Girl's stomach?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by TimsTheMan, Dec 2, 2006.

1. TimsTheMan

TimsTheMan New Member

There's something about girl's stomachs, when i'm making out I always wanna lift up her shirt and kiss her there, then either move up to her chest or down to her pussy.

Anyone else have this or am I alone?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Yes a stomach is a very sexy thing :) I love leading down to her pants and diving right in :cool

3. pirouette

Gold Member

I could waste hours of my day watching my dance partner do belly rolls and flutters. ;)

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I go wild over a nice, feminine, rounded, petite, curvy tummy! I love stroking them gently with my finger tips, kissing them, and just reveling in their beauty! Then I often ask the girl to flip over, and then I take my time enjoy her back, her butt, and her thighs!

5. judgefudge

judgefudge New Member

Agreed. Stomachs are really sexy. And hips, I absolutely love a girl's hips too...:drool

6. Bella

Gold Member

OMG, I LOVE BELLY KISSES!!!! :cheer
    and belly shots too!! :brow
    ~Bella

7. AlwaysFun2

AlwaysFun2 New Member

Kissing right below the belly button is always well received.

8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I would never admit this outside this forum, however, when I see women with bare midriffs, with their belly button showing, I have an insane desire to go up to them, kiss their tummy and lick around the inside of their belly button. Thankfully, I can keep it under control!

Which reminds me of the time, at East Tennessee State University, I had drunk about five beers and two "screwdrivers" and was about three sheets in the wind,so to speak, that is to say, "snookered", smashed, potted. Anyway, this friend of mine had been smoking pot and knew of a party, in a nearby trailer park, where some female students from Charlottesville, VA, attending ETSU, lived in a large trailer. So, we went over there and found that they had been smoking pot too (I tried it a couple of times but hated it). They were sitting around eating dog biscuits - you know, the kind you actually feed to dogs. They offered me one and I tried it. I rememeber it tasted very gritty and wondered why dogs like them. Anyway, somebody came up with the idea of playing "HA". This is done by laying boy-girl-boy-girl, etc. in sort of zig zag line with everyone's head on someone else's stomach. The first person in line starts out by saying "HA!", loudly, using their stomach muscles to push up the head of the person laying on their stomach. The second person says, "HA-HA", the third person says "HA-HA-HA" and so forth and, if nobody misses, it goes back to the first person in line and back down the line. I can't remember what happens when somebody misses, but I suppose those playing "HA" could make that up. We all ended up laughing our heads off so I guess it didn't matter. I remember being so horny, with my head on a woman's stomach at her belly button and having a woman with her head on my belly button, however, I was much too inebriated to do anything about it other than lay there. Finally my friend came, helped me up and gave me a ride to campus because we had classes the next day. I just remember going into my residence hall and spending the night barfing in the toilet after having barfed all over the hall and all over the shower room. I think that it was that night when I decided to stop drinking and don't think that I ever drank anything after that. I really don't remember anything about my classes, then next day, other than one of my professors looking at me, as I sat there with my head in my hands, chuckling and shaking his head. Oh well! Back in the day, ha, ha!

#8 HerHubby, Dec 16, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2006
  9. Bella

Gold Member

:rofl!!!
    I think your secrets are safe with us!!
    How funny you are Her Hubby!!
    ~Bella

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

A nice flat stomach can be very sexy indeed!