Girls that like girls that wanna marry guys

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Foreverhers, May 18, 2012.

1. Foreverhers

Foreverhers New Member

My fiancé is bi and craves the attention of females. She cheated on me once with her friend. With the wedding approaching she's grown cold feet not wanting to give up women. She asked if she could have occasional flings. She said if she was comfortable enough maybe they'd bring me in. She's a jealous girl and stated there would be rules. No touching at all between me and her gf. It's seems like a ticking bomb if attempted. She offered freedom to cheat on her with anyone as long as she didn't know if she could have her flings. It leaves me asking " what's the point of getting married then?"

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Didn't you post in another place that the thought of having sex after the 'anal play' disgusted her and now, she is actually your fiance? I would say rethink the whole marriage deal. Jmho.

3. selvaninfotech1234

selvaninfotech1234 New Member

your points is very good.so please share more tips

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Foreverhers; this woman ain't going to be you namesake for very much longer dude.
    For the love of heaven why marry into problem certainty?

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

his "point" seems to be on top of his head......just go ahead and marry her.....she'll change her ways later, im sure...:coocoo....
    run dude, run like the wind.....

6. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Remember.. there isn't a single problem in this world that can be fixed with marriage, but there are a shitload that can be caused by it.

7. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

well this is some what kinda sorta what i went through. When me and my husband were dating i was also seeing a girl on the side. When things got serious I had to tell him about her. She already knew about him. He was kinda taken back at first then I ask him to meet her and they kinda hit it off. He somehow was ok with the fact I was seeing her. When he ask me to marry him I asked if i had to stop seeing her and he told me that was up to me. Well i contiuned to see her and eventually I brought her in to our bed room. This went of for about 2 yrs she actually had moved it with us. She had her own room but was in ours most of the time. One day she told me she had feelings for my husband and wanted to end things. we all parted on good terms she still calls us and stops by at least once a year to "catch up". But thats my point of view. But we have a strong marriage and are just destine to be together. We have had many different relationships over the years with diffrent people and they are fun while they last.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Thats great, love it.......Sluttyfairy has seen women while we were together....I only ask that she either tell me first or at least tell me at the first possible chance after it happens...( some things happen spontaneously and I don't expect her to stop and make a phone call....lol) ...

9. Trond

Gold Member

It seems like an odd personality mix (jealousy and "open" relationships etc), but I also wonder who she's jealous of. Is she afraid of losing you or her girlfriend? Sounds like the girlfriend the way you put it, but I may be wrong.