[Ask a Guy] girls welcome though

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by blondi, Dec 2, 2010.

1. blondi

blondi Member

whats your opinion on being with your girl when shes on her period? my guy and i were just fooling around today cause i told him i was on my period and i didnt want to, but he really seemed to want more. He kept trying to finger me and he seemed really frustrated. so whats your opinion, do you, dont you, why?

for bisexual and gay girls too, same questions. and for the straight girls, does your guy do it? do you let him? how does that make you feel?

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I let him.. we've had sex with a tampon in before (not fun to dig out!) if I'm fresh out of the shower he'll lick my clit :)

3. misspsiphi

misspsiphi New Member

My husband and i dont really care weather i am or not (however i dont have mine anymore due to depo) but when we did he would. I find that i am more horny when aunt flow visits.
    I think it feels great, however clean up is a pain but it gives us an excuse to take a shower together and clean each other off

4. misspsiphi

misspsiphi New Member

Lucky my hubby wont go down during flow :ugh

5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

It bothers my wife more than it bothers me. She's a bit more willing in the shower.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I often have sex during my period. I just put a towel underneath me and it's no problem. I've never had a guy go down on me during it though, unless I've kept the tampon in.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I have no problem going down during the period, I just stay up on the clit. A little blood on the chin ain't gonna hurt. For regular sex, it just makes it slicker, and again, it's just a little blood, so w/e.

One of my exes was especially horny on her period, and it helped with cramps and such, so it actually kinda made that time of the month more fun.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Nothing wrong with a little stain on the cane.

9. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

my wifey has irregular periods.....but lets just say ive got my RED WINGS....lol

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My babe is also hottest when she flows so there is no stopping of our bedroom activities.
    She does not have much odour and anyway showers twice a day so no drama at all.
    I do go down on her but stick around the clit.

11. shajal

shajal New Member

Interesting I have to try this with my girlfriend to "releave her pain". I thinkbits a great excuse to get in the shower and btw I never knew girls get really hot on her period. Thanks guys

12. loveit247

Gold Member

My other half won't go anywhere near me and that suits me fine. I don't like it when I am on and he doesn't either.

13. nomnomnom83

nomnomnom83 New Member

i'd still lick and suck her clit. i just wont go lick the hole lol. i'll also finger her at the same time. the first time we did it on her period she really didnt want to. i had to get her to relax and go with it and tell her shes not icky. (it does smell tho lol) now shes all for sex when shes on it. just make sure theres a towel or something under her.

14. Silverback

Silverback Member

My ex was very horny on her period, so it was a regular thing then. Clean up was a bit messy. My SO won't entertain the idea, thats fine its up to her

15. sinner

sinner New Member

As we have gotten older my wife has less and less interest in period sex. Her hormones are completly different now. Its a shame because period sex was a lott opf fun. It was the reason we first tried anal. Her flow was real heavy so she didn't want to take the tampon out. We were humping away and my dick just found its way in the back door.

16. awakened

awakened New Member

Well, the thought of it is so gross, when i used to have periods I would only have shower sex, thats it !!!! No mas !!!!Okay, that is it i cant think of it anymore

17. Kermit

Gold Member

I don't mind coming into contact with the blood just don't wanna taste it

18. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

:(

no odor is good :D I always feel self-conscious because a few days before I start, my taste changes and he can tell (he swears it's not a bad thing.. it's just not my normal taste)

19. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

The first time I ever went down on a girl, I was a red robbin eater... I didn't notice until I was done. I didn't know what it was supposed to taste like. After, I wiped my mouth and then I freaked out! looking back it is funny.... Almost just threw up thinking about it. But funny :yell

20. NewHere

NewHere New Member

My guy hates blood so it's a no go when I have my period. It's a shame too because I get so damn horny. Oh well, that's why they made toys :D