[Ask a Girl] Girls Need options irritable lubes

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by HUMBLELOVE, Oct 12, 2011.

1. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Ladies my wife is extremely allergic to every water based lube we tried including KY Jelly
    Does any one have any other options.
    I just got her a we vibe and was hoping to try it out this weekend.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

If you find the specific ingredients that she is allergic to it will help you a lot. Do you know what exactly in the lubes that she is allergic to?

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

"Pink" it's a ladies only hypoallergenic organic based lube. I've used it, have extremely sensitive skin and my only issue with it is that it gets a bit sticky.

"PrePair" is also a hypoallergenic water based lube.

and "ID Moments" makes a hypoallergenic lube.

All of the above are water based, but are made so that allergic reactions aren't an issue. I honestly don't know how she can be allergic to water based lubes. If she is, then silicon really isn't an option.

My only other suggestion is go with medical lube. However you're easily going to be paying 30 dollars for a small 4 oz tube of it.

4. Meee

Gold Member

Astroglide makes a version that is glycerin and paraben free. I don't know what your wife might be sensitive to, but this one isn't irritating for me. It has a light green top.

5. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Thanks girls
    No not sure of any specific ingredient, but I do know anything scented, even soap irritates her delicate flower.
    I feel bad for her, she can not use any soap but plain dial as well.
    So from the feedback, I should look into a hypoallergenic lube.
    The pink has silicone, is that ok
    What kind of lube is usually on condoms, the lube on condoms doesn't seem to bother her.

I just ordered ID GLIDE MOMENTS HYPO-ALLERGENIC LUBRICANT, you girls rock, I'll let you know how it works.

6. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

I ordered the Id moments and got the glide shipped to me instead.
    We tried the ID glide and she was fine, the sex wasn't that good for her because she was so worried about it irritating her that she couldn't enjoy the sex.
    I feel bad because I had a great time.
    Finally got her doggie style with excellent results, I wasn't use to the kneeling doggiestyle and thought my quadriceps were on fire.
    After I finished I got the shakes. I need to work up to that position.

The position is extremely hard with out lube, I am about 6" long and curved and my lovely lady has a meaty bum, her legs are much longer than mine as well, making this a tough position.
    And she is having hip problems so the use of a good lube was really needed for this position

Thanks again