[Ask a Girl] Girls who like to be told what to do

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by cowboyup, Apr 16, 2012.

1. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

so this has always intrigued me. alot of girls say the like to be told what to do. now i have obliged in the past, but i have been out of the game a bit. so you ladies who "like to be told what to do" how do you like to be told and what is it you like to be told??

2. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

damn no hits on topic

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Give it time for the 'ladies who "like to be told what to do"' to notice the thread.

4. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

this is meant in a sexual bedroom manner
    not meaning it as controling

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I know. :D I just don't have an opinion on the matter.

6. thunderseed

Gold Member

I am naturally submissive and I get weak in the knees and so wet when a man takes control and tells me what to do. Unfortunately not a lot of men think they can stand up to me ;) and I always end up being the dominant one.

I get off by pleasing so much that I orgasm just by watching his facial expressions or by hearing him moan.

I particularly love a man who isn't much into pleasing me physically, and more into pleasing himself, because that's just how I role and that is what pleases me.

And I'm not sure what you mean by how do you like to be told? In english, I suppose? I don't speak any other languages.
    And I like to be told what he wants me to do. Not what I want to do, because I don't want to do anything other than what he wants me to do. So you'd have to ask him LoL.

I do like the times he get's so into it that he says so urgently, "get on my dick now!" :dgrin

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

i'll reply for her since sluttyfairy's never on here anymore...it doesnt seem to matter what i say...just as long as im in control in the bedroom..whether it's "get on your knees"...or me grabbing a handful of her hair when i'm behind her...
    actually just yesterday we were talking about this and i asked her what the most (sexually) memorable thing i ever said to her was....she said it was the time (a couple years ago) ,we were just waking up, and i leaned over to her ear and said , "wake up, i need you to give yourself to me"....it musta been the way that i said it because when i read it in type it doesnt seem like much...lol.

8. thunderseed

Gold Member

that actually sounds very hot

9. China

China New Member

I don't really know how to answer this, but to say you just tell me what you want me to do.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, I like to be told what to do. It doesn't matter what I'm asked to do so long as it's in a COMMANDING tone of voice.

11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

From my perspective as a guy the women I had who liked being told were different reasons. being used and fucked to my own pleasure as once said, just to be pleased and they just let me go with it, one was to be naughty and dirty, like grabbing her hair and head to "make" her give oral,
    or just to let go the being in charge part of the workday for a change.

12. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

yeah the chick im talking too says she gets really submissive when in the bedroom so that is why im asking, and in my past relationships its been a 50/50 thing where both parties take control at times.