girls/guys please help.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by joey_, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joey_

joey_ New Member

myself and my gf were having sex. and she told me to stop becoz she felt something. and i asked her what are you feeling? she said i dont kno. :ugh i asked are you feeling like you want to pee? she said i dont kno. i told her to let it go she didnt want to. so we didnt continue. wat was she feeling?! is it a good thing? or a bad thing? ???

2. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

I don't know what to tell you but it could be anything though I'm not the person to ask.

3. msc

msc New Member

if she did feel like she had to pee, that was her g-spot. at first when a girl's g-spot is stimulated, she feels like she needs to pee. after a little while this feeling goes away and she starts to get pleasure from it. a g-spot orgasm can be mind blowing for a girl... just amazing pleasure.

what i would suggest is to ask her about it. ask her what she felt. did it feel good? did it feel bad? did it feel like somthing tearing or streching?

4. joey_

joey_ New Member

kool kool fanx man youre like the only one that gave me the most decent answer! fanx 4 helping man! :) appreciate it.

5. msc

msc New Member

glad to help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.