[Ask a Girl] Girls first toy: what to get?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Husky42, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Husky42

Husky42 Member

Me and my gf have been working at adding new things to our sex life. The sex is great, but she is a bit more reserved and had a different upbringing then me. Since meeting me she's had a lot of her first, but the same can be said for me, I'm the first guy to eat her ass, but her ass is the only one I've ever eaten.

Anyways. We have been together for over 3 years, sex is daily and the sex is good. She never used to masturbate with her fingers but i explained to her that the stimulation combined with me going down on her and rubbing her asshole would help her orgasm quicker. She did not believe me but still she wanted to make me happy and went ahead and tried it. Now its a standard part of what we do :)

I've thought about introducing a toy, done a lot of reading on the benefits and positive impact toy can have on a couple who use them. I approached her last week about possibly getting a toy and at first she was not interested, even scared of the thought. She did not like the aspect of a foreign object. remember, she's a good girl or at least was. We talked more, I started to show her some reviews on various toys, some toys freaked her out, others did not.

This was a week ago, i'm still shopping for a toy, she actually asked to have me find the toy and pick it out based on what I feel she would like and i've found several but I have no idea about girl sex toys.

Small, not too aggressive, no spikes or super weird movement, she's VERY sensitive and needs a toy that will stimulate her, without hurting her. Do any of the women here have any recommendations? She's excited, but still a little nervous about what I will choose and how I will engage her in its use the first time. I just want to end up with something we can add to our bedroom options. As active as we are, its fun to add things but it has to be done slowly with her.

2. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

IMO it's something a couple should pick out together,
    women like/dislike a lot of different things,if you want to save some money and please her let her have a say so in your choice

3. Husky42

Husky42 Member

Let her have a say so? As if I have not tried. She has interest in that if I pick one out, bring one to bed and we use it together that she might enjoy it, she likes the idea of expanding but due to much of her past and how she was raised, a lot of this getting her to open up has had a lot of me first showing her that things could be fun and ok.

She was a missionary only type of girl when I met her, had barely had anybody ever go down on her and had never had an orgasm from oral stimulation and fingering until she met me. I'm not even great in bed its just that she was married young and had a terrible husband who was not interested in her sexually. She enjoys sex, which is one of the reasons she left him within two years of being married. In fact she enjoys it a lot, i've not met many women with libido's as high as hers, but it matches my drive so its fairly awesome. She loves to be spanked but never really knew it, very low partner count and an almost classic approach to sex. So much so that even basic sex on tv can be enough to make her turn off the tv for an evening. She's only 25. None of these are issues at all, our own sex life is great but I would like to keep expanding and adding more, a lot of first for us both, some things we stick with other stuff we do not.

She's extremely nervous about getting a toy and when looking at them she gets how she feels with the stuff on tv. With that said, she does want to try if it can add to our options in bed.

Sorry for the long winded reply but i wanted you to understand my girlfriend, she's absolutely wonderful but things in the sex area while they have been rewarding for us both, can take time.

Unomike2 likes this.
  4. attache1

Gold Member

just a simple fairly smooth vibe, probably a single AA battery as a size guide,not too big just to try on or near her clit. If she likes it it won't be too big to slip in either. As she hasn't had one ever that will be great for starters, - thats my experience with my wife anyway.

Unomike2 likes this.
  5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

You might try a "Deluxe Crystal Wand," which can stimulate her "G" spot or the inner legs of her clit while you lick her clit. My lover was very much like yours (good girl) but has accepted the wand and taken control of it since she discovered how good it feels. She now asks for it before she cums : )) If your lover is small, the thinner shaft of the Deluxe wand is easier to reshape than the regular model using a heat gun. Good luck.

6. Unomike2

Gold Member

Attache1 is correct. A small pocket vibrator that is the size of a lipstick tube makes a good starter toy. Been there myself.

7. treo

Gold Member

I love to lick a women pussy all night long!

8. treo

Gold Member

My GF first toy was a purple 7 inch vibrator. She loved it. I had caught her one time coming home from work using it. She was so embarrassed. I had loved the idea of her playing with it while I was gone. That moment got me into thinking of her with other guys. It was a turning point for me.