Girls, ever tried tie up?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by JuicyB, Jan 16, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

In had a girlfriend who told me she had a fantasy of getting tied spread-eagled to posts of one of those 4 posted beds. We never did try it. Now the idea strikes me a pretty hot! Have any of you done it? How was it?

2. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

YES, and it is a MUST. YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Either you being tied, or her...either way. You can really enjoy the experience...having "out of control" orgasms....

Wish my g/f would do it more with me!!!

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I've always had this fantasy. I've never done it, but it is one of the most intense feelings that I can imagine. The thought of being helplessly restrained, and having my man 'have his way' (knowing exactly what I love!!) - then doing it to me? OH GAWD!!! I would die right then and there!!!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've never been tied up, but something in me just craves it. As Rose pretty much said already, it's a mighty fine fantasy.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

You don't need a 4-poster to do it either. Nothing fancy. We have four cat leashes, one tied to each corner of the bed frame, along with four cat collars. They reside under the bed most of the time. It's fun!!!!

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

You should do it, then write a story about it in the lit section :D

Now to be serious. I've never had her tied at all fours, but I really like handcuffing her. To make it even more fun you should try blindfolding her too, then be quiet so that she doesn't know where you're going to lick next.

7. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

Surrender all control while bound helpless? It doesn't get any hotter for me.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I've tied up my wife several times (although we haven't done this in quite a while...maybe it's time to dig out the silk ropes! :D ). A few times it was just her hands, and a few times it was her hands and feet with her legs spread eagle. Mmmm...that's some good sex! All she can do is hump and twist around while having an orgasm...:brow

Shprong!

I'd second adding a blindfold as an option as well.

BD

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

We've done it a few times with a normal bed (don't need a four poster), and it is great. If you blend this with a little dominance and submission, it is even hotter.

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

That sounds hot, and I would definitely try it if I had a four-poster bed. Alas, my cheap IKEA bed doesn't have a headboard,...but at least it's nice and bouncy and comfortable.

11. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I've tied Mr S's hands once. He liked it. Time to get that whip back out! Andyes, I'd love to be restrained, spanked, teased and generally driven starkers!

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

Bondage has featured largely in my relationships...I've yet to met a guy who doesn't get a huge thrill out of it :dgrin As for being the tied-up party, I could take it or leave it...it doesn't really do anything for me, sexually, but I love tying up a partner and assuming the dom role (I've used everything from pantyhose to lovecuffs). I think it intensifies the experience if they're blindfolded and don't know what's coming (will it be a special toy, a feather, massage oil, a finger, a tongue...?) :brow

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I think that fantasy is a really hot one.

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

You don't need a 4-poster bed...just get soft rope long enough to reach the legs of the bed, put loops at one end of the 4 pieces of rope, then tie the other ends to the legs of the bed or bedframe. Pull some rope through the loops, then slip 'em over the hands and feet, the loops will tighten when they pull against them and loosen when they relax...nice. :brow

BD

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oooooooo, Bluesy....mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm

BD

16. bigphill

bigphill New Member

We have done this a few times its good fun. We do have a four poster bed to.

17. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

For me I do not get into it but have done it a few times to please my partner. It can be a very erotic time that allows alot of exploration but it has to be done correctly. First thing you need is to be sure you have something that can be easily untied in the event she changes her mind. The items that you use to tie her down you have to sure it does not cause injury and if it needs to be readjusted that it can be readjusted farily easily. Neckties tied in a square knot or soft restraints with velcro from a sex toy store works well. Next you need to ensure that there is nothing nearby that would causing injury or death. Such as the bedpost and frame are frim enough to take some pulling. Also you need to be sure that your girlfriend's position will allow her to breathe without interferring with ability to breathe or take in oxygen. Finally you will need to have a safe word that is not confused with the act and that if said whatever is occurring stops immediately. Safe word prevents the activity from doing damage either physically or emotionally to the participants. If you do some preparation it should be a very enjoyable encounter

18. Bluesy

Gold Member

PBI (politely butting in): bondage doesn't necessarily = S&M. I've been restrained and have restrained partners many, many times, but I've never done anything requiring a "safe word". It was all purely light-hearted, sexy fun, no pain or humiliation or anything along those lines.

Oh, that sounds good, does it? Well, ya never know, it could always be a feather and massage oil and a special toy...:naughtydance :dgrin :phat ;)

19. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh...yes...it...does...;)

20. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Yes we do that once a a while and it's hot. We have soft cuffs with Velcro and straps that go over her wrists and then loop over bed post. We also use a blindfold but no angle cuffs. One of these days it will be my turn in the cuffs and blindfold :brow

#20 MikeDog, Jan 19, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2008