cock is exploring and probing around inside me. He twists it and turns it and gradually slides it into me deep, then sort of presses and churns more than thrusts. It gives me orgasms that feel mysterious and come from a strange place. The contractions are very strong and feel like they’re involving a lot of muscles. I can feel him inside me very clearly. I can feel how his cock swells and gets harder as he builds up to the big finish, and I can feel the pumping and jarring jerks as he cums. I’ve tried double penetration with an object or my fingers. It adds some pleasure, but it also makes it feel complicated in a way that I don’t really need. Anal sex is different and I like it enough on its own. Anal sex feels natural, so I don’t feel violated. I like a lot of lube. We’ve tried it with just a little lube or just his pre-cum, but I decided that I actually like the feeling of extra slipperiness. It’s part of the pleasure for me, so I really slick us up.

#5 Meee, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
  6. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Oh my god Meee, what a fantastic response. Thank you for that.

7. mammamia

mammamia New Member

for me I like the feeling of him feeling soo good balls deep in my ass. Granted it does hurt at first like previously stated, once in and relaxed its is a totally different kind of feel good. So relaxing and full. Never orgasmed that way but its more of a milder sensation, relieving in a sense for me at least. And the thought of being used sometimes comes across my mind as well, plays into the excitement for him especially if we had a fight that day and I tell him to show me how mad I made him :)

8. minskminx

Gold Member

I don't really like anal sex. I get no exciting feeling from it, it is boring from my point of view due to lack of sensations, I do not like the physical feeling afterwards and I find it a bit disgusting to.

However sometimes, I kinda like anal sex exactly because I do not like anal sex. Does that make sense?

9. mrcock

Gold Member

absolutely

a real sexy sense

:lol

10. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

Wow,that was a....really good uhh......aw I forgot:bow:drool

11. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Some great answers ladies.